Original post by Biryani007
Chill, it's a guy :lol:

Do you fancy somalian men:curious:
Original post by MathsAddict
Whos half spanish :eek:

Moi I am ze espanol.:tongue:
Lmao why are you here if you aint Somali...you 'half spanish' being :rolleyes:

Because I live in London and it's covered in somalians from all corners of life.:yes:
Hey hey guys I'm applying for psychology this year. I wanted to know how important GCSES are to universities. My a level grades are good but my GCSE grades are below average:frown:
Original post by jameel.6
Do you fancy somalian men:curious:

I don't know any.
Original post by QueenSI
Hey hey guys I'm applying for psychology this year. I wanted to know how important GCSES are to universities. My a level grades are good but my GCSE grades are below average:frown:

English and maths are the most imp. You need atleast a C for both but B for some good unis. I assume you do sunce you did alevels so dw :smile:
Original post by Secretnerd123
English and maths are the most imp. You need atleast a C for both but B for some good unis. I assume you do sunce you did alevels so dw :smile:

I've got my English, retaking maths though sitting exam in November Inshallah. Do unis look down at GCSE equivalents because I foolishly did BTECS in secondary as they said they are GCSEs so I have two Health and science BTecs and two sport BTECs geography, psychology gcse and rs short course.
Original post by QueenSI
I've got my English, retaking maths though sitting exam in November Inshallah. Do unis look down at GCSE equivalents because I foolishly did BTECS in secondary as they said they are GCSEs so I have two Health and science BTecs and two sport BTECs geography, psychology gcse and rs short course.

Wallahi i dont know. Phone the unis up and ask or make a thread on tsr :smile:
Original post by QueenSI

Aslong as you have English & Maths, I really don't think anyone gives a crap.
Original post by Anonynous
Aslong as you have English & Maths, I really don't think anyone gives a crap.

Hopefully I'll pass my maths in November and get results before ucas deadline. I don't wanna put the embarrassing exam results that I failed horribly in lol so stressful walahi.
Original post by QueenSI
Hopefully I'll pass my maths in November and get results before ucas deadline. I don't wanna put the embarrassing exam results that I failed horribly in lol so stressful walahi.

Just keep relaxed. You'll do fine, insha'Allah. My GCSEs are also below par and I still got into uni.
Just keep relaxed. You'll do fine, insha'Allah. My GCSEs are also below par and I still got into uni.

Are you applying this year? What course?
Original post by QueenSI
Are you applying this year? What course?

No, I'm first year, BSc Investment & Financial Risk Management. Applied last year and got all offers.

GCSEs: AAABBBBBC

A levels: A*A*A

so aslong as you have decent A level grades, you needn't worry too much. Just get the grade requirements. i.e I needed A in Maths and B in english, the rest doesn't even matter.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by QueenSI

I retook maths in november to get a B (wanted higher than a C for ucl) and te results came back like a week before the deadline. I paid £40 and i got a C again and was 3/4 marks away from a B lmao. Ah well , I was always better at english than maths anyway :tongue:
I don't know any.

Ok:biggrin: and Eid Mubarak:hi: hope you have a nice time:biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Hey, karim.

In AQA Econ, can you use a calculator for the exam?
Or is it mental.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
Hey, karim.

In AQA Econ, can you use a calculator for the exam?
Or is it mental.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can bring a calculator.
You can bring a calculator.

Made friends at uni or been stuck in your room since day1? :tongue:
A guy at my uni who studied economics got killed by a car right in front of the uni last sunday :frown:
Be careful when crossing the road peeps. Hit and runs are so common nowadays. I should know..

Quick Reply

Latest