The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swarly
NewSlaves is 10 times the poster you will ever be darling.

Lol, swarly going for it; how embarrassing.

10/10 poster white knighting a 10/10 poster...
Reply 7001
Original post by Lúcio
Lol, swarly going for it; how embarrassing.

10/10 poster white knighting a 10/10 poster...

shut up bruh you the guy that goes and pees in a cubicle and locks the door when all the urinals are free and you're the only guy in the building.

brb lock wont work
brb not peeing today
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ggmu!
Hope the football league in India kicks off. Would be so nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

YO GUYS, MY TEAM MUMBAI FC JUST WON THE INDIAN LEAGUE

Oh wait, I forgot. No one cares about the Indian league :biggrin:
Original post by swarly
shut up bruh you the guy that goes and pees in a cubicle and locks the door when all the urinals are free and you're the only guy in the building.

brb lock wont work
brb not peeing today

Original post by NewSlaves

My ex snapchatted me a while ago with a one second shot of her tits, I got this amazing snapchat app which let's you save ****. Obviously she's just cock hungry so I didn't give her the attention she wanted and lo and ****ing behold a few days later, I've got a video of her fingering herself raw and wet lol. Anyway the app allows you to view stuff without showing them that you've viewed it, so she's just whining about it and the mean time I'm just building up a subfolder in my **** bank

I feel happy and stuff

That's pretty cheap tbh, both of you that is. She's dumb for sending it to you in the first place though I will admit.

Original post by NewSlaves
I miss people, like in life. I miss my niggaz. There's some people that you can meet, whether it's after an hour or after a year, and just pick up and talk to them for days about all kinds of real ***** ****. You can make fun of them and they'll make fun of you, and they'll say something and you'll be like FAM I KNNNOOWWWW, because they the only ones who picked up on it apart from you. And you'll be watching some dead out drake video, lol I'm not saying anymore inb4 Faggot

Know that feeling man. Problem is in the situation you don't often appreciate what you have until you lose it, like you I learned the hard way. Though t least you've learnt from the mistake, are a better friend for it and will appreciate it next time you find that person, I would go as far as to say that makes the mistake worth it. A wise man once said the man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7005
lol at Ashley Young's net worth being 6 times Mike Tyson's :lol:
Reply 7006
Original post by AR_95
YO GUYS, MY TEAM MUMBAI FC JUST WON THE INDIAN LEAGUE

Oh wait, I forgot. No one cares about the Indian league :biggrin:

Please isn't football against sharia or something m8

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't really have allegiances to friends tbh. Most if not all are situational anyway. Have about 3 family members who I have a very strong bond with to compensate but most friends I have I could dispose of with the click of a finger if possible.

Can sense that a lot of people are two faced by their mannerisms towards me/other people and what they tell me about others. Weirdly enough the ones who I don't talk to so much(for no particular reason) are more trustworthy.
Original post by Ggmu!
Please isn't football against sharia or something m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saudi Arabia have a football team don't they?

Besides, you know your self you're telling this to the wrong person :wink:
Reply 7009
Original post by AR_95
Saudi Arabia have a football team don't they?

Besides, you know your self you're telling this to the wrong person :wink:

Pls your country wouldn't exist without India

/checkmate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Pls your country wouldn't exist without India

/checkmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't checkmate a game which didn't start
Reply 7011
Original post by AR_95
You can't checkmate a game which didn't start

1413218365792.jpg

/checkmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally no one else in the misc (bar FK and SUG who are both banned) gets what you're saying

Keep going APU:tongue:
Reply 7013
Original post by AR_95
Literally no one else in the misc (bar FK and SUG who are both banned) gets what you're saying

Keep going APU:tongue:

Idc pls don't be mad brah is all

/checkmate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Idc pls don't be mad brah is all

/checkmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

brb writing down my next response
Original post by jam277
I don't really have allegiances to friends tbh. Most if not all are situational anyway. Have about 3 family members who I have a very strong bond with to compensate but most friends I have I could dispose of with the click of a finger if possible.

Can sense that a lot of people are two faced by their mannerisms towards me/other people and what they tell me about others. Weirdly enough the ones who I don't talk to so much(for no particular reason) are more trustworthy.

Have the same issue. I've got 3 good friends who I really care about (as they do for me) but the rest are completely disposable. A lot of my friends from uni who graduated this summer haven't made any effort with me since they moved. I know when most of this years lot leave it'll be the same.

I'd rather have a small selection of people I can trust and rely on instead of loads who aren't that bothered about me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eboracum
Thanks SR90. I admit, I too have seen Taylor Swift live. I apologise to all of those who I've let down. :frown:

Did you go this year? Imagine if we were both at the same one :lol:
Original post by sr90
Have the same issue. I've got 3 good friends who I really care about (as they do for me) but the rest are completely disposable. A lot of my friends from uni who graduated this summer haven't made any effort with me since they moved. I know when most of this years lot leave it'll be the same.

I'd rather have a small selection of people I can trust and rely on instead of loads who aren't that bothered about me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know that feeling. I've gotten in touch with Uni people recently to see how they are.

I get you with the few close friends. I'm fairly introverted(INTJ in fact) so I like more meaningful relationships with people I trust than fair weather people. I can see when somebody is fair weather very quickly though.
With you both on the drifting away point. The thing is, as I did a placement year and a lot of my friends didn't (so I'm 3rd year and they've graduated), we don't really keep in touch now. Mainly because I text them and then we talk normally and everything is fine, but then they'll never text or call me first or ask meet up and that bothers me. Why should i have to do all the groundwork.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Did you go this year? Imagine if we were both at the same one :lol:

A few years back now. I think her third album tour.

Original post by jam277
Yeah I know that feeling. I've gotten in touch with Uni people recently to see how they are.

I get you with the few close friends. I'm fairly introverted(INTJ in fact) so I like more meaningful relationships with people I trust than fair weather people. I can see when somebody is fair weather very quickly though.

Appreciate the regular appearances in your signature. I hope it's for the right reasons.

It's always hard to keep in touch with people man. I've found really high quality people are a rare breed, and some friends are just out of convenience. I lived abroad for a year and I miss some great friends I made out there terribly. You meet people through life who you say you'll keep in touch with but it often doesn't happen.

Original post by LosingDogs
With you both on the drifting away point. The thing is, as I did a placement year and a lot of my friends didn't (so I'm 3rd year and they've graduated), we don't really keep in touch now. Mainly because I text them and then we talk normally and everything is fine, but then they'll never text or call me first or ask meet up and that bothers me. Why should i have to do all the groundwork.

I had a crack at E&Y, fell at the first hurdle (tests). Ridiculous how competitive these grad schemes are. Why can't they just ask everyone to send in a cv and give them an interview! I applied for Audit in B'ham. I thought, nobody will want to be an Auditor or work in B'ham...not the case it seems!

I feel you man. Annoying when it's always you who has to send the first Facebook message. It's really annoying with girls as well, makes it good when you get the occasional message from them saying they want to catch up.

Latest