The Student Room Group

UCL School of Pharmacy Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Did anyone get an offer recently? I sent my application on the 4th of December and didn't receive a reply yet...
Reply 61
Woop just got mine :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by Podface
Woop just got mine :smile:

Wow, congratulations! Is it your first choice?

Mind if I ask when you sent your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by Basmaa
Did anyone get an offer recently? I sent my application on the 4th of December and didn't receive a reply yet...

Yes, I just got mine too! I sent my application on the 21st November.
Reply 64
Original post by lif1
Yes, I just got mine too! I sent my application on the 21st November.

Yep same date
Reply 65
Has anyone else got an open day invitation? It seems like it's compulsory? But doesn't actually say it is.
Reply 66
Original post by Podface
Has anyone else got an open day invitation? It seems like it's compulsory? But doesn't actually say it is.

Yep I've got one. There's an option saying 'I would not like to attend' but I'm going incase.
Reply 67
Original post by Podface

Yep same here. Really cba with going lol..but hope they wont decline offers...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Hey guys,
I have:
GCSEs - 7 A*s, 1A and 2Bs
I have achieved A-levels- AAA (CHEM, BIOL, MATHS)

I want to apply to UCL for pharmacy for my 5th choice, but my personal statement is medicine orientated, and has no mention of pharmacy what so ever.
Does anyone know if i would be rejected due to my commitment to medicine?
And also are there interviews before offers are given out?

Help is appreciated :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by patel101
Hey guys,
I have:
GCSEs - 7 A*s, 1A and 2Bs
I have achieved A-levels- AAA (CHEM, BIOL, MATHS)

I want to apply to UCL for pharmacy for my 5th choice, but my personal statement is medicine orientated, and has no mention of pharmacy what so ever.
Does anyone know if i would be rejected due to my commitment to medicine?
And also are there interviews before offers are given out?

Help is appreciated :smile:

if u look on the website , i think it says u can write another PS , defo remember seeing it last year .If you cant find it try calling them up , remember to take the speaker's detail + date/ time spoken
I dont think they are doing interviews - i didnt get 1 when applying last year
Applying for pharmacy, is it true that if you have predicted grades that are 2 grades higher than your AS result that you won't even be considered? I had a C in chemistry and have predicted grade of A without mitigating circumstances
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhyss01
Applying for pharmacy, is it true that if you have predicted grades that are 2 grades higher than your AS result that you won't even be considered? I had a C in chemistry and have predicted grade of A without mitigating circumstances
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
How long did it take everyone to get their acknowledgement email from UCL after submitting their application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hafzy113
How long did it take everyone to get their acknowledgement email from UCL after submitting their application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent mine off last Monday and still no acknowledgement. i phoned them up to check and they said they have my application and dont worry if u havent received an acknowledgement email as they dont send it out to everyone.
Reply 74
Original post by beansontoast92
I sent mine off last Monday and still no acknowledgement. i phoned them up to check and they said they have my application and dont worry if u havent received an acknowledgement email as they dont send it out to everyone.

Thank you because I have been stressing about it quite a lot.. Really appreciate it 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you because I have been stressing about it quite a lot.. Really appreciate it ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha no worries, i was the same until i called them up!
Reply 76
Haha lol that's fine, so how's everyone's predicted grades like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha lol that's fine, so how's everyone's predicted grades like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm actually applying for medicine achieved grades AAA: pharmacy is for my 5th choice, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by beansontoast92
I'm actually applying for medicine achieved grades AAA: pharmacy is for my 5th choice, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow that's amazing! Hope for the best with you! My predicted grades are A*A*A*A & solely for Pharmacy, just trying to get into King's & UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow that's amazing! Hope for the best with you! My predicted grades are A*A*A*A & solely for Pharmacy, just trying to get into King's & UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, those grades are really good, hopefully you'll get in, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending