The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trihawk7
Really weird combo, what do you want to be?

The maths is just because I love it too much :lol:
I want to do law then be a solicitor :smile:
Original post by Black Rose
I won't. All car games are boring :hand: (that has nothing to do with the fact that I'm **** at them :teehee:)

I'm **** as well, all I do is use the other cars as my brakes for the corners :lol:

Original post by Gingerbread101
The maths is just because I love it too much :lol:
I want to do law then be a solicitor :smile:

Maths 4evs <3
Nice good luck then! :smile:
I do a LOT of extracurricular :tongue: everyone tells me to do less but I can't help it xD
I hope I don't lol, I want a bit of a life :tongue:

I do quite a bit of extracurricular stuff too, though I wouldn't say a lot. What stuff do you do? :tongue:
Who woke this thread up again? :indiff:

:tongue:
I'm **** as well, all I do is use the other cars as my brakes for the corners :lol:

Oh :rofl: How can you like it then? :tongue: I can't drive without hitting anything :lol:
Original post by usycool1

Ermm :innocent:
Oh :rofl: How can you like it then? :tongue: I can't drive without hitting anything :lol:

It's fun :smile: I actually play the game properly sometimes but when I'm bored I just do my normal **** like that :lol: plus I love cars in real life as well :smile: so it only fuels me to my passion <3

Big Usy doesn't seem impressed?

inb4 closure of "GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV"

Maths 4evs <3
Nice good luck then! :smile:

I hope I don't have to drop it at A2 :smile:
I do quite a bit of extracurricular stuff too, though I wouldn't say a lot. What stuff do you do? :tongue:

Well I do Young Enterprise 4 out of 5 lunch times a week, I'm the chair of school council, netball, brownies young leader, rangers, scouts, a lot of community impact work and groups through scouts (incl. trips to London etc), piano and volunteering at various things at Church xD

Spoiler

It was totes having me back here :lol: Are they supposed to be on their respective year 10 and 11 forums?
It's fun :smile: I actually play the game properly sometimes but when I'm bored I just do my normal **** like that :lol: plus I love cars in real life as well :smile: so it only fuels me to my passion <3

Aha, fair enough :tongue:

Even though I've only played COD, I think I might be fond of FPS games :tongue:
Aha, fair enough :tongue:

Even though I've only played COD, I think I might be fond of FPS games :tongue:

Eh, I used to play MW3 a lot :tongue: best CoD btw or maybe MW2 was or maybe MW1 was? idk the modern warfares were my favourite of all of them :smile: me and my best friend used to play them online then I had to split because I got a Xbox one to play Forza Horizon 2 :cry2: can't wait until Christmas when he gets his then we can get back our old days, but not modern warefare this time :frown:
Original post by Fatimah21
thanks again :smile:
We also watched the video, although technically it was more of an audio. We're doing a different transcript compared to everybody else. I'm still confused on how to link to context :frown:

You're very welcome! :ahee:
Ah okay, different transcript? How so? :erm:
Well just remember that context is the situation/circumstance. So think about how the circumstance links to the things are being said or even why they're said. For example, a stereotype is that 'run-down places' might be associated with people who use a lot of colloquialisms in their vernacular. If you're at a party you might use more gesticulation to articulate yourself and you'd probably speak a lot louder (because of the music)

Then again it depends on what your topic is. Hope this helps. ^_^
Coooool :biggrin:

Spoiler

I'm doing English Lit, English Lang, History and maths :smile:

Really, why didn't you like DofE? :eek:

That's a different combo to the ones I've seen but they all go together pretty well! What are you thinking of doing/ or being? :biggrin:
Lol

I got an A in that essay thing I gave in the other day :tongue: pretty proud tbh

You should be proud! That's great, well done. :biggrin:

...It might have been a happier occasion if it had been handed in on time though. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eh, I used to play MW3 a lot :tongue: best CoD btw or maybe MW2 was or maybe MW1 was? idk the modern warfares were my favourite of all of them :smile: me and my best friend used to play them online then I had to split because I got a Xbox one to play Forza Horizon 2 :cry2: can't wait until Christmas when he gets his then we can get back our old days, but not modern warefare this time :frown:

That reminds me of the days I went to my friend's place to play COD afterschool and then we had our weekly DofE sessions :moon: Hope you get back to the old days then! :h: Hopefully it'll be just as fun not playing warefare :tongue:
Ermm :innocent:

I should have known :sly:

Big Usy doesn't seem impressed?

inb4 closure of "GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV"

Where did this "big Usy" thing come from? :tongue:
Original post by Mr...

Don't get gassed 'cus I'll bang you up still bruv :colone::tongue:

a real G doesn't snitch like you bruv, you ain't even a YG you a snitch blud

Original post by karmacrunch

You should be proud! That's great, well done. :biggrin:

...It might have been a happier occasion if it had been handed in on time though. :colonhash:

I'm proud :tongue:

yolo

That reminds me of the days I went to my friend's place to play COD afterschool and then we had our weekly DofE sessions :moon: Hope you get back to the old days then! :h: Hopefully it'll be just as fun not playing warefare :tongue:

Hope so :smile:

Where did this "big Usy" thing come from? :tongue:

When you got the days wrong for the GCSE days results title, I said "Big Boy Usy can't even count :tongue:" and since you were always a guy who people obeyed I just decided to call you "Big Boy" or "Big" just for the sake of it :tongue:

When you got the days wrong for the GCSE days results title, I said "Big Boy Usy can't even count :tongue:" and since you were always a guy who people obeyed I just decided to call you "Big Boy" or "Big" just for the sake of it :tongue:

I see :holmes:

Nice to know you lot always obey me...now go fetch me some dinner, all of you. :colonhash: :tongue:
We're on kik now :smile: lot less volatile than on here

you not an OG like my old ones :wink:

And how am I not included? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I should have known :sly:

My speciality is reviving threads :u:
I see :holmes:

Nice to know you lot always obey me...now go fetch me some dinner, all of you. :colonhash: :tongue:

Sorry I don't take order from people who don't say please. :tongue:

Original post by noshahmad
And how am I not included? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You probably weren't there when the kik group was announced or something

want me to ask them tomorrow?
Sorry I don't take order from people who don't say please. :tongue:

You probably weren't there when the kik group was announced or something

want me to ask them tomorrow?

Yeah that sounds good :biggrin:
Reply 2199