The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Whoops wrong place :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Probably in the minority with Hazard, definitely deserved an extra assist for that too :wink:

Siggy, ADM, Haz & Sterling with 2 goals and 4 assists so far, 9 points from my other 7 players though..
I can breathe a little better now Cesc assist to captain Costa :teeth:
Original post by Gob Bluth
I can breathe a little better now Cesc assist to captain Costa :teeth:

:ditto:

My midfielders in my XI (Di Maria, Sterling, Fabregas, Sig) all have >2 points
Dier one minute off a 60 min extra point and clean sheet points. RAGE.
no big comment from me this week..

Will cool off from FF for a few days, then assess the damage caused by me having far to much faith in arsenal..

Dier not getting his CS is just the icing on the cake..
Original post by fallen_acorns

Will cool off from FF for a few days, then assess the damage caused by me having far to much faith in arsenal..

Wow what did I tell you. It was your own doing tbf, captaining an Arsenal player was suicidal.
Original post by fallen_acorns

Fantasy > real football

At least if you want to do well anyway, there's no room for sentimentality in this game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Wow what did I tell you. It was your own doing tbf, captaining an Arsenal player was suicidal.

Original post by Saf94
Fantasy > real football

At least if you want to do well anyway, there's no room for sentimentality in this game

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your both very correct..

But there was never any doubt that it was a stupid risk.. that said, its one I am likely to take again this season :redface: so I guess I am just going to have to accept the ramifications of bad FF weeks every now and again...
57 points then. Should have captained maybe couple of my midfielder rather than Costa but at least he got a goal. Midfielders getting me a lot of points this GW.

Not a bad GW overall.
63 points plus 2/3 for ADM and a few more from Fab/Costa/Hazard

Pretty good week.
Final score of 50 points including bonuses. I won my TSR H2H by 2 points but lost 2 public ones and drew the other. Would have been 2 wins and a loss had Courtois not have gone off.
Very disappointed, feels like a terrible week and no Costa bonus to make up for it. Disappointed with lack of points from Pelle, Tadic, Manquillo, Balo and Courtois. Feel like all could have done much better.
It will have to be Welbeck in for Balo and I don't know about the other transfer (I have 2 FT's.) I could take a 4 point hit to get Aguero in but his fixtures are still not ideal. Might have to wait 3 weeks for that one. Maybe get rid of Manquillo despite the easy fixtures because Johnson could start ahead of him.
this is tough guys
2 transfers left with 4.2m in the bank - i could either:

moreno to any 4.5m defender
allows welbeck to aguero

or

moreno to clyne/bertrand/dier (this doesn't change money, just can't bear having a liverpool defender anymore)
welbeck to sturridge

for reference, whichever striker i choose would be paired with costa and ulloa up front

arsenal have some decent games coming but i don't really have much faith in welbeck
sturridge will be back for the QPR game after the international break which is a nice chance for a few goals
city have a terrible next few fixtures but aguero always seems to get a goal
the first option leaves me with ivanovic and 4 defenders that are 4.5m or less
the second option gives me a more solid defence but a striker at a team less likely to score as many goals as city

thoughts?
(edited 9 years ago)
66 points with Hazard as Captain but I switched Erikson for Silva -.-
Lukaku and Pelle failed me.
I had Eriksen for the first four or five games and he was absolutely *******s, prob got me about 12 pts in total.

Now he's doing well, typical :colonhash:
Original post by Lúcio
thoughts?

Don't do anything until the international fixtures have been played. Honestly.

I think i'll join you in getting rid of Moreno though. **** knows who i'll replace him with.

Original post by Andy Ftw
Probably in the minority with Hazard, definitely deserved an extra assist for that too :wink:

I have enough ITB to do Cesc > Eden. Not sure if I want to go through with it or not, I keep changing my mind :pierre:
Back up into 12th overall. It's getting tight up top. 9 pts off of 3rd. 11 pts in front of 21st.
Original post by sr90

I think i'll join you in getting rid of Moreno though. **** knows who i'll replace him with.

I have enough ITB to do Cesc > Eden. Not sure if I want to go through with it or not, I keep changing my mind :pierre:

Azpi. Chelsea will get a few clean sheets from hereon. (if you have enough). Not sure when Luis will start.

Will go for Haz but not yet -- maybe in a few months when he starts to gain form (like last season) and cesc burns out.
2nd best score on TSR this week, taking me from 70th to 37th :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90

yeah of course - in a week or so things could change; players could get injured for instance.

same; liverpool are terrible for clean sheets so most of the time that's 4 points you won't get
if he scores, that's 6 points but we're talking 2-5 for the entire season.
assists are only 3 points so a lot of the time he'll need an assist per game jusat to be on par

i've been leaning towards a soton defender since they're surprisingly solid; tbh anybody is better than a liverpool defender :L

i think i'll go for sturridge and change moreno simply because sturridge is just so good at scoring and aguero is so damn expensive

Quick Reply

Latest