The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3960
Original post by missfats
No, you cannot think that. Only god knows our true destiny, we cannot conclude ourselves.
However in response to your hypothetical situation, I would just live life how I wanted to.
But then again, when I do something, the last thing I think about is hell/heaven. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Anonynous
do u like livin in the confines of ur religion?

Don't listen to this shaiytan, fatsy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
if u think ur chances of goin to paradise is pretty much non existent, would u just yolo it anyway?

Yeah I've seen a Somalian girl soo westernised wears shorts/wants the opposite of her religion ..not judging

Posted from TSR Mobile
i am shooter

Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i am shooter

Lel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

is dat what u think of me as?

srs
is dat what u think of me as?

srs

You've changed.
I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You've changed.
I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ur dodgin the question. i have only change that idc about spellin & capital lettas maybe. other than that ppl change, its natural. do u think of me as :

Original post by Ggmu!
I will edit it later :sexface:
This society was founded by 'Sephorina' on the '26th November 2007' 'and is a continuation of the the original page (The Somali Society) after reaching the maximum post limit. We are a vibrant community and accepting to members from all different backgrounds. Members can expect to partake in casual banter and to have fun. We talk about practically everything from day to day problems to celebrating each others achievements. We are a family and all are welcome to join. Let the banter continue!
*offers xalwo and shaah*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pakistani joining this :biggrin:
Original post by meijipanda
Pakistani joining this :biggrin:

welcome. female members hav to provide a pic of themselvs for verification
ur dodgin the question. i have only change that idc about spellin & capital lettas maybe. other than that ppl change, its natural. do u think of me as :

No I don't.
Going to bed cya.
Posted from TSR Mobile
welcome. female members hav to provide a pic of themselvs for verification

Nvm, I'm leaving this :s-smilie:
Original post by meijipanda
Nvm, I'm leaving this :s-smilie:

no worries, ty for visitin
if it werent for islam, wud u guys hav sex before marriage? take an unbias stance.

Aren't you a Muslim?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brown shuga
Aren't you a Muslim?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hopefully
hopefully

I only asked because you seem different to how you used to post. Forgive me for saying this, but the tone of your posts seem quite negative!

In Shaa Allah I pray everything is good with you :smile:and May Allah guide us all on the straight path.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only asked because you seem different to how you used to post. Forgive me for saying this, but the tone of your posts seem quite negative!

In Shaa Allah I pray everything is good with you :smile:and May Allah guide is all the straight path.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is exactly what I was thinking.

I just want the old karim back though, it's just annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In Shaa Allah I pray everything is good with you :smile:and May Allah guide us all on the straight path.

Posted from TSR Mobile

negativ in what respect? questioning?
negativ in what respect? questioning?

Just the nature of your posts! I don't know whether you are trolling sometimes or you actually being serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just the nature of your posts! I don't know whether you are trolling sometimes or you actually being serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

does it matter even. as long as the questions are answerd.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending