The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

So cold, feeling like crap, so down about stuff :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Doubt they'd let me, especially since I'm not currently part of a unit officially :sad:
:frown: Anything we can do? I'm not great, better than I was last night but yeah, not really sure what to do with myself right now :redface:

:console:
Snuggle up with hot choccy and a film? :hugs: Do you have a bad days box?
My cousin is schizophrenic, he hears voices and makes a deal of obvious things... i.e '' You have to have a camera to speak on skype, otherwise you cant speak on skype without a camera'' - its quite saddening actually :frown:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Blanket and/or big teddy bear is the next best thing :yes:
Oh dear, perhaps not that then :smile:

Hmm :frown: I'm happy with TSR for now I suppose :biggrin: :smile:
I have a doctors appointment on tuesday to see about my depression and anxiety, i don't know whether to bring up the fact i saw a uni psych help once, before i dropped out of uni.
Original post by PonchoKid
So cold, feeling like crap, so down about stuff :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Original post by tasha96
:console:
Snuggle up with hot choccy and a film? :hugs: Do you have a bad days box?

Might do later, being told to cook tea now but trying to get out of that :colondollar: I don't, need to make one :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
I have a doctors appointment on tuesday to see about my depression and anxiety, i don't know whether to bring up the fact i saw a uni psych help once, before i dropped out of uni.

I doubt it would hurt to mention it :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #2
I remember my first MH assessment, I just denied everything. I understand that it was up to me to tell them what was wrong but all I needed was a bit of encouragement.

:frown: :hugs:

--------------------------------------------

Got my meeting with my tutor tomorrow morning and I'm starting to freak out a bit. All I want to tell her is that I've been ill before and that a relapse it likely but I don't know how to put it into words. As it's our first meeting she's going to ask me if I am enjoying uni and I don't know how to answer. I'm not not enjoying it but at the same time I'm not enjoying it, I'm just there. I've got an essay due next week and I haven't even started research. I'm not even ill so I can't put it down to lack of motivation due to depression, I just don't want to do it and I can't work out why. Blah need to pull myself together.

:frown: I hope the meeting goes well hun :hugs:
Passing the time at work by making a list of things I want to do in the next 10 - 15 years :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling really positive, please let this continue...:puppyeyes:
Original post by furryface12
:hugs:

Might do later, being told to cook tea now but trying to get out of that :colondollar: I don't, need to make one :redface:

You must... :colone: Or else I'll find out when your birthday is and send you one... :tongue: I love making them up, and wont rest until EVERYONE has one.... :colone:
trying to consciously be aware of when I'm having big negative self talk cycles but its all the time and i just want to not be in my head for at least an hour :emo:
Original post by tasha96
COME... :colone:

Are you north of the border? :ninja:

all the best people are north of the border :ninja:
Original post by IDukem
Feeling really positive, please let this continue...:puppyeyes:

*sends lots of positive thoughts your way*
Original post by jelly1000
*sends lots of positive thoughts your way*

If you're not feeling great, I;d rather send you a lot of my positiveness to help you :h:
Original post by Team_McDreamy

Yeah they are :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Team_McDreamy

:awesome:
I didnt know there was others this far up! :ahee: :jumphug:
Original post by Odd socks

Original post by tasha96
:awesome:
I didnt know there was others this far up! :ahee: :jumphug:

tbf I'm only up here for uni but still :tongue:
Original post by Angelo12231
My cousin is schizophrenic, he hears voices and makes a deal of obvious things... i.e '' You have to have a camera to speak on skype, otherwise you cant speak on skype without a camera'' - its quite saddening actually :frown:

-hugs- although it's not as bad as it sounds to hear voices. Sometimes they can be really nice.
Original post by Odd socks

You too?! :ahee:
Scottish meet up needed..... :colone:

Latest