The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
:hugs: don't be too hard on yourself hun, story of my life, that is. I've done nothing either. I use the internet a lot with my work and facebook/TSR is definitely too tempting. Good luck, though, I'm sure you can do it :hugs:

Thanks lovely :colondollar: Btw I'm currently on Facebook if you'd like to talk there xxx
Original post by Team_McDreamy
don't know why you do though - I'm rubbish

:hmmm:

Do I have to get the numpty stick out? :security: :tongue: :hugs: You're not rubbish AT ALL. :nah:
Original post by lauraaaaa
Got so much **** to do today :frown: gonna miss a stupid lecture later on cos I can't be ****ed to go :lol:

First lecture hasn't even started yet and I'm fed up hahaha I just wanna feel well again :frown:

:hugs: hopefully lectures & stuff went okay for you, im sure won't be end of the world if you miss one lecture either so don't panic!

hopefully you feel better soon, I know balancing Uni with MH can be hard!

Original post by ScaryScience
I doubt it, had gym membership over summer and it made **** all difference. also cause its a GP referral, you have to go and get weighed and have a proper plan, and they keep an eye on you and stuff and tbh that is my worst nightmare. I kid you not, I have no clue what I will do with myself if I end up going and its just a meds review. last time I saw psych I was in complete hysterics to the point I couldn't breathe or talk for about half an hour and was left in tatters for weeks afterwards. there is just no point, such a flawed system, everything is ****. honestly feel like giving up today

ah okay, fair enough. anything else you think might help instead? that sucks, they really should be doing so much more to help you than they are, it's awful you feel this bad & they aren't doing more! the system really is stupid, you deserve so much better! like I said I know it's not much but if you need a chat am always happy to hear from you :hugs:

Original post by ParadoxSocks
It went so incredibly well. Didn't question anything when I just handed over my diagnoses and he set about supporting everything straight away. I have a psychotherapy referral, counselling referral and the offer of remedicating if my ocd doesn't settle in a couple of weeks. Feel so happy. He's happy to support my dsa application (just waiting for my records to come through so he can see how it affects me) and said to come back if I need absolutely anything from him <3

Weekend was lovely, went on huge walks and ate my bodyweight in my girlfriends cooking. We agreed that we should get engaged asap so now we're both looking out for rings - I want vintage and she wants something not super femme.

Hopefully I'll get chance to talk to you soon! I'm always either asleep, eating or at uni at the moment.

And of course I've picked up a virus from my placement. Inappropriate to wear virus masks to school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

awesome! that's really good, at least you know they will be helpful now as well if you go back to them :smile: hopefully the counselling & psych help as well, sounds like the GP is doing good work for you!

cool, glad you had a good weekend & that sounds awesome about getting engaged! :smile:

that's okay! my replies to people get delayed by sleep sometimes as well :smile:

might be a bit yeah, hopefully you feel well soon though :smile: :hugs:
Original post by ParadoxSocks

Weekend was lovely, went on huge walks and ate my bodyweight in my girlfriends cooking. We agreed that we should get engaged asap so now we're both looking out for rings - I want vintage and she wants something not super femme.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bloody hell, somehow read the first paragraph and the last sentence and completely missed this one :facepalm: SOOOOO happy for you - congratulations! How exciting! :biggrin: :king1: :awesome: :party: :woo: :yeah: :danceboy:

I really hope you don't think I omitted this before due to disapproval - that wasn't the case at all, promise. I'm just a complete noobface :colondollar:
so glad i havent had a panic attack today yet :smile:
Original post by guitaristemily
so glad i havent had a panic attack today yet :smile:

Why "yet"?
Do you have them daily? :console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Hi babez, how've you been?
Do go to the disability services - they are well aware that conditions fluctuate, but they will wanna keep an eye on it. Best to be with them from the beginning, rather than waiting until things go tits up :sadnod:

Aaah do you think? I'm pretty much ok atm.
Original post by keromedic
Why "yet"?
Do you have them daily? :console:

i have seemed to have atleast 1 a day latly. hopefully today is the start to the end of tall of that
Original post by guitaristemily
i have seemed to have atleast 1 a day latly. hopefully today is the start to the end of tall of that

Oh dear. Hopefully it is :smile:.
Hi babez, how've you been?

:wavey:

Not too bad! How are you?

Original post by Anonymous #2
Aaah do you think? I'm pretty much ok atm.

I think you should just to be on the safe side. Better early than late, imho :yep:
Oh dear. Hopefully it is :smile:.

hopefully.

You're not rubbish AT ALL. Evil Brain is rubbish but you're not.

And don't even THINK about arguing with me :tongue:

Original post by .snowflake.
pssh. That's a fib. And I agree with what TLG said.

Original post by tasha96
:hmmm:

Do I have to get the numpty stick out? :security: :tongue: :hugs: You're not rubbish AT ALL. :nah:

thanks guys :colondollar: but you have to say that cause you're nice people and you're my friends. in reality I'm a sucky sucky person, I'm such a downer and I'm a drag to be around :emo:
:wavey:

Not too bad! How are you?

When's the last time we've communicated? I'd like to give bullet points :smile:.
thanks guys :colondollar: but you have to say that cause you're nice people and you're my friends. in reality I'm a sucky sucky person, I'm such a downer and I'm a drag to be around :emo:

no your not!
Went to GP today as I had a health complaint.
Anyway, one of the Drs had referred me to their councillors. I got and completed the pre initial appt form whilst there. I should hear from one of them in a few days :biggrin:. \

I may be getting help soon
(though it depends on whether it works with whatever job I manage to land)

nope nope nope. :nah:

*wields numpty stick threateningly*

We didnt have to say anything- we could just have said nothing! :smile: :hugs:

Oh heeeeeeck no!!!!!!!! You're fantastic! Well I believe so and so do other people here too :hugs:
Got my counselling tomorrow, am a bit worried because I have never done something like this before.
If anyone needs me ill be in to foetal positing in bed crying.

I cant cope with the pressure anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest