The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

when will this even end
Original post by Team_McDreamy
the darkness is every where and its swallowing me up and I'm running running running but i can't run fast enough and nothing is helping

:console: Maybe try do some sports? Push-ups or sit-ups? It may give you an anker you can build up slowly ... I just have to think of Frodo right now and the light Galadriel gave him.

Original post by cupcakes87
i cant breath right, its hard! my head is a mess and i cant seem to stop crying!
there are too many reasons!!!
but i am a waste! and thats the only reason i feel this way and i have my self to blame for being a useless person

:console:
You don't have to blame yourself, you just forot all the things you are capable of to do my yourself, the power to improve the situation by yourself.

Original post by Tibbz2
Going to see my GP for the first time this week about my depression and self harm :frown:

I'm so scared :frown:

And so brave!

Original post by ScaryScience
im not ok im not ok. too hard. cry cry arghhhh

:cookie:...I know talkin know of cookies seem pathetic, but I wish you all the luck you get a feeling of eating very good cookies soon!

Original post by PandaWho
so apparently random crazy bursts of motivation lead to crazy things :facepalm:

What crazy things? :biggrin:

Original post by guitaristemily
i wish i felt like i can cope with gcses.

You can. Maybe try to structure the revision with space for free time and talk to others, who did them last year, what they can give you for advise.

Original post by PandaWho
so iv just wasted my entire night filling in a job application form for a job i wont get as i didnt read it properly and it doesnt want people with degrees :facepalm:
:getmecoat:

At least the next application will et quicker! (I forgot, that lectures have already started this week...:colondollar: => you are not alone.)

Original post by tasha96
Distractions not working :cry2:

The g on my keyboard doesn't work properly, by the way...
Original post by Nathanielle
:console: Maybe try do some sports? Push-ups or sit-ups? It may give you an anker you can build up slowly ... I just have to think of Frodo right now and the light Galadriel gave him.

You don't have to blame yourself, you just forot all the things you are capable of to do my yourself, the power to improve the situation by yourself.

And so brave!

:cookie:...I know talkin know of cookies seem pathetic, but I wish you all the luck you get a feeling of eating very good cookies soon!

What crazy things? :biggrin:

You can. Maybe try to structure the revision with space for free time and talk to others, who did them last year, what they can give you for advise.

At least the next application will et quicker! (I forgot, that lectures have already started this week...:colondollar: => you are not alone.)

I have caramel chocolate digestives. It's not making any difference :frown:
urgh :frown: :frown: so miserable, so hopeless. I cant seem to do anything right. may as well go to bed and stay there
Original post by Porridge510
:hugs: how are you? :smile:

:h: I'm good. I hope you're feeling better.
Original post by ScaryScience
urgh :frown: :frown: so miserable, so hopeless. I cant seem to do anything right. may as well go to bed and stay there

I feel similar :\ :hugs: I want to go to bed and not think about anything, but i probably won't even end up sleeping because thoughts...

I don't feel like doing anything at all, it's like everything i thought i liked i've lost interest in.
Original post by Meaty_man
I feel similar :\ :hugs: I want to go to bed and not think about anything, but i probably won't even end up sleeping because thoughts...

I don't feel like doing anything at all, it's like everything i thought i liked i've lost interest in.

sorry you're feeling similar :hugs:
Went to drama practice but I just feel **** about myself now, everyone else there is so good and I'm so bad, I'm never going to get a part

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Went to drama practice but I just feel **** about myself now, everyone else there is so good and I'm so bad, I'm never going to get a part

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long have they been doing it compared to you though? :hugs: We all start somewhere!
How long have they been doing it compared to you though? :hugs: We all start somewhere!

I can't be sure because some of them are new so I don't know how much experience they have, but I just feel like I'm the worst one there :s-smilie:

My flatmate has a crush on a boy that I used to fancy and actually asked out last year (was rejected) I wanna support her but I feel kind of awkward :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I can't be sure because some of them are new so I don't know how much experience they have, but I just feel like I'm the worst one there :s-smilie:

My flatmate has a crush on a boy that I used to fancy and actually asked out last year (was rejected) I wanna support her but I feel kind of awkward :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Drama, like many of the arts, is highlycompetetive, and people often start from a real young age, chances are a lot of them have been in drama groups a lot. I know how crushing it is though, when others completely overshadow you, i pretty much gave up on drawing and artsy stuffs because i don't come close to most of the people out there.

Relationship stuff is always messy :d Only support her if you feel it won't be triggering in some way for you :hugs:

Spoiler

Drama, like many of the arts, is highlycompetetive, and people often start from a real young age, chances are a lot of them have been in drama groups a lot. I know how crushing it is though, when others completely overshadow you, i pretty much gave up on drawing and artsy stuffs because i don't come close to most of the people out there.

Relationship stuff is always messy :d Only support her if you feel it won't be triggering in some way for you :hugs:

Yeah, I like drama for the fun aspect but I don't know if I'll be able to stop comparing myself to everyone else and actually enjoy it. Plus at this rate I won't even get a part :frown:

It's just making me a bit sad, I want her to be happy but I really liked that guy (it seems what when I rarely like people I always fall for them pretty hard) and I don't know how I feel about it.. Like, I'm pretty much over him and stuff, it's been almost a year and we stayed friends, but if they end up together im gonna be jealous that he picked her and I wasn't good enough :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling ****, making a feel **** kinda snack.
Sick of this :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone else take slow release beta-blockers for anxiety/panic disorder? Do you think they are helping you?

Thank you for the kind messages! :hugs:
Original post by moment of truth
Thank you for the kind messages! :hugs:
Haha no worries buddy :console: I just like trying to help people :biggrin:
Had a better day today but feel completely rubbish tonight :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest