The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samanthamumba
It doesn't matter what year I still look exactly the same I know it's haraam I'm going to stop plucking them soon my mum isn't happy with me

BTW is your Uncle considered Ugly:tongue:.

I've seen your other two pics anyway...
No, people find him goodlooking.
Is this ze legendary Abdul Karim:eek:.

I think you have the wrong person.
Original post by Anonynous
Nothing :rolleyes:

I don't want us to get into anymore confrontations.

Lmao

I'm not being narcissistic just curious on whether I'm being compared with someone that is not attractive.:tongue:

You're being compared to a human not a walrus :/
Original post by Abzey_97
ohh. Lool. Mwahaha. A wimp. Hahaha mwahaha.

Dnt know why u can try to understand and then keep trying.

Given your response, it would seem you have some form of inferiority complex. You feel a need to retaliate when being confronted by a stranger who obviously lacks any useful knowldege to your behavioural adherence. We no longer have to discuss your personal problems.
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao

Would you mind explaining the implications to this reply?
Would you mind explaining the implications to this reply?

Your post was funny.
:popout:Peak a boo hello there beautiful

are you annoyed with me now:sad:I can stop if you want me to?

You never stop.
At least I'm not being called a walrus anymore :lol:
Given your response, it would seem you have some form of inferiority complex. You feel a need to retaliate when being confronted by a stranger who obviously lacks any useful knowldege to your behavioural adherence. We no longer have to discuss your personal problems.

Oh my days u know a lot about me. who are you?

Hahahah jus doin randomn stuff coz not payin attention to what u sayin.

Solve this problem 1+1 =

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my days u know a lot about me. who are you?

Hahahah jus doin randomn stuff coz not payin attention to what u sayin.

Solve this problem 1+1 =

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know nothing about you, I've just monitered your responses.

Depends on the context in which the question is phrased. If it's an arithmetic problem we could conclude that under the contemporary field of mathematics the answer would be two.

If we remove the bias of education (less the equals sign), the symbols in itself can represent a shape similar to that of a window.
Ok so I guess you want me to continue :u:

Speak to you soon Beautiful I have to go now:tongue:

Did you catch how I sneaked the beautiful in the middle:wink:.

Interesting approach there buddy.
Did someone get banned from here (mr steal your girl)? I can't see a post I was quoted in from earlier today as it says 'you have no permission blah blah'.. ?
I know nothing about you, I've just monitered your responses.

Depends on the context in which the question is phrased. If it's an arithmetic problem we could conclude that under the contemporary field of mathematics the answer would be two.

If we remove the bias of education (less the equals sign), the symbols in itself can represent a shape similar to that of a window.

You see one plus one is not always 2 or window in fact.
One plus one does not equal 2 in all number systems.
You should have asked one of what? While i applaud you for thinking in abstract you should have also had a few answers in concrete at least. As one cup and one cup does not always equal 2 cups.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should have asked one of what? While i applaud you for thinking in abstract you should have also had a few answers in concrete at least. As one cup and one cup does not always equal 2 cups.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And to that, I signal the end of this convo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok so I guess you want me to continue :u:

Speak to you soon Beautiful I have to go now:tongue:

Did you catch how I sneaked the beautiful in the middle:wink:.

Ok I prefer being called a walrus.

No tbh I prefer not being called anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Again, your attention to detail needs improvement. I specifically laid out the foundations in which the answers could've been derived. The nature of the conversation didn't imply for deep psychological thought or analysis of a question plainly laid out in the context where one could assume the simple addition of two numbers to the base 10.
Again, your attention to detail needs improvement. I specifically laid out the foundations in which the answers could've been derived. The nature of the conversation didn't imply for deep psychological thought or analysis of a question plainly laid out in the context where one could assume the simple addition of two numbers to the base 10.

When does a question ever tell you to think deep. It is something you do yourself.
And by having more than answer it is safe to assume that you were trying to think deep. In that u did not state the obvious but gave an alternative answer considering getting rid of the equal sign. The bigotry that you are showing seems to have no end. the best of people are open to new ideas and opinions. Just saying.
I will not be replying to anymore of this so please refrain from your infatuation of trying to be right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:K:Why did you send me that message I'm not in a relationship with biryani and I'm not planning on one I was just being kind:tongue:.

Eurgh, what?
When does a question ever tell you to think deep. It is something you do yourself.
And by having more than answer it is safe to assume that you were trying to think deep. In that u did not state the obvious but gave an alternative answer considering getting rid of the equal sign. The bigotry that you are showing seems to have no end. the best of people are open to new ideas and opinions. Just saying.
I will not be replying to anymore of this so please refrain from your infatuation of trying to be right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to resolve this inferiority complex you hold so dear. :smile:

I'm just trying to spread positivity.
This thread has taken a turn to the weird.
People being called walruses, mathematical lessons and people getting banned.
I shall tip-toe away quietly :creep:
Original post by Al-farhan
This thread has taken a turn to the weird.
People being called walruses, mathematical lessons and people getting banned.
I shall tip-toe away quietly :creep:

Its the way Somalia is movin' man. Keep with the times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending