The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
The basics and:
Triple Science, French, History, Geography, Statistics, Additional Maths, RS and that's about it :smile:

Make sure it is done young lady :rant:

Ah cool, I did history and RS (and the same basic things like sciences), what exam board you on for history?
Original post by noshahmad
I remember when people on here were on that tinychat wave

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hi:
Original post by Black Rose
Haha, have you played it since then? :tongue: They're usually 2 hours long :tongue:

Nope and maybe not for a little while. :laugh:
Original post by Mr...
Whatever :rolleyes:

No it doesn't :lolwut:...

Eye-rolling eye-roller. :colonhash:

Er... yes it does. :rolleyes: I think I've hit 5'9 now. :moon: You'd still dwarf me though. :unimpressed:

Original post by Trihawk7
We're on kik now :smile: lot less volatile than on here

Is kik good? :mmm:
Original post by Gingerbread101
x

Duuuude, what happened to mission to revive dead forum? :unimpressed:
Original post by Mr...
I'm a top YG though :wink:

OG > YG

Original post by karmacrunch

Is kik good? :mmm:

Nah, it's pretty boring tbh, the last thing we talked about was politics and was extremely boring to watch the messages go by...
Duuuude, what happened to mission to revive dead forum? :unimpressed:

Sixth form happened xD
I've been incredibly unactive on TSR for a while now, I feel so guilty about hardly doing anything in WL or SH D:
Ah right, I play Xbox when I'm bored :wink:

I want an Xbox, I want to play COD and Assassin's Creed, getting one :yep:

Original post by Mr...
Who won.

I don't think so. I want to go to bed soon :sadnod:

Maid Marian. She always wins :tongue:

Oh yeah, you must be tired, how was the expedition? :biggrin:

Spoiler

I want an Xbox, I want to play COD and Assassin's Creed, getting one :yep:

Oooh, nice, which one? 360 or One? I basically only play Forza on mine tbh...
Sixth form happened xD
I've been incredibly unactive on TSR for a while now, I feel so guilty about hardly doing anything in WL or SH D:

Ahh how is it? Seems a lot of work :redface:
Haha, I feel like that with WL because I don't post there anymore, cba with doing welcomes but still in the squad because I want to make up for not doing anything, haven't done that yet though :lol:
Original post by Mr...
How did you find RS :holmes:

I am on AQA, why?

It was good, I always found I had it kind of easy actually being religious xD my teacher was a really harsh marker so throughout the year I was on Bs and As then in the exam I got A* with almost full UMS :lol:

And I was on AQA too (AQA B), I found it one of my favourite subjects at GCSE :biggrin: We did Hitler's foreign policy, origins of the cold war and crises of the cold war for unit 1, then russia, hitler and stalin for unit 2 :smile:
Oooh, nice, which one? 360 or One? I basically only play Forza on mine tbh...

Xbox 360 I think. My uncle has one that he hasn't used for ages, was going to ask him for it but he's suddenly started using it again.. :lol: Googled Forza and it's something to do with cars? Booooring :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Fatimah21
Yeah, studying spoken language is what we're doing. Mine is a transcript.
And thank you!! :five:

You're welcome! I was given a transcript as well but we were shown the video too. Good luck! :biggrin:

What subjects are you doing? :smile:
A levels are a lot of work, but it's really fun :yes:

Could I just show you what I'm taking on my OP? I've had to type it out quite a few times. :colondollar:
www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2799031

Ah okay, I'm glad it's going well! What are you doing at AS? :tongue:
Nah, it's pretty boring tbh, the last thing we talked about was politics and was extremely boring to watch the messages go by...

Ah okay. Sounds... fun. :tongue: My friend was screaming at me, telling me to get Facebook the other day. She said she'd actually make me an account as a present. (she won't but still):rofl:

Spoiler

You haven't done it? :eek::eek:
(edited 9 years ago)
Ahh how is it? Seems a lot of work :redface:
Haha, I feel like that with WL because I don't post there anymore, cba with doing welcomes but still in the squad because I want to make up for not doing anything, haven't done that yet though :lol:

It is a lot of work :sadnod: but when there's not a shed load of hwk for the next day to worry about, it's really fun :biggrin:

I think I'm going to lose my sub this month :cry:
You're welcome! I was given a transcript as well but we were shown the video too. Good luck! :biggrin:

Could I just show you what I'm taking on my OP? I've had to type it out quite a few times. :colondollar:

Ah okay. Sounds... fun. :tongue: My friend was screaming at me, telling me to get Facebook the other day. She said she'd actually make me an account as a present. (she won't but still):rofl:

thanks again :smile:
We also watched the video, although technically it was more of an audio. We're doing a different transcript compared to everybody else. I'm still confused on how to link to context :frown:
It is a lot of work :sadnod: but when there's not a shed load of hwk for the next day to worry about, it's really fun :biggrin:

I think I'm going to lose my sub this month :cry:

Aha, the workload of Year 11 is piling up, have so much work :sad: What do you do in the days with no homework to do? :smile:

Maybe you can catch up with posts in Oct holidays? Though I'm assuming you'll get a lot of homework to do for then :tongue:

Coooool :biggrin:

Spoiler

I'm doing English Lit, English Lang, History and maths :smile:
Original post by Mr...
Did you come last :mmm:

'Twas really good :biggrin:, however everybody got wingey this morning as it was freezing :lol:

I need to go to bed soon/now :sadnod:

2nd actually :u: (I think I just got lucky, though :emo: Keromedic is pretty good at wabble too :tongue:)

You have to tell me EVERYTHING tomorrow :colone: All the adventures :ahee:

Night! :h:
Xbox 360 I think. My uncle has one that he hasn't used for ages, was going to ask him for it but he's suddenly started using it again.. :lol: Googled Forza and it's something to do with cars? Booooring :tongue:

Boring? better take that back! Forza Horizon 2 > other games

Lol

I got an A in that essay thing I gave in the other day :tongue: pretty proud tbh

Original post by Mr...
Top YG>Average OG

you talkin to an OG right now, imma get my clique on you if you say that again blud :wink:
Coooool :biggrin:

Spoiler

I'm doing English Lit, English Lang, History and maths :smile:

Really weird combo, what do you want to be?
Aha, the workload of Year 11 is piling up, have so much work :sad: What do you do in the days with no homework to do? :smile:

Maybe you can catch up with posts in Oct holidays? Though I'm assuming you'll get a lot of homework to do for then :tongue:

I do a LOT of extracurricular :tongue: everyone tells me to do less but I can't help it xD
I hope I don't lol, I want a bit of a life :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
Well done :woo:

I'm on AQA B as well. What did you come out with?

What are you taking for AS?
:redface:

I got full UMS in 2 out of 3 of the units, and an A* overall :biggrin:
English lit, English lang, history and maths :smile:
Boring? better take that back! Forza Horizon 2 > other games

I won't. All car games are boring :hand: (that has nothing to do with the fact that I'm **** at them :teehee:)

Quick Reply

Latest