The Student Room Group

few blood drops with vaginal discharge

Am a Virgin and I do masturbate but i didnt insert any thing I musturbate lot but I realise some blood with the vaginal discharge why is that ?
Some women 'spot' (i.e. have spots of blood) during their cycle. Is this new to you? How much are we talking about (because it spreads, it can often appear to be more than there is) and how often?

If you're worried, as ever see a doctor. But it's not connected to the masturbation.
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
Some women 'spot' (i.e. have spots of blood) during their cycle. Is this new to you? How much are we talking about (because it spreads, it can often appear to be more than there is) and how often?

If you're worried, as ever see a doctor. But it's not connected to the masturbation.

Just little blood very few makes the discharge turn to some how pink ,, also it happens after my period I mustarbated two days after my period .. the blood looks like a string within the vaginal discharge .. I heard that could be an inflection inside my womb caused by masturbation but am not sure ..
Yes, this is what I mean, a tiny amount of blood turns things pink. (See also what happens if you wash something red with the whites on a high temperature!)

The only way that you could get a womb infection is if you were doing insertion with something that wasn't clean. And then you'd need to be unlucky.
Reply 4
Yes, this is what I mean, a tiny amount of blood turns things pink. (See also what happens if you wash something red with the whites on a high temperature!)

The only way that you could get a womb infection is if you were doing insertion with something that wasn't clean. And then you'd need to be unlucky.

Nope i didnt insert any thing just masturbating with my hands from the surface .. am very concerned what is my problem exactly all the results of the doctor said it was inflections but how ??
Partly, I suspect they're just going on probability rather than having any direct evidence (did they take a swab, for example?)

Amongst the evidence that we evolved rather than being designed are the human reproductive systems. For men, the route that sperm take from the testicles to the penis is much longer than it could be, for example. For women, it's far too easy to get a urethral or vaginal infection. Wiping your bottom from back to front can do it, and seemingly just living can do it.
Reply 6
Partly, I suspect they're just going on probability rather than having any direct evidence (did they take a swab, for example?)

Amongst the evidence that we evolved rather than being designed are the human reproductive systems. For men, the route that sperm take from the testicles to the penis is much longer than it could be, for example. For women, it's far too easy to get a urethral or vaginal infection. Wiping your bottom from back to front can do it, and seemingly just living can do it.

Yes the doctor used the ultra sound device to check the womb and it appeared clear infection .. but I heard from some ppl that my case is caused because of too much masturbation
Anti-masturbation crap.

If it were true, the makers of panty liners etc would be much richer.
Original post by marioma
Yes the doctor used the ultra sound device to check the womb and it appeared clear infection .. but I heard from some ppl that my case is caused because of too much masturbation

Its not unusual for this to happen if you have sex or masturbate just before or just after a period. Orgasm causes muscle contractions which can make the uterus expell a little of the blood it was getting ready to flush out during the period or it can expell a little which may have been left over. Its nothing to worry about.

If it were more than just spotting, it happened a lot between periods or you had any pain with it, I would definitely advise seeing a doctor, otherwise, nothing to worry about

Quick Reply

Latest