The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
ATOS have decided I don't need an assessment with them for my ESA :woo:

just waiting on benefit office now to decide what rate I get then sort out the money!

Damn, can't rep this :angry:

Congrats :awesome:

Original post by superwolf
It's an experimental recipe. :fyi:

Of course! :loveduck:

:yay:
I'm in the support group - hope you will be too! In my experience it doesn't usually take more than a week or so between your being told you'll get the money and their starting paying you, so fingers crossed you'll get your money soon. :smile: Although backpayments are also :coma:

cool :smile: well hopefully they will sort it out soon then, next payment is due a week tomorrow so hopefully goes in then! yeah our backpayments must be huge by now lol, first applied for it like April 2013...they sure take their time with it!
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Damn, can't rep this :angry:

Congrats :awesome:

:yay:

thanks :h: thought that counts! :hugs: hope you're okay? :smile:
thanks :h: thought that counts! :hugs: hope you're okay? :smile:

I'm good thanks - had a good response to my AMA thread on schizoaffective disorder, so I feel good about myself for once! :colondollar:
Hope everyone is good toady! :hugs:
:jumphug:

That's OK that you don't feel like talking, I quite understand. Huge hugs to you and sending lots of love to you. I know it's only virtual love but still! :lovehug:

Thanks, hun.
I'm good thanks - had a good response to my AMA thread on schizoaffective disorder, so I feel good about myself for once! :colondollar:

that's good :smile: you should feel good about yourself cause you are fab :yep:
that's good :smile: you should feel good about yourself cause you are fab :yep:

:o:
what are your views on talking to teachers about personal problems? (I'm in Y13)
Original post by Planckton
what are your views on talking to teachers about personal problems? (I'm in Y13)

It's fine as long as you're clear about their boundaries, limitations and the fact that they might be obliged by their work contract to divulge things you say (if they need to contact social services, for example, or if you are deemed at risk in some way) :yes:
Got my meds - onwards to brownies! :horse:
:hugs:

:hugs:

Original post by Multitalented me
Hey, I love you buddy :hugs:

Look, don't dwell on it, you're only human & humans make some mistakes, just keep positive & try your best :h:

Also congrats Rory :biggrin:

Brownies HO!! :horse:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yaaay!

:ahee:
Original post by Odd socks

Also congrats Rory :biggrin:

Original post by Odd socks
x

Your avi is so adorable, just saying :love:
blaaaaaaah. so far behind because i missed class on tuesday and i need to do some work but then counsellor has set me tasks and one of them was for tonight but i don't really feel like doing it and i need to study because i have plans tomorrow evening so i won't get as much work done as i normally would, but then i don't want to annoy counsellor because 1. i stopped doing her other task and 2. i don't want her to think I'm not trying at all, because i really am :frown:

Brownies are brilliant! I didnt know you did them! :eek: Best of luck. :hugs: Is this your first night? :smile:
Original post by tasha96
Brownies are brilliant! I didnt know you did them! :eek: Best of luck. :hugs: Is this your first night? :smile:

I meant the chocolate variety. :tongue: Just as fun, and twice as delicious!

Bowl scrapings for all!

Latest