The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hope Cesc gets his ankled snapped tomorrow, Ozil to do it accidentally.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Hope Cesc gets his ankled snapped tomorrow, Ozil to do it accidentally.

wilshere.jpg

:smile:
Original post by cleveradam

:smile:

It's alright mate, Cesc has that same Arsenal DNA in him.
Original post by AR_95
Can see a bust up between Costa and Merte/Flamini happening tomorrow

Arsene should just tell everyone to wind up Costa. It's very easy to get to him, doesn't take much few hard tackles kicks. He'll be furious and lash out.
Remember the Spurs fans in 2001, boasting about how they were going to make Sol's life hell, how they would make him regret it, he ended the season with a Premiership winners medal and the bittermen were left to fester in their own hatred for years ahead.

Looks like a similar fate is going to befall Zurich and his mates.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Remember the Spurs fans in 2001, boasting about how they were going to make Sol's life hell, how they would make him regret it, he ended the season with a Premiership winners medal and the bittermen were left to fester in their own hatred for years ahead.

Looks like a similar fate is going to befall Zurich and his mates.

Oh no doubt that he will pick up a medal as a Chelsea player, but that is what he is, a Chelsea player. No different to any other chav or like the Dutch whore.
A wise man once told me that Arsenal fans are like the ex you have that expects you not to date anyone else 5 years later.

Here is to hoping Cesc wrecks you guys tomorrow, snaps Wilsheres toothpick ankles and celebrates in front of your pathetic fans because your attitude sucks.
Reply 1127
Original post by So Instinct
A wise man once told me that Arsenal fans are like the ex you have that expects you not to date anyone else 5 years later.

Here is to hoping Cesc wrecks you guys tomorrow, snaps Wilsheres toothpick ankles and celebrates in front of your pathetic fans because your attitude sucks.

TRADEMARK FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Being the wise man.
Ah yes, So Instinct the guy that used to taunt Leeds fans, ain't he so proud that they were relegated twice and couldn't get into the pl for 10 years?
Original post by shawn_o1
Ah yes, So Instinct the guy that used to taunt Leeds fans, ain't he so proud that they were relegated twice and couldn't get into the pl for 10 years?

u wot

1. No idea what you're talking about.
2. Them indirects'.
3. Nice to see it has nothing to do with the actual topic.
(edited 9 years ago)
There aren't many things more cringe than grown men crying about a player choosing to play his football for a different club.

But talking about "your fans are the worst you guys suck" comes close.

True say. These guys deserve to be trolled tomorrow if they lose.
Original post by e aí rapaz
There aren't many things more cringe than grown men crying about a player choosing to play his football for a different club.

But talking about "your fans are the worst you guys suck" comes close.

Truth hurts.

There are great Arsenal fans but from what I've seen there is a large group with the clingiest, most ungrateful, pathetic, hypocritical and up yourselves attitudes since Manu pre Moyes and that's making it synonymous with your club. Seriously some of the posts on here in the past few days are absolutely pathetic with Zurich leading the line, but that's no surprise.

Fact of the matter is being a football player is a job. When a better job is on the table for you then you're not telling me you wouldn't take it out of psuedo loyalty to your workplace.
And in all honesty if you think otherwise A) you won't get anywhere in life B) you're naive C) you're probably talking **** anyway.

Same goes for the football fans who always spout bull**** about players leaving for money. So ****ing what, relatively speaking I and any smart individual would do the same.

The hypocrisy is unreal sometimes.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Isometrix

Trolling is not the fans' fault, but sadly there are too many sore losers and bad winners in sport fans these days.
who gives a **** about cesc, i wanna win so badly cause mourinho is the biggest dickhead in football, unclassiest talentless prick.

but let's be realistic, 3-0 chelsea smh.

if we win, i think i'll cry.
Original post by Isometrix

Don't really care for trolling them, I'd much prefer Cesc to deuce all over them. That would be satisfying enough, he will never do an Ade because he's too nice and doesn't actually dislike AFC but Ade's celebration was GOAT.
Truth hurts.

There are great Arsenal fans but from what I've seen there is a large group with the clingiest, most ungrateful, pathetic, hypocritical and up yourselves attitudes since Manu pre Moyes. Seriously some of the posts on here in the past few days are absolutely pathetic with Zurich leading the line, but that's no surprise.

Fact of the matter is being a football player is a job. When a better job is on the table for you then you're not telling me you wouldn't take it out of psuedo loyalty to your workplace.
And in all honesty if you think otherwise A) you won't get anywhere in life B) you're naive C) you're probably talking **** anyway.

Same goes for the football fans who always spout bull**** about players leaving for money. So ****ing what, relatively speaking I and any smart individual would do the same.

The hypocrisy is unreal sometimes.

End of the day, I think being an Arsenal fan who grew up very very locally who hasnt missed many matches over the years probably gives me a different perspective to people on here who just picked a team from the other end of the country who just see football as a wee bit of entertainment. Doesnt bother me in the slightest whether people think it's wrong or right to slaughter ex-players, that's my privilege as someone who's very emotionally invested in the club and who's spend far too much money and lost far too much sleep over the years to feel embarrassed about being angry at ***** like Cesc who used us.

Secondly, football is clearly not a normal job. You dont get 60,000 people singing your name, worrying about your performances every week, supporting you all over the world etc in an office job do you? You dont get 5 year old kids queuing up for hours to get your autograph after work do you? Players owe these people respect, obviously. If you were there when Thierry Henry scored against Leeds or when Tony Adams played his first match after getting out of jail then you know that there are emotional and almost spiritual connections between fans and the players.

Finally, to criticise Arsenal fans for being bitter over losing players when no other English club has come close to seeing so many of their heros betray them is idiotic. What's happened over the last 9 years to Arsenal would be similar to Liverpool fans seeing Gerrard at Chelsea, Suarez at Utd, Xabi Alonso at Arsenal and 3 or 4 others on top. Chelsea fans giving it the big one about giving 35 year old Lampard a good reception as if that's comparable in any way to what Arsenal fans have seen over the years. You might mock Afc for losing these players, but dont have a go at the fans for reacting to it.

Do me a favour.
(edited 9 years ago)
Truth hurts.

Why would the truth hurt me? You haven't said anything about me except for lumping me in with a few idiots who I pretty much just called idiots in the same post that you quoted.
So Instinct is so insecure, he would not waste time dissing other clubs' supporters if he wasn't

Latest