The Student Room Group

gonna drive soon BUT...

im gonna be getting a car soon which is... the scirocco ... (from any year) ... BUTT THEY ARE TOO EXPENSIVE!! even on gumtree and stuff ... its like a ripp off... eh? HELPPPP ... what should i do? :/
Get a different car?
Reply 2
If you can't afford the car how you planning to pay for the insurance? Specially on a vw scirocco.
goat
Reply 4
Well there's three main versions of the Scirocco, which one were you thinking of? The mk1 will probably be cheapest to insure under a classic policy, but you'll have to keep up with maintenance and it'll still be expensive to buy in the first place. The mk2 and mk3 will probably be expensive to insure, as well as expensive to buy.
Reply 5
yea okay.. i get that it is expensive and so is the insurance .. so do u guyz think i should get an astra instead ... or what other car? :biggrin:
Original post by fozia.m
yea okay.. i get that it is expensive and so is the insurance .. so do u guyz think i should get an astra instead ... or what other car? :biggrin:

Maybe we think you should do your own ****ing research.
Reply 7
Original post by mackemforever
Maybe we think you should do your own ****ing research.

LOL y do u comment on posts if ur just useless :s-smilie:
and FYI i did do research .. stuff like this is called opinions from ppl - in case u didnt noe :s-smilie:
Original post by fozia.m
LOL y do u comment on posts if ur just useless :s-smilie:
and FYI i did do research .. stuff like this is called opinions from ppl - in case u didnt noe :s-smilie:

*why
*you
*you're
*for your information
*I
*people
*you
*didn't
*know

Please try to use English when on this forum.
So what research have you done? All I'm getting from this thread is "I want X, but X is too expensive. What car should I buy instead?"
Original post by BrownEyedGirl92
So what research have you done? All I'm getting from this thread is "I want X, but X is too expensive. What car should I buy instead?"

I agree
You don't sound old enough to drive. How about this one instead?

littletikescar.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending