The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
A Smiggle store is opening near me!! 'When a smile meets a wiggle' -is that the same one you're talking about?
I can't wait to check it out :smile:

Been busy with just about everything, handed in my DofE form yesterday sooo I should probably sort out my volunteering stuff...
My maths teacher said that our class might be able to do the maths GCSE at the end of this year. Really hope we're allowed to - we've pretty much finished the course so there's not much for us to do in lessons. I'd also hate to take it at the end of year 11, after doing Ad Maths as my memory (unfortunately) won't last until then :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
Did I mention you?

Guys. I don't know what's happening but can you stop.
Stop... mocking people, calling them pedos, offending each other etc. If you want to exchange numbers and stuff don't do it on this thread. I'm saying this because of safety for starters.
I'm really confused and annoyed. I don't want more mods coming on here to clean up his thread. It's not fair and it's not fair on those who aren't doing anything either. Thanks.

:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I was preempting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry ;p was just messing about

Some guests are over and I'm being forced to speak to everyone. But I don't want to. How do I get out of this?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6626
Original post by Gooeychocolate
Some guests are over and I'm being forced to speak to everyone. But I don't want to. How do I get out of this?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stare at them uncomfortably whist talking they'll end it fasr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Stare at them uncomfortably whist talking they'll end it fasr

Posted from TSR Mobile

My parents though. My cheekbones hurt from smiling too much. I think I creeped them out. I literally smiled at everything even when one of their little kids fell down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6628
My parents though. My cheekbones hurt from smiling too much. I think I creeped them out. I literally smiled at everything even when one of their little kids fell down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who are they then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Who are they then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My uncle and his kids that I've never met in my life. It was the most awkward thing. I was hiding upstairs and I got dragged down by my mother. 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6630
My uncle and his kids that I've never met in my life. It was the most awkward thing. I was hiding upstairs and I got dragged down by my mother. 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow I'm so sorry for you. Say you have homework

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Wow I'm so sorry for you. Say you have homework

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're gone now. Thank goodness. Why did I not think of that? But my parent know me. I don't do my homework til Sunday. Plus they wouldn't have let me because they wanted me to speak to the guests.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6632
They're gone now. Thank goodness. Why did I not think of that? But my parent know me. I don't do my homework til Sunday. Plus they wouldn't have let me because they wanted me to speak to the guests.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How come you've never seen them before then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
How come you've never seen them before then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I was thinking to myself. It was really awkward. The daughter and I would speak for a bit and then stop. She was nice though. I'm just not good with talking to new people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6634
That's what I was thinking to myself. It was really awkward. The daughter and I would speak for a bit and then stop. She was nice though. I'm just not good with talking to new people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your cousin you mean? Have you asked why you've never met?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Okay, think it's time to step into this discussion here...

The safety of users is of paramount importance on TSR. While there's no harm in two year 10s meeting up, like karmacrunch says you can never be sure who someone is online. You should never be meeting up with another person online on your own and doing so can be extremely dangerous, even if you feel sure that you know who the person is. If you are going to meet up with someone, make sure you do so in a public place, and even better, make sure you meet up in a group or bring friends with you - making sure that your family know where you're going/when you should be back.

I do think everybody in this thread should give our "staying safe" panel a read here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=safety_privacy#faq_safety_privacy_staying_safe

Thank you :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Your cousin you mean? Have you asked why you've never met?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, heh we're not as close like I am with my other cousins. No I didn't ask but when I asked if we'd ever met she said no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6637
Yeah, heh we're not as close like I am with my other cousins. No I didn't ask but when I asked if we'd ever met she said no.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh weird. What didn't your pearents say? Are they cons?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Oh weird. What didn't your pearents say? Are they cons?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean what didn't my parents say? They're not cons we've just never met strangely. I haven't seen my uncle in a while either that's probably why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6639
What do you mean what didn't my parents say? They're not cons we've just never met strangely. I haven't seen my uncle in a while either that's probably why.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh so you have seen your uncle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest