The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

I want to get out of my head. now.
Original post by superwolf
I meant the chocolate variety. :tongue: Just as fun, and twice as delicious!

Bowl scrapings for all!

:colondollar:
I am literally thick as mince. :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tasha96

:lovehug:
Got my meds - onwards to brownies! :horse:

yaaay!
Original post by tasha96
I am literally thick as mince. :colondollar:

I thought she meant brownies as in little children. Not edible chocolate yummy-ness.

But then again, my parents do keep telling me I'm thick...
Original post by .snowflake.
x

your not thick! your smart!
Original post by guitaristemily
your not thick! your smart!

not feeling it today munchkin!

Gosh, my weekend will be so busy. I've missed 3 lectures this week, and still have some of last weeks lectures to write up.
Feeling invisible.
Can confirm the utter deliciousness of *chocolate espresso* brownies, and deny the thickness of Tasha and Snowflake. :tongue:
Original post by .snowflake.
not feeling it today munchkin!

Gosh, my weekend will be so busy. I've missed 3 lectures this week, and still have some of last weeks lectures to write up.

totaly with you on the busy weekend front, apart form for me is coursework.
Can confirm the utter deliciousness of *chocolate espresso* brownies, and deny the thickness of Tasha and Snowflake. :tongue:

PRSOM :sad:
Original post by tasha96
I'm going on an adventure.... :colone:

Be aware of dragons!

Original post by IDukem
Good luck with your exercise sheets :biggrin:

Thanks, haven't started yet, but I least, I am able to do them at home, so no pressure by being the slowest person in the room. :smile:
im too tired for this. too weak too fragile cant take it. been lying in bed half crying half flailing around in utter misery for ages
Today has been a bit of a write off. I have done no work, instead I have watched an entire season of orange is the new black and started making a hat (it is actually a hat this time, no inherent snake-yness so far). I've taken a break from knitting because I ran out of wool, going to get some more over the weekend. Just going to accept that today wasn't good but I have weekend to do all the work which should only take a couple of hours and then I'm back on track for Monday.
Original post by Valvopus
Today has been a bit of a write off. I have done no work, instead I have watched an entire season of orange is the new black and started making a hat (it is actually a hat this time, no inherent snake-yness so far). I've taken a break from knitting because I ran out of wool, going to get some more over the weekend. Just going to accept that today wasn't good but I have weekend to do all the work which should only take a couple of hours and then I'm back on track for Monday.

I love orange is the new black! I also haven't accomplished much today, I went to work and made half a felt mouse but that's it :tongue: gonna try and do a little studying before bed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerbread101
Your avi is so adorable, just saying :love:

Thanks :biggrin: an artist on tumblr made it for me based on the colour scheme of my blog :smile:
Original post by Odd socks
Thanks :biggrin: an artist on tumblr made it for me based on the colour scheme of my blog :smile:

Aw that's awesome :biggrin:
Original post by Valvopus

A write off? :0 You've done a lot more than me lol :tongue: Accepting yourself is hard, but very healthy :smile: sounds like you're on the right track to me!
Found the only two existing pictures of me and Ash and I look terrible in both of them :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
It's fine as long as you're clear about their boundaries, limitations and the fact that they might be obliged by their work contract to divulge things you say (if they need to contact social services, for example, or if you are deemed at risk in some way) :yes:

How would one go about it?? Literally just go and talk to them?
Original post by Planckton
How would one go about it?? Literally just go and talk to them?

yeah if you feel ready.

but remember about confidentiality and the rules they have to follow, if they feel your at risk of harming others or yourself then they will have to break confidentiality, but will generally let you know first, and will let you know who they will contact and why.

you should be really proud of yourself :hugs:

Latest