The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The zebras have been screwing us hard today. Such tick tack calls.
Revis is the best corner if you let him do what he does best. Let him shadow instead of so many zone concepts.
**** off zebras we can't do crap without calls against us. AJ Green pushes off every single time. BS
Revis and McCourty lost in one game :cry2:
Original post by Malevolent
Revis and McCourty lost in one game :cry2:

Ouch. Impressive win for your Patriots, but that's a heck of a price to pay...
Original post by jammy4041
Ouch. Impressive win for your Patriots, but that's a heck of a price to pay...

O line suddenly didn't look like it wanted brady dead! :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
The zebras have been screwing us hard today. Such tick tack calls.

You should have seen some of the calls in the Tampa game. Rediculous.
Still seems to be a lot of rumblings bout Tom brady being p'off
O line suddenly didn't look like it wanted brady dead! :lol:

Well, the o-line is the engine room of any offense, after all.

I like what the Cowboys have done...best o-line in football, hands down. And they are good in pass-blocking as well as run-blocking. Romo's got a heck of a lot of time in the pocket now.

Three first round picks in that line. And that's a line which can be together for at least 5 years. Now the Cowboys can load up on defensive picks and get better on that side of the ball.

And they made JJ Watt look average yesterday. The roll out where Tony Romo avoided the sack from JJ Watt and threw that deep touchdown was especially impressive.
Still seems to be a lot of rumblings bout Tom brady being p'off

I heard yesterday that, as well as Tom Brady wanting to leave the Patriots, Jim Harbaugh isn't intending to return to the 49ers next season. No quotes from the people involved. It must be silly season.
Pats klled it last night... Hawks winning tonight?
I heard yesterday that, as well as Tom Brady wanting to leave the Patriots, Jim Harbaugh isn't intending to return to the 49ers next season. No quotes from the people involved. It must be silly season.

Harbaugh one I can believe, even from his Stanford days he has a style of coaching that is very grating after a while on players. The question is back to college football or staying in the nfl?

Peyton manning with 500 Tds and tom brady with his 50000 pass yards. Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne should be next up for milestones of 13000 and 14000 yards respectively.

Also the only other player with more touchdowns since 2010 than gronk is Calvin Johnson. Gronkowski is a one man touchdown magnet when on the field.
Refs did a good job to help avoid a blowout...
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Refs did a good job to help avoid a blowout...

Harvin had 3 called back didn't he? :lol:
Harvin had 3 called back didn't he? :lol:

Yep. The two most penalized teams must be the 49ers and the Seahawks. The Seahawks played a very sloppy game, although, Russell Wilson put on another show...again.

And yes, Sherman was beat. He wasn't in coverage (some sort of cover 2, I think -- though it could be some sort of quarters coverage) but he had a pathetic tackle attempt in that Desean Jackson TD. Cam Chancellor needs to stick to his "enforcer" role, trusting ET3 with the deep zone and the corners to go man on man, or in cover 3.

I thought though, Cousins made a bit of a statement as well. Calls can go either way, but he took some shots (thanks to that idiot right tackle) and made big completions. A completion percentage pushing 60 against that Seattle defense is something to take heart from. Although the Seahawks have an excellent defense in all three levels of the defense, they are better against the run this year, although still very much possessing the best secondary.

Harbaugh one I can believe, even from his Stanford days he has a style of coaching that is very grating after a while on players. The question is back to college football or staying in the nfl?

Peyton manning with 500 Tds and tom brady with his 50000 pass yards. Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne should be next up for milestones of 13000 and 14000 yards respectively.

Also the only other player with more touchdowns since 2010 than gronk is Calvin Johnson. Gronkowski is a one man touchdown magnet when on the field.

Dayum...I thought it was Dez Bryant. :cool: Turns out Megatron has 47, Gronk 46, Dezepticon and Jimmy 44.
Yep. The two most penalized teams must be the 49ers and the Seahawks. The Seahawks played a very sloppy game, although, Russell Wilson put on another show...again.

And yes, Sherman was beat. He wasn't in coverage (some sort of cover 2, I think -- though it could be some sort of quarters coverage) but he had a pathetic tackle attempt in that Desean Jackson TD. Cam Chancellor needs to stick to his "enforcer" role, trusting ET3 with the deep zone and the corners to go man on man, or in cover 3.

I thought though, Cousins made a bit of a statement as well. Calls can go either way, but he took some shots (thanks to that idiot right tackle) and made big completions. A completion percentage pushing 60 against that Seattle defense is something to take heart from. Although the Seahawks have an excellent defense in all three levels of the defense, they are better against the run this year, although still very much possessing the best secondary.

Dayum...I thought it was Dez Bryant. :cool: Turns out Megatron has 47, Gronk 46, Dezepticon and Jimmy 44.

I think patriots are right up there with penalized team. We've been constantly hit with pass interference. The bengals game Revis put green in his pocket bar 3 catches in which green pushed off for pretty much all of them yet never got called for it.

Russell Wilson really is super though!

Just goes to show how good gronk is that he has missed so many games yet is second :eek:

Also Wes Welker with the record for most receptions by an undrafted player. DT had a franchise record of yards in a game. Peyton a career best in terms of yards (479). Quite a day.

Also Steve Smith Sr. should also eclipse 900 career receptions and 13000 yards this season...and sooner rather than later. Andre Johnson is closing on 1000 career receptions also; still, I'd have Steve Smith Sr. over them, as good as AJ and RW are...Triple S has done it on less receptions, with lesser QBs, double coverage and a real lack of help.

You know, on this note, TRIPLE S FOR COMISH!! http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2217624-why-steve-smith-sr-should-be-the-next-nfl-commissioner
Oh, Russell Wilson. What an amazing game from him.

I really hope he stays in the league for the next 15 years. He's such a good guy, it would be great to have him as a major star in the NFL.
Also Phillip rivers for me is leading the MVP race which I like because really like the Chargers.
Read a bogus article about Tom Brady's weapons supposedly not being bogus and that it's even wih manning and Rodgers :lol:

Latest