The Student Room Group

Fueled by man-hate, this woman got a THIRD BREAST.

Just another day in the age of misandry.... Well, here she is folks!

“I got the surgery because I wanted to turn off guys. I know it sounds crazy but I don’t want to date again ever"

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperDuperNoob
Just another day in the age of misandry.... Well, here she is folks!

“I got the surgery because I wanted to turn off guys. I know it sounds crazy but I don’t want to date again ever"

:biggrin:

She was fugly to begin with. I hope the NHS didn't find this ****
It was actually a hoax...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bit late mate, already been proved as fake
One for the left hand, one for the right hand, one to plant your face. What's the problem?
I don't think many guys would be turned off by a third boob anyway.
Original post by Precious Illusions

I find it disgusting. Almost beats my aversion to spiders.
Reply 7

Trust me, the majority would.

Rather an unwittingly sexist view held by society to think guys are so basic in their thinking that 'number of boobs' correlates with 'sexual attraction'. It's like saying girls would prefer guys with three testicles or two penises. Just fallacious (not saying you personally, it is just a view I find annoying).

Do you take us all for sex starved creatures that will que up to **** anything with an extra breast :huff:

It would be kind of weird, guess it would be something to tell the grand children though...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia
Trust me, the majority would.

Rather an unwittingly sexist view held by society to think guys are so basic in their thinking that 'number of boobs' correlates with 'sexual attraction'. It's like saying girls would prefer guys with three testicles or two penises. Just fallacious (not saying you personally, it is just a view I find annoying).

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Do you take us all for sex starved creatures that will que up to **** anything with an extra breast :huff:

It would be kind of weird, guess it would be something to tell the grand children though... :tongue:

Lol, I didn't really mean it like that. I mean, of ALL the things she could have done to turn men off, a third breast? I mean...I'm not even bi but I'd be kinda interested in seeing it and ****. And you'd get to live out any Total Recall fantasies you might have :lol: It's a turn off that she had the surgery though, yes - (although it was apparently a hoax but if she HAD done it) as it suggests she's absolutely nuts.
Lol, I didn't really mean it like that. I mean, of ALL the things she could have done to turn men off, a third breast? I mean...I'm not even bi but I'd be kinda interested in seeing it and ****. And you'd get to live out any Total Recall fantasies you might have :lol: It's a turn off that she had the surgery though, yes - (although it was apparently a hoax but if she HAD done it) as it suggests she's absolutely nuts.

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw this :biggrin:

It would be interesting, yes, but then so would seeing her getting plastic surgery to look like Adolf Hitler.

Doesn't mean I'd want to bang her. :unimpressed:
Original post by Arkasia
It would be interesting, yes, but then so would seeing her getting plastic surgery to look like Adolf Hitler.

Doesn't mean I'd want to bang her. :unimpressed:

You would a bit though, just admit it. Reminds me of this guy on eBay who draws weird erotic pictures of Pat Butcher from Eastenders, he recently drew her mixed with Hitler.
You would a bit though, just admit it. Reminds me of this guy on eBay who draws weird erotic pictures of Pat Butcher from Eastenders, he recently drew her mixed with Hitler.

Speak for yourself :lolwut:

Spoiler

Wait, was this guy selling the pictures? That's either incredibly sad, or incredibly innovative. Can't decide which.
She went for the triple!!!! Most girls only go for the double but this lady is in fine form to take xgames gold !!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Speak for yourself :lolwut:

Spoiler

Wait, was this guy selling the pictures? That's either incredibly sad, or incredibly innovative. Can't decide which.

Selling them! One made like £70 I think. They're ridiculously bad too. Would post here but bit adult so I'd probs get warned :rofl: It's not even one person though, it's like multiple people drawing erotic drawings of Pat Butcher. It's hilarious.
Selling them! One made like £70 I think. They're ridiculously bad too. Would post here but bit adult so I'd probs get warned :rofl: It's not even one person though, it's like multiple people drawing erotic drawings of Pat Butcher. It's hilarious.

There is a market for that type of thing? :eek: Society is a lot more grim than I thought...

wat
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
wat

Wait...you enjoy Eastenders don't you? I bet it's you drawing all those erotic pics.
Wait...you enjoy Eastenders don't you? I bet it's you drawing all those erotic pics.

Quick Reply

Latest