The Student Room Group

Marxism-Liberalism ruined Christianity within 60 years, What will be their judgement?

On judgement day, the new agers will have to answer for their human rights violations of Christians altogether. I'm an Irish Catholic, but Christian none the less obviously. It apaulls me that we have been so ruffled by covert destruction tactics, the tactic of 'Never interupt your enemy whilst he's making a mistake' 'To defeat your enemy you must understand this nature' 'To defeat your enemies, make friends of them'.

The left are very, very vindictive and communist like. The rule through fear without force entirely! They're never overt with their attempts to disable traditional Christianity's ties to society by replacing us and rendering us 'outdated'. The tallest tree catches the wind and because of their power, they've been able to lay down whats right and wrong for the past 50 years! :angry: The vast majority of values we hold today were forced onto us by these Marxist infiltrators, mere propaganda.

For these people I hold no forgiveness! because we are tolerant, they know Christian peoples weakness, so they do not think twice to interfere with our sentimental values as their are no boundaries with us. Fair game.

Our religion is fighting and sustaining our legacy, it's about time we started doing that!
Reply 1
Most liberals (particularly) 19th century were Protestant. You have science to blame for the attitude towards Christianity really, Laplace was once asked by Napoleon where God was in his system, he responded by saying: 'I have no need of that hypothesis'.
Original post by Catholic_
Marxism-Liberalism

I stopped there...
Reply 3
Original post by anarchism101
I stopped there...

so did i but then I realised he meant

Marxism and Liberalism

Not Marxist-Leninism.
Reply 4
Original post by DErasmus
so did i but then I realised he meant

Marxism and Liberalism

Which is odd given that the former was developed in opposition to the latter...
Reply 5
Original post by Comus
Which is odd given that the former was developed in opposition to the latter...

err you've missed the point. The original poster is trying to say that the decline in Christianity was because of Marxism AND Liberalism while these may be opposing ideologies they also both opposed Convservative Catholicism in particular (look at his username).
Reply 6
Original post by DErasmus
err you've missed the point. The original poster is trying to say that the decline in Christianity was because of Marxism AND Liberalism while these may be opposing ideologies they also both opposed Convservative Catholicism in particular (look at his username).

Perhaps - sorry, I thought he was using them as though they were synonymous as certain right wing people are wont to do.
Reply 7
Original post by Catholic_
On judgement day, the new agers will have to answer for their human rights violations of Christians altogether. I'm an Irish Catholic, but Christian none the less obviously. It apaulls me that we have been so ruffled by covert destruction tactics, the tactic of 'Never interupt your enemy whilst he's making a mistake' 'To defeat your enemy you must understand this nature' 'To defeat your enemies, make friends of them'.

The left are very, very vindictive and communist like. The rule through fear without force entirely! They're never overt with their attempts to disable traditional Christianity's ties to society by replacing us and rendering us 'outdated'. The tallest tree catches the wind and because of their power, they've been able to lay down whats right and wrong for the past 50 years! :angry: The vast majority of values we hold today were forced onto us by these Marxist infiltrators, mere propaganda.

For these people I hold no forgiveness! because we are tolerant, they know Christian peoples weakness, so they do not think twice to interfere with our sentimental values as their are no boundaries with us. Fair game.

Our religion is fighting and sustaining our legacy, it's about time we started doing that!

Yes they have invented a new religion where they are at the centre and chaos theory is their God, and anything is permissible because it's survival of the fittest.

A tide of deceivers has gripped the population and put up a veil.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Blinka
Yes they have invented a new religion where they are at the centre and chaos theory is their God, and anything is permissible because it's survival of the fittest.

Science is not religion and evolution is not 'survival of the fittest' it is survival of the best fit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending