The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DOES ANYBODY HERE STUDY EDEXCEL A2 HISTORY?

Does anybody here study Britain and Africa 1870-1981 which focuses on roughly 100 year study of change over time.
I'm interested in seeing what other topics people study for A2 History coursework even if your not with Edexcel. :wink:

I'm currently doing A2 History Coursework(40%) of the overall A2 grade with a final exam(60%) weighting.
(edited 9 years ago)
Completely random but I just passed my driving test!!!! Well not just but I did some hours ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 007anne
Completely random but I just passed my driving test!!!! Well not just but I did some hours ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh congratulations! :smile:
Haven't even started my theory yet im so bad lol :redface:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Ah when I see interview I'll be so uncontrollable lol, I'll be hyper as

Will have to book tickets and sort accommodation and **** woo

You far away from Manchester?

Yeah about 2 hours by train.
Yeah about that for Cambridge if you have to go for more than one day do you need to book hotels n **** ?
Original post by rachelc142
Yeah about 2 hours by train.
Yeah about that for Cambridge if you have to go for more than one day do you need to book hotels n **** ?

Ah

Well my college said they provide accommodation and food if travelling quite far

Don't think they'll make you pay for a hotel as well as travel. Ask your college if you get the interview about accommodation arrangements
Ah

Well my college said they provide accommodation and food if travelling quite far

Don't think they'll make you pay for a hotel as well as travel. Ask your college if you get the interview about accommodation arrangements

Have you finished your SAQ yet?
FP2 is doing my head in :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
Have you finished your SAQ yet?

Need to ask about what topics well cover and find a photo
Yeah got my Bath offer! :biggrin:

Original post by 007anne

Posted from TSR Mobile
congratulations to both of you!

For topics I looked at specs and picked what I thought were most relevant/important

Posted from TSR Mobile

#takingselfiesforCambridge

FP2 is doing my head in :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What topics?
For topics I looked at specs and picked what I thought were most relevant/important

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmmm but my school don't teach in order! So I won't cover all A2 topics before Christmas obviously
Original post by Bude8
#takingselfiesforCambridge

What topics?

I'm not taking one now hair is a mess and will be too short after haircut

So gonna find one somewhere and rub the background off on paint which is what I did before for railcard but I can't find it :mad:
Had an awful C3 trig test today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Georgiecat

Posted from TSR Mobile

What went wrong?
What went wrong?

I don't even know! I must have got a - sign wrong somewhere because when I was doing a proof it came out negative, and then on one of those acosx-bsinx (worth 16 marks) things I panicked and it all collapsed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 007anne

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Driving alone for the first time is a weird experience.
I don't even know! I must have got a - sign wrong somewhere because when I was doing a proof it came out negative, and then on one of those acosx-bsinx (worth 16 marks) things I panicked and it all collapsed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

16 marks what

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be disheartened! Still early on in the year and trig is considered one of the difficult topics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 007anne

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! :-D
I have had my application ready since last Friday but my school need to check it and they're really slow. Arrgh...I want to apply by Friday at the latest and I just know that my school will take longer than that, even though they quoted Friday as their aim today.

I am applying for Law to Cambridge (Emma), Durham (St. Cuthberts), UCL and Newcastle. I will add a 5th choice later.

Any other lawyers in this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest