The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
Made friends at uni or been stuck in your room since day1? :tongue:

i made some but i fallen out with em, dont like some of their sueriority comlexes. thinkin they dictator
Original post by Anonynous
i made some but i fallen out with em, dont like some of their sueriority comlexes. thinkin they dictator

Guess your personalities were too alike :teehee:
Guess your personalities were too alike :teehee:

it was a girl who led the whatsapp group. i dared her to kick me out, she did and then said jk pls come back. never talkin them again. dpmo. when you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action.
it was a girl who led the whatsapp group. i dared her to kick me out, she did and then said jk pls come back. never talkin them again. dpmo. when you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action.

She was clearly joking
Lighten up will ya
A guy at my uni who studied economics got killed by a car right in front of the uni last sunday :frown:
Be careful when crossing the road peeps. Hit and runs are so common nowadays. I should know..

Omds subhaanA most of the time death takes you when you least expect it :frown:
Original post by Biryani007
Omds subhaanA most of the time death takes you when you least expect it :frown:

I know :frown: so sad. He said bye to his family in coventry on fri/sat and came back to london and sunday he was killed :frown:

Makes you realise how short life is
I retook maths in november to get a B (wanted higher than a C for ucl) and te results came back like a week before the deadline. I paid £40 and i got a C again and was 3/4 marks away from a B lmao. Ah well , I was always better at english than maths anyway :tongue:

I like English allot better too lol. If having more btecs than gcse is a big deal I'll retake like three gcses in uni so I have five solid gcses not btecs-_- inshallahh
No, I'm first year, BSc Investment & Financial Risk Management. Applied last year and got all offers.

GCSEs: AAABBBBBC

A levels: A*A*A

so aslong as you have decent A level grades, you needn't worry too much. Just get the grade requirements. i.e I needed A in Maths and B in english, the rest doesn't even matter.

Mashallahh your very good at maths clearly. I wish I did more gcses uff -_- btecs at gcse level aren't good at all and such a disadvantage-_-. I just need to focus on maths that's it tbh
She was clearly joking
Lighten up will ya

I weren't. She failed to analyse the situation. When people want to act authorative, I'd rather not be around them anyway.
I know :frown: so sad. He said bye to his family in coventry on fri/sat and came back to london and sunday he was killed :frown:

Makes you realise how short life is

Did you know him? :frown:

I weren't. She failed to analyse the situation. When people want to act authorative, I'd rather not be around them anyway.

You dared her too. If I dare someone to slap me I should realise there is a strong possibility that I'm going to get slapped.

You dared her too. If I dare someone to slap me I should realise there is a strong possibility that I'm going to get slapped.

Not my problem anymore
I really dislike some peoples attitudes. They think by saying something is a joke, it makes everything okay.

I feel like you dont want to make friends with people

Did you know him? :frown:

ed.

No but he seemed very popular because there are tons of flowers in the area near crash. And the headteacher of queen mary posted on the website saying he will be missed a lot.
He was only 20 and in his very last year of uni which makes it more sad as it would've been the start of the rest of his adult life.
To Allah we belong and to him we shall return..
I feel like you dont want to make friends with people

I have friends from my borough. I don't need anymore 'friends'.

You're too emotional. That's such a minor thing to be upset about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HeavyTeddy
You're too emotional. That's such a minor thing to be upset about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it's abuse of power. Something I shan't tolerate.
Not my problem anymore

Move on then. Sounds harsh but if you don't care then why stop post a screenshot of the convo?

Tbh I know what you'll reply to this with...
"I can do anything I want, it's not against TSR rules or the UK law"

No but he seemed very popular because there are tons of flowers in the area near crash. And the headteacher of queen mary posted on the website saying he will be missed a lot.
He was only 20 and in his very last year of uni which makes it more sad as it would've been the start of the rest of his adult life.
To Allah we belong and to him we shall return..

SubhaanA :cry2:
Move on then. Sounds harsh but if you don't care then why stop post a screenshot of the convo

Yes, you're right. I like to vent my frustration, however.
Yes, you're right. I like to vent my frustration, however.

I'm sorry, that was mean of me...I shouldn't have gotten annoyed.
No but seriously why did you dare her to take you out of the group if you didn't want to?
I'm sorry, that was mean of me...I shouldn't have gotten annoyed.
No but seriously why did you dare her to take you out of the group if you didn't want to?

It's fine, I don't expect otherwise from people.

To see whether she had the courage to go against me. It would suggest maybe I'm not taken as seriously as I ought to be.

Quick Reply