The Student Room Group

Another muslim paedophile abuse scandal on the same scale as Rotherham in Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by n00
Ah yes, sorry, I forgot, you lot aren't interested in the victims or the real reasons this was allowed to go on for so long. It's just useful in advancing your political agenda, which some might say is part of the problem.

You're the one using this opportunity to link to Daily Mail articles to subvert people's attention from the fact that we clearly have a problem in this country with Pakistani Muslims shagging kids.
Reply 21
Original post by KingBradly
You're the one using this opportunity to link to Daily Mail articles to subvert people's attention from the fact that we clearly have a problem in this country with Pakistani Muslims shagging kids.

I'm not trying to subvert people's attention from it at all, quite the opposite, I'm trying to draw attention to the subject. There clearly is a problem within the Pakistani Muslim community but while culture plays a part it doesn't explain how it was allowed to go on for so long. There's quite obviously a much wider problem which isn't getting the attention it deserves in part because the subject has been hijacked by idiots and political point-scoring.
[video="youtube;FtA21eiSmT8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8[/video]

1:46 and this was a year ago... shows how ignorant non-muslims are helping cover up sick and twisted individuals by jumping on the "everyone who disagrees with Islam is racist" bandwagon.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS

1:46 and this was a year ago... shows how ignorant non-muslims are helping cover up sick and twisted individuals by jumping on the "everyone who disagrees with Islam is racist" bandwagon.

I remember this strongly, I remember everybody basically ignoring Tommy and screaming racist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not another one, it's like they can't help themselves.
Reply 25
Original post by Ace123
the bottom article refers to Rotherham and use the term pakistani because media are to afraid to say muslim and keep saying asian or pakistani which is an insult to other asian groups who are innocent

surely saying they are Muslims would be an insult to other Muslim groups that are innocent? Not all Muslims in the country are Pakistani, and this problem seems to be specifically limited to the Pakistani community. I am happy to blame Islam for some things, but this is a cultural problem not a religious one.
Stop blaming Islam. These peadophile gangs are consumed with a hatred for white people. Which is why they target white children almost exclusively.

This is a race issue. A human rights issue. Not a religious issue.

The politicially correct power structure which dominates society is anti white. White people have to understand this. Until then, nothing is going to change.
Original post by capitalismstinks
Stop blaming Islam. These peadophile gangs are consumed with a hatred for white people. Which is why they target white children almost exclusively.

This is a race issue. A human rights issue. Not a religious issue.

The politicially correct power structure which dominates society is anti white. White people have to understand this. Until then, nothing is going to change.

Someone talking sense ffs nothing to do with religion. It's mostly because of the way channels and media like BBC for instance are biased and only mainly show the negatives associated with Muslims which are and the stereotypes attached to them are ridiculous such as terrorism one of the main ones. It sad this is happening in 2014. Racism still exists and if you're unaware or deny it you're oblivious . ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FATchristopher
I didn't read anywhere in the links about it being muslim?

It said "Pakistani men" so they probably assumed they were Muslim.
Reply 29
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS

Absolutely. Listening to Tommy Robinson there, he is actually a very reasonable man and deserves a medal. I don't know how he can put up with all the constant false accusations and the empty posturing for the camera from supposedly well-educated intelligent people. The fickle British public disgust me with their bigotry against anyone who speaks openly as he does. Islamaphobe has simply become the battle cry of the disingenuous or the brainwashed. The prolific and current pandemic of racist bigotry is actually against any caucasian British citizens who are passionate and brave enough to speak publicly about the social decline of Britain. It's not difficult to see why so many are too scared to speak out like him because of all the character assassinating loudmouths chanting their usual repertoire of politically motivated catch words. How can be people be so easily taken in by the irrational ideas of a studio majority? Have we become that sheeplike? Have we forgotten how to think? Are we by default, politically correct whenever we are in a crowd and to hell with the Truth?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Marco1
Have we become that sheeplike? Have we forgotten how to think? Are we by default, politically correct whenever we are in a crowd and to hell with the Truth?

Could you explain again why you're so worked up about Rotherham and alike, devoting so much time and effort to it while completely ignoring the news of the other paedophile gang
slowly trickling out?
Reply 31
Original post by KingBradly
402 kids have reported to have been sexually abused, but you don't angry about that, you get angry about the fact that people are complaining about Islam.

Also, they will be Muslims. You know it, I know it, and we all know it.

Perhaps it's time to get your priorities straight.

This. Happens all the time no matter what the story. 500 children could have been murdered and nobody bats an eyelid. One comment that could be slightly un-PC and there's outrage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by lozasaurus99
Someone talking sense ffs nothing to do with religion. It's mostly because of the way channels and media like BBC for instance are biased and only mainly show the negatives associated with Muslims which are and the stereotypes attached to them are ridiculous such as terrorism one of the main ones. It sad this is happening in 2014. Racism still exists and if you're unaware or deny it you're oblivious . ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

This post has got to be a joke surely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
i am from France and i am very surprised of what happend in your country .

if i was the father of one of these girls , i would use my rifle against those men .

is there any other solution ?
Reply 34
Original post by Marco1
It's not difficult to see why so many are too scared to speak out like him because of all the character assassinating loudmouths chanting their usual repertoire of politically motivated catch words.

A bit like this?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20248711
Reply 35
Original post by arcole
i am from France and i am very surprised of what happend in your country .

if i was the father of one of these girls , i would use my rifle against those men .

is there any other solution ?

This country is spineless much like it's native inhabitants, now. Times have changed fast.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder if there are any specific insinuations about the peadophile, this time, being a muslim. The media seldom uses that kind of faith specific portrayal regarding christian or jewish criminals. It makes one wonder. But there's not necessarily anything dodgy about it. Anyhow - peadophiles molesting children, regardless of cultural background and belonging, is always a problem. Children cannot themselves consent to any sexual activity, much less defend themselves when being approached by grown ups. Peadophilia by definition does not indicate molestation, but those peadophiles which do molest should face criminal charges.
Typical disgusting behaviour from the English!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending