The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
It's fine, I don't expect otherwise from people.

To see whether she had the courage to go against me. It would suggest maybe I'm not taken as seriously as I ought to be.

Just have to ask Anon, wouldn't you do the same if you were in her position. You in essence pulled a power play by daring her to do it, and so you must face the consequences of that dare. She only kicked you out because you left her in no other position but to look weak. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she were thinking the exact same thing about you.
]
It's fine, I don't expect otherwise from people.

To see whether she had the courage to go against me. It would suggest maybe I'm not taken as seriously as I ought to be.

Courage? What? You talk about her acting authoritative but you yourself think that you hold some kind of authority, testing if people in the whatsapp group (not some minimum wage workers) have the courage to go 'against' you when you clearly dared her to...that is not going against you.
You really need to change your attitude.
Original post by Biryani007
Courage? What? You talk about her acting authoritative but you yourself think that you hold some kind of authority, testing if people in the whatsapp group (not some minimum wage workers) have the courage to go 'against' you when you clearly dared her to...that is not going against you.
You really need to change your attitude.

Original post by Xenorebrem
Just have to ask Anon, wouldn't you do the same if you were in her position. You in essence pulled a power play by daring her to do it, and so you must face the consequences of that dare. She only kicked you out because you left her in no other position but to look weak. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she were thinking the exact same thing about you.

Yes, I realise. I still dislike people going against me. I just dislike people in general.
Salaam, how are you guys?

Oi :hmmm:
Stop calling people names:colone:
Hey People,

Are there any Somalis in Bristol. Moved here for uni about a month ago, and I've barely seen any??
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Salaam, how are you guys?

Wasalaam, I'm doing good Alhamdulillah, how are you? :biggrin:

Yes, I realise. I still dislike people going against me. I just dislike people in general.

Ok..
Wasalaam, I'm doing good Alhamdulillah, how are you? :biggrin:

Ok..

Good alhamdulilah :smile: :biggrin: Its always nice to know someone is doing well :smile:
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Good alhamdulilah :smile: :biggrin: Its always nice to know someone is doing well :smile:

Aww mashaaA that's gooooood...and yes it is :biggrin:
Aww mashaaA that's gooooood...and yes it is :biggrin:

Lol :smile: So Watz Up:biggrin:
Who here watches Orange is the new Black??
Original post by Secretnerd123
Who here watches Orange is the new Black??

Yes, I've seen all the episodes till today
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes, I've seen all the episodes till today

You make no sense
Original post by Secretnerd123
You make no sense

Yes, I've seen all the episodes until the present date.
Yes, I've seen all the episodes until the present date.

Ohhh ok. Which season is the best without spoiling it? I'm on episode 7
Why are Somalis sooo desperate to get married. I swear it has become a trend....:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusSeizure
Why are Somalis sooo desperate to get married. I swear it has become a trend....:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are being stereotypical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abzey_97
You are being stereotypical.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you mean generalising.:redface:

Ok..some Somalis then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4059
Original post by JuliusSeizure
I think you mean generalising.:redface: