The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

took out siggy then he gets 2 assists. ****!!!!

Aguero scores. Idk if i should take him out to free funds for elsewhere though...
aguaro with 1 goal is fine by me.. just happy he did not get a good haul..

This week is much better then last week though, such a nice spread of captain choices.. di maria, costa, aguaro, and then a few with stirling/siggy etc... makes it much more veried!

Going to take a fall today, but thats expected as I still have my captain left, and only 4 played.. will be on 15pts or so from them.

Tommorow will be make/break as to whether I can bridge the gap to the top, or fall back to lower down the table.. really want to get into 2nd place atleast.. but unless my differencials haev a good week, its going to be very tough now most peoples captains have atleast scored..
Aguero (c) - 18 points
My other 4 players playing today - 18 points

Happy with that, even if it's a little one sided.
A lot of my team play tomorrow but an Adam goal and a Sterling assist willl do me as well as a Kompany clean sheet.
Maximum bonus for Yaya tonight. An appropriate reward for being absolute dog-dirt for 89 minutes and 59 seconds.
Original post by sr90
Aguero (c) - 18 points
My other 4 players playing today - 18 points

Happy with that, even if it's a little one sided.

Aguero only got the one bonus point.
oo... down from 2nd to 9th yesterday..

To be expected though, 7 out of the 8 have had their captian play.. and have had more players then me play..

Still I would always prefer points on the board, then a captain left to play..
Original post by fallen_acorns
oo... down from 2nd to 9th yesterday..

To be expected though, 7 out of the 8 have had their captian play.. and have had more players then me play..

Still I would always prefer points on the board, then a captain left to play..

You read into the leaderboards too much. Why not wait till Monday and then assess the weekend?
Original post by ..DT..
You read into the leaderboards too much. Why not wait till Monday and then assess the weekend?

kills a bit of time, and I enjoy it :smile:

Always been like this though, no matter what game I am playing, I like to know exactly where I stand/whats happened etc. and I LOVE stats in games..

What I really wish fantasy football had was a league tracker.. like a graph that showed your position in your league, and national leagues, as it rose and fall for each game week..

That would be awesome..
Original post by RedDevil014
Aguero only got the one bonus point.

TotalFPL had him down for 3 when I posted that :sad:

Up to an overall rank of 158. Not too shabby.
kills a bit of time, and I enjoy it :smile:

Always been like this though, no matter what game I am playing, I like to know exactly where I stand/whats happened etc. and I LOVE stats in games..

What I really wish fantasy football had was a league tracker.. like a graph that showed your position in your league, and national leagues, as it rose and fall for each game week..

That would be awesome..

Dont get me wrong, I keep an eye on where things stand throughout the weekend. Maybe I'm just grumpy you neglected to consider I'm only a position behind you with a different captain and 4 others to play today. Don't always look up :wink:
Original post by ..DT..
Dont get me wrong, I keep an eye on where things stand throughout the weekend. Maybe I'm just grumpy you neglected to consider I'm only a position behind you with a different captain and 4 others to play today. Don't always look up :wink:

fair enough.. only looked at those above me, given that I have dropped 7 places so far this weekend.

Captain Di Maria I am guessing? or costa?
fair enough.. only looked at those above me, given that I have dropped 7 places so far this weekend.

Captain Di Maria I am guessing? or costa?

yeah ADM. I like a bit of consistency. Need to sort out my defense though
di maria scores!
got him in my midfield but will i regret making costa captain?
Should have captained Di Maria ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
26 points from 2 players in this game :cool:
Original post by Juan Mata
26 points from 2 players in this game :cool:

How? Seems impossible as the 2 highest scorers had a combined total of 22 after bonus have been added (currently 18.)
Original post by Alex Doran
How? Seems impossible as the 2 highest scorers had a combined total of 22 after bonus have been added (currently 18.)

One is my captain :colondollar:
Cheeky 8 points from Naismith. Nice to get a haul off him before I ship him out for one of Welbeck/Pelle.
So want points from Ivanovic, Fab, Costa (not too many) and Welbeck.

Might be a bit much.

Happy to have Angel as captain. 3x captain = 3x great scores. :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest