The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Oh okay, sorry :redface: To be honest; I have absolutely no idea what Psychosis actually 'is'. Only the things I've picked up from TLG

Original post by Riku

Spoiler

here's hoping.

You do realise that most of TSR thinks I am a troll...

Spoiler

Can you blame them with some of the thread's you make? :/ To an outsider they sometimes look made up? I know you're not making them up which is the worst thing. You really need help :/
Reply 8001
Original post by Deyesy
Oh okay, sorry :redface: To be honest; I have absolutely no idea what Psychosis actually 'is'. Only the things I've picked up from TLG

Spoiler

Can you blame them with some of the thread's you make? :/ To an outsider they sometimes look made up? I know you're not making them up which is the worst thing. You really need help :/

That's good I am safe :smile:

can you give me some examples? I have already given my therapist a sample of Riku last week which she should have read through this Tuesday :smile:
Original post by Deyesy

Spoiler

Thats ok,
You can get hallucinations: auditory (hearing), tactile (touching), sensory (seeing/smelling)
Or theres delusions, where you sense theres something there that actually isnt, so like with paranoid delusions you might sense that someone is going to kill you.

Its pretty complicated to diagnose really, and theres off shoots of psychosis

Posted from TSR Mobile
It seems like I'll have to spend like ten times the time learning this year to even have a chance of remembering the slightest facts. I'm torn between missing my ex and wanting a relationship, and knowing that if I want to pass I won't have time for anything other than studying :\

Posted from TSR Mobile
political shows were pissing me off :tongue: so cheering myself up with Russell Brand's YouTube show & other good stuff on there haha :smile:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
political shows were pissing me off :tongue: so cheering myself up with Russell Brand's YouTube show & other good stuff on there haha :smile:

That man is almost as odious as Alex Salmond. :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth
That man is almost as odorous as Alex Salmond. :tongue:

As a young Sockle I rather fancied him :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
As a young Sockle I rather fancied him :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god....

:wink:
Oh god....

:wink:

He was charming and delightfully unkempt okay :colondollar: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
He was charming and delightfully unkempt okay :colondollar: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And such an obnoxious ***hole too! :biggrin:
And such an obnoxious ***hole too! :biggrin:

I was young :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That man is almost as odious as Alex Salmond. :tongue:

Brand I normally quite like myself, though he can be quite misogynistic at times which I am not so keen on. don't like Alex Salmond much though, not keen on any politician who is chums with Rupert Murdoch tbh :tongue:
i've been depressed since i was 13. i'm now 18 and have a Councillor in uni. don't know why i didn't get help before now tbh, he's great
Big hugs to everyone, especially nohomo and anyone who is having an appointment today! :grouphugs:

I told myself I would have been in bed an hour ago but I started watching this absolutely terrible horror film about mutant sheep that go mad and bite people, turning them into sheep. It's so bad I can't stop watching :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ha! I watched that after my first year exams (my friend wanted to watch it). I actually slept through most of it coz I was so exhausted but woke up at a most unfortunate bit at the end (where a sheep bit the guy's you-know-what) and I was like DA **** AM I WATCHING?!?!??!?! :eek3: :erm: :dontknow:

Original post by uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh
i've been depressed since i was 13. i'm now 18 and have a Councillor in uni. don't know why i didn't get help before now tbh, he's great

Welcome! Glad you found us and that you have a good counsellor :h:
:sigh: just having bad night after bad night it seems
:sigh: barely slept again. arghhh
Original post by ScaryScience

same here. Labs shall be... interesting.
Original post by Team_McDreamy
:sigh: just having bad night after bad night it seems

Original post by ScaryScience

Original post by .snowflake.
same here. Labs shall be... interesting.

:hugs: hugs all round! hope you all have okay days and manage some sleep tonight!
I couldn't sleep till 3am yet I woke up really early :confused:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I couldn't sleep till 3am yet I woke up really early :confused:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh you're awake! :ahhhhh:

Latest