The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

How did De Gea not get any bonus points?
Original post by The Assassin
Azpi. Chelsea will get a few clean sheets from hereon. (if you have enough). Not sure when Luis will start.

Will go for Haz but not yet -- maybe in a few months when he starts to gain form (like last season) and cesc burns out.

Good shout there, I forgot he was 6.0. Assumed he was 6.5 like the other Chelsea defenders.

I'm not doing anything until the internationals have been played just to be safe. You just know someone major will get injured :colonhash:

Original post by Lúcio
yeah of course - in a week or so things could change; players could get injured for instance.

same; liverpool are terrible for clean sheets so most of the time that's 4 points you won't get
if he scores, that's 6 points but we're talking 2-5 for the entire season.
assists are only 3 points so a lot of the time he'll need an assist per game jusat to be on par

i've been leaning towards a soton defender since they're surprisingly solid; tbh anybody is better than a liverpool defender :L

i think i'll go for sturridge and change moreno simply because sturridge is just so good at scoring and aguero is so damn expensive

Moreno to a Saints defender is a good move.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Don't do anything until the international fixtures have been played. Honestly.

I think i'll join you in getting rid of Moreno though. **** knows who i'll replace him with.

I have enough ITB to do Cesc > Eden. Not sure if I want to go through with it or not, I keep changing my mind :pierre:

Not sure I'd do that transfer if i actually had cesc. Been contemplating cesc to haz for a while, naturally. Said to myself if haz blanked today I'd go for it, gonna stick for now then. Cesc on corners/freekicks is a bonus though
Liverpool next 7 fixtures minus Chelsea though....
Reply 2724
Ranked 300k using no Manchester United rival players - City/Lfc. What's everyone else ranking. Alot of catching up to do with some of you on here. What's everyone overall ranking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depending on international break injuries etc looking at following transfers for next game week:

Ulloa > Aguero
Ivanovic > Azpilicueta

Means a front 7 of

Fab-Sig-AdM-Sterling
Welbeck-Costa-Aguero

:coma:

Original post by qr95
Ranked 300k using no Manchester United rival players - City/Lfc. What's everyone else ranking. Alot of catching up to do with some of you on here. What's everyone overall ranking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 12th in TSR league. 16,628 overall.

Sr90 is top dog in TSR and is 494 in the world.
Original post by qr95

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just outside the top 12k. Dropped from around 6k this week even though I got 59(-4) lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SirMasterKey
Depending on international break injuries etc looking at following transfers for next game week:

Ulloa > Aguero
Ivanovic > Azpilicueta

Means a front 7 of

Fab-Sig-AdM-Sterling
Welbeck-Costa-Aguero

:coma:

That has been my front 7 since wildcarding after the last international break lol.

My team value has shot up.
Original post by SirMasterKey

Sr90 is top dog in TSR and is 494 in the world.

mod powers:colone:

lol i suck at this, i'm 50th on TSR and 261k in world...:rolleyes:

would've thought 60 pts was a solid score considering 51 was the average
don't even move places on TSR league.:cool:
Original post by Lúcio
mod powers:colone:

lol i suck at this, i'm 50th on TSR and 261k in world...:rolleyes:

would've thought 60 pts was a solid score considering 51 was the average
don't even move places on TSR league.:cool:

I was behind you before this gameweek, am now 13 places clear :cool: umad?
Original post by ..DT..
Liverpool next 7 fixtures minus Chelsea though....

We said the same before they played Villa, West Ham, Everton & WBA, three of them at Anfield.

They badly need Sturridge back.
Original post by sr90
We said the same before they played Villa, West Ham, Everton & WBA, three of them at Anfield.

They badly need Sturridge back.

i was still extremely naive taking a punt on a liverpool defender though.
we are more or less the worst side in the league for keeping clean sheets.
any liverpool player should be an attacking one.

sturridge will have a nice return, think i'm gonna get him in for welbeck after internationals
Original post by Lúcio
i was still extremely naive taking a punt on a liverpool defender though.
we are more or less the worst side in the league for keeping clean sheets.
any liverpool player should be an attacking one.

sturridge will have a nice return, think i'm gonna get him in for welbeck after internationals

Not really, absolutely everyone did. Just like everyone had Evans, De Gea or Jones when the season started.

I'm going to look at some differentials for the defence over the next week or so, because a lot of people have the same front 7 as I do now.
Original post by sr90
Not really, absolutely everyone did. Just like everyone had Evans, De Gea or Jones when the season started.

I'm going to look at some differentials for the defence over the next week or so, because a lot of people have the same front 7 as I do now.

lmao, i had 0 united players until di maria was signed:cool:

yeah, i'm going 3-4-3 now instead, switch it up from the 3-5-2 that was floating around for a while.
going for sturridge over welbeck/aguero which could backfire...
Original post by sr90

If you're leading you'd want to have the same team as everyone! It's called tactical blocking :tongue:
Original post by Isometrix
If you're leading you'd want to have the same team as everyone! It's called tactical blocking :tongue:

I don't think there's really a template defence though. Closest would probably be this:

Taylor, Moore/Wisdom/Duff, Southampton defender, Chambers/PVA, Chelsea defender
Started pretty poor in both H2H and the TSR but creeping up the table, haven't been below 50 points the past 3 weeks. 3 points behind the leader.

100 points behind the leader in TSR league so hoping I can creep into the top 10 some point.
Any advice who i can replace Ozil with? Thought i'd get him in last week for Ramsey as Arsenal's fixtures are quite good for awhile now but as with every Arsenal midfielder it was just a matter of time before he got injured. I don't have enough money to buy either Cesc or Hazard so it would have to be someone lesser than 9m
Original post by RedDevil014
Any advice who i can replace Ozil with? Thought i'd get him in last week for Ramsey as Arsenal's fixtures are quite good for awhile now but as with every Arsenal midfielder it was just a matter of time before he got injured. I don't have enough money to buy either Cesc or Hazard so it would have to be someone lesser than 9m

Silva or sterling? If you want to free up funds Siggy/Chadli'Chamberlain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RedDevil014

Basically right now for 3 months.

Quick Reply

Latest