The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PaulHugh
Ohh right :smile: I think I'll get some sleep now bye for now

Okies samez here me thinks, night :smile:
Why are all UK Universities all so big and castle-like? its crazy how almost all of them are massive! In India universities are equivalent to normal apartments apart from Indian Institute of Technology campuses lol.
Original post by karmacrunch
Yes I am, are you?

Not much of a jump. Tbh I got more hw in Year 9... Especially during Summer Term. :eek: I've got a good group! I've had a few tests this week too. I'm loving all my subjects as well so I'm fine!

I agree! It's not bad at all! Same with maths but I prefer it like that. :tongue: Oh wow, those grades are great! Do you ask questions though if you don't get it? I'm sure it'll be fine for the rest of the year and beyond though! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahah :P Thanks! Same here! I'm sooooo glad I picked Economics and History! I'm absolutely in love with them now <3, and I do ask questions if I don't get it but my dad is an engineer so he gives me tons of help in Maths and Physics so its fine I guess :P What subject are you liking the most in year 10? :smile:
Church today! was urghhh
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
I'm good, how are you?

Fine, just doing homework! Textiles now. :ahee:
Original post by adityac3688
Why are all UK Universities all so big and castle-like? its crazy how almost all of them are massive! In India universities are equivalent to normal apartments apart from Indian Institute of Technology campuses lol.

Haha, I think it's because a lot of them are older buildings!
Hahahah :P Thanks! Same here! I'm sooooo glad I picked Economics and History! I'm absolutely in love with them now <3, and I do ask questions if I don't get it but my dad is an engineer so he gives me tons of help in Maths and Physics so its fine I guess :P What subject are you liking the most in year 10? :smile:

Ooh, what are you guys doing in Economics at the moment? ^_^ That's great! What kind of engineer is he? :biggrin:
Probably Chemistry... It's really good! I think it's the best 'upgrade' since KS3. :mmm: Then out of my options... probably RS. Lots of discussion and ethical stuff which is great! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths and physics are the best (save computing:tongue:)!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
Hi! How are you both? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm feeling good today :smile: how are you?
Church today! was urghhh

What happened? You're a fellow church goer?! I went to church today :smile:
What happened? You're a fellow church goer?! I went to church today :smile:

Yuss my parents make me go to church! It was just long and boring and there was this homophobic guy
Yuss my parents make me go to church! It was just long and boring and there was this homophobic guy

Awww that sucks! sorry to hear that :frown: .
Awww that sucks! sorry to hear that :frown: .

It's ok the worst thing is that church was one the first places I had come out, just because of the supportive nature.
but oh well **** happens
Original post by Andy98
Maths and physics are the best (save computing:tongue:)!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I agree with you :smile:
It's ok the worst thing is that church was one the first places I had come out, just because of the supportive nature.
but oh well **** happens

You came out as Bi right? I think it really sucks how backward society is. Racially, with sexuality,with gender, with social class etc. You get judged by the colour of your skin, your sexuality, your gender, pretty much everything! there's only so much you can take really.
You came out as Bi right? I think it really sucks how backward society is. Racially, with sexuality,with gender, with social class etc. You get judged by the colour of your skin, your sexuality, your gender, pretty much everything! there's only so much you can take really.

I did yes. IKR I guess you just gotta do your thing regardless of what society says cos lets face it, you're gonna be judged no matter what you do. so I say be yourself, do your thing, be eccentric!
I did yes. IKR I guess you just gotta do your thing regardless of what society says cos lets face it, you're gonna be judged no matter what you do. so I say be yourself, do your thing, be eccentric!

Be eccentric! haha I love that Smiggle. You're just great! :biggrin:
Original post by Mr...

Spoiler

Hey! we need to keep this thread buzzin!
Be eccentric! haha I love that Smiggle. You're just great! :biggrin:

Yusss
Reply 6836
Hey! we need to keep this thread buzzin!

Yusss

It's dying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I just got home from my camping trip :yep:

'Tisn't:huff:

Hello!

What was your camping trip for :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I just got home from my camping trip :yep:

'Tisn't:huff: