The Student Room Group

University 2015 Entry Maths Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessb_3125
I hope so too! :biggrin: I have heard that they are being quick this year bc last year they left it all till the last minute, or something... Good Luck!!!

I think they will give it to people who apply before 15th cause they want to give offers to Oxbridge applicants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
I think they will give it to people who apply before 15th cause they want to give offers to Oxbridge applicants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I suppose so :smile:
Original post by Mr M
Who told you that? It isn't true.

I got m1 m2 remarked btw and they both went to 100u,s but the previous marker had marked me down for extra significant figures but it changed so I feel better now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got m1 m2 remarked btw and they both went to 100u,s but the previous marker had marked me down for extra significant figures but it changed so I feel better now!

Nice!
Only got an offer from Warwick so far, but I've got emails saying that my applications are under consideration at all the others except Durham (which I think has a reputation for not doing much before January 15th anyway)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's interesting. Pleased it worked out in the end. (I would still be careful of significant figures in case it affects you again in June.)
Original post by shamika
That's interesting. Pleased it worked out in the end. (I would still be careful of significant figures in case it affects you again in June.)

ive learnt it properly now. U miss the zeros at the start And do the rest normally. I thought 14.04 was 3 sig fig lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got an offer from UCL yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
Original post by TLHroolz
Only got an offer from Warwick so far, but I've got emails saying that my applications are under consideration at all the others except Durham (which I think has a reputation for not doing much before January 15th anyway)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine today from Warwick as well, only sent it on Friday midday as well, so took 2 working days. They don't mess about!
Original post by DomStaff
I got mine today from Warwick as well, only sent it on Friday midday as well, so took 2 working days. They don't mess about!

I got mine today too, applied yesterday!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine within 2 working days too... Got offers from Bath and York as well now :smile: just Durham (which has a reputation for not doing anything until January) and Cambridge which I still need to send off my SAQ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
I got mine within 2 working days too... Got offers from Bath and York as well now :smile: just Durham (which has a reputation for not doing anything until January) and Cambridge which I still need to send off my SAQ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still waiting on bath and Bristol. Imperial and Cambridge, however, I won't get until January!
Still waiting on bath and Bristol. Imperial and Cambridge, however, I won't get until January!

What did you think of Bath? Have you been and seen it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 113
What did you think of Bath? Have you been and seen it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. I've only been to see Oxford, Cambridge and imperial!
Nope. I've only been to see Oxford, Cambridge and imperial!

It's quite nice :smile: what was Oxford like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
It's quite nice :smile: what was Oxford like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice. The mahremarics building was sick as well. Although I preferred Cambridge. Oxford just felt a bit like any city whereas Cambridge was different; I preferred the architecture at Cam as well.
Nice. The mahremarics building was sick as well. Although I preferred Cambridge. Oxford just felt a bit like any city whereas Cambridge was different; I preferred the architecture at Cam as well.

Have u recieved the acknowledgement email from imperial? none of my mates have theirs and neither hve i

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
Have u recieved the acknowledgement email from imperial? none of my mates have theirs and neither hve i

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope.
Reply 118
Ive applied for maths at Cardiff Exeter Birmingham York and Nottingham,

only received acknowledgements from the first 4 so far,

My predictives were AABBBB (A in Maths and Geography, B in Biology Chemistry, General Studies and EPQ)
Original post by Music24
Ive applied for maths at Cardiff Exeter Birmingham York and Nottingham,

only received acknowledgements from the first 4 so far,

My predictives were AABBBB (A in Maths and Geography, B in Biology Chemistry, General Studies and EPQ)

what. how many a levels are u doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest