The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Aww thanks sweet! You too :hugs:

That's twice someone has said that to me this week hahaaa!
Aww no! It'll likely take some more getting used to for the both of us! I believe in you anon #2 :smile: I loved your rhyme! :biggrin:

How about: The world can be tough and I'll be sad for a while,
then I see a post from you and I can't help but smile! :jive:

So you're a poet and you know it!! :tongue:

Impressive rhyme!
Original post by .snowflake.
I'm made of rainbows and glitter and I'm flyingggggg.
I feel amazing and i wish i could share all of this happiness with you all.
Apparently I'm hypomanic, so i probably should like a really irritatingly positive knobhead right now.

Haha, this is an amazing post. Wish I had a bit more of that... just a bit tried at the moment :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous #2
So you're a poet and you know it!! :tongue:

Impressive rhyme!

Potential career change! :tongue:

Thank you! :smile: Do you want to try? :puppyeyes:
Having looked at the symptoms I think I might have disorganised schizophrenia but I don't have much speech trouble, though I do jump from topic to topic and mum says I can be hard to follow
Ugh. Didn't know we had to apply for council tax exemption.
Lost quite a lot of money know. :frown:
Snow I'm glad they're sorting your med x
xx

I'm at a gig trying not to punch this guy that keeps looking at me and trying not to sh.
:bawling: honestly don't know what to do with myself
Surprisingly good reception in here
Original post by ScaryScience
:bawling: honestly don't know what to do with myself

:hugs: Anything you want to talk about?
i get more and more scared of my head every day :frown:
Original post by bullettheory
:hugs: Anything you want to talk about?

getting annoyed at secondary MH services. im climbing the walls atm and my emotions are too intense to handle. my thoughts are permanently strange and everything is racing and its just terrible
Original post by IDukem
Potential career change! :tongue:

Thank you! :smile: Do you want to try? :puppyeyes:

I wish I could try but time does fly, my uni work does lurk!
Original post by Anonymous #2
I wish I could try but time does fly, my uni work does lurk!

I see what you did there! I like it :biggrin:
Original post by ScaryScience
getting annoyed at secondary MH services. im climbing the walls atm and my emotions are too intense to handle. my thoughts are permanently strange and everything is racing and its just terrible

They still not got back to you with an appointment?! Sorry they are so useless for you. :hugs: You got anything nice you can do to distract yourself? I sometimes find trying to do something relaxing (even if everything seems chaotic) can help calm intense thoughts. :jumphug: Keep talking if it helps, we are all here for you.
Original post by IDukem
I see what you did there! I like it :biggrin:

Haha, thank you :tongue:
Original post by Cinnie
Snow I'm glad they're sorting your med x
xx

I'm at a gig trying not to punch this guy that keeps looking at me and trying not to sh.

mm, she's getting me to taper down to 50mg daily, and she did apologise like hell incase this makes my anxiety even worse. And i'm being referred to some people.
Original post by bullettheory
They still not got back to you with an appointment?! Sorry they are so useless for you. :hugs: You got anything nice you can do to distract yourself? I sometimes find trying to do something relaxing (even if everything seems chaotic) can help calm intense thoughts. :jumphug: Keep talking if it helps, we are all here for you.

Nope, I haven't heard a thing. My GP went crazy. Apparently it was an urgent referral too. I really do dread to think how long I'm going to be waiting. I really need to see someone cause im in a bad way with this, having lots of delusional thoughts and extremely intense urges. I honestly feel like climbing up the walls. I made like a strategy plan thing to follow when I get terribly distressed but I cant follow it, I keep sobbing until I think im going to be sick and

Spoiler

its like im possessed or something and nothing alleviates it. sorry im rambling, dunno if this even makes sense, I just feel ****ed tbh
Original post by superwolf
Anyone have any tips for keeping from dissociating? I know a couple of things that trigger it for me (one I can't go into, the other is certain pieces of music), and I can usually sense myself slipping into that kind of state, I just then don't/can't do anything about it. :s-smilie:

If you find an answer, let me know!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My mother left me an email a few hours ago saying to get in touch asap. Only she's not online and her phone is off. My brother is also not picking up his phone. Now I'm really really worried and don't know what to do. Any ideas? So many horrible possibilities are going through my mind. :frown:

Latest