OK well I'll keep my phone on loud - any problems, drop call :hugs:

When you eventually see 9 rep points, that's from me :biggrin:

Am OK thanks :colondollar:

:eek: 9?! Wow, thank you :biggrin: And good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
:eek: 9?! Wow, thank you :biggrin: And good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been stuck on 9 for ages. I dream of the day when I will have 10 shiny gems :moon:

:tongue:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I've been stuck on 9 for ages. I dream of the day when I will have 10 shiny gems :moon:

I think I'm on about four so you're well ahead of me :tongue: Is the tenth one a special colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I'm on about four so you're well ahead of me :tongue: Is the tenth one a special colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it used to be yellow. Or maybe it was the purple shiny one. I forget. Then they changed the whole bloody system and I had to start from scratch again :colonhash:

#TLGProblems
I think it used to be yellow. Or maybe it was the purple shiny one. I forget. Then they changed the whole bloody system and I had to start from scratch again :colonhash:

#TLGProblems

That's what you get for being old :wink: But on a more serious (well, not really serious) note, that sounds cool! :eek: Come to think of it, anything shiny is cool... :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what you get for being old :wink: But on a more serious (well, not really serious) note, that sounds cool! :eek: Come to think of it, anything shiny is cool... :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Youth of today! :hmmm: No respect for their elders! :shakecane:

I do like shiny things :teeth:
I'm sick of myself :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Youth of today! :hmmm: No respect for their elders! :shakecane:

I do like shiny things :teeth:

Sorryyyy :getmecoat: :tongue: But shiny is good, and bright colours too :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I'm sick of myself :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw hun, why's that? :frown:

Sorryyyy :getmecoat: :tongue: But shiny is good, and bright colours too :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And glitter! Don't forget glitter!!! :ahee:

Did someone say GLITTER?! :gah: :colone: :sexface: :gah:

:bubbles:
Yay. Midnight and I can't sleep. I need to be up at 6:30am. I'm going to be knackered tomorrow and that is a real shame since I won't be able to get all the work done that I need too. Even with sleeping pills I can't sleep at all. I'm starting to think they have given me rubbish ones but they look like the usual 7.5mg Zopiclone sleeping pills. I just wish they would work.
Original post by Mazzini
Did someone say GLITTER?! :gah: :colone: :sexface: :gah:

:bubbles:

:teehee:

Original post by McNuggetsAhoy
Yay. Midnight and I can't sleep. I need to be up at 6:30am. I'm going to be knackered tomorrow and that is a real shame since I won't be able to get all the work done that I need too. Even with sleeping pills I can't sleep at all. I'm starting to think they have given me rubbish ones but they look like the usual 7.5mg Zopiclone sleeping pills. I just wish they would work.

:console: Sorry they don't work. Pardon my ignorance but is 7.5mg a strong dose for Zopiclone, or a relatively weaker one? My psychiatrist prescribed me 10mg Phernergan PRN but it's only vaguely effective if I take two tablets at once (as was suggested by a duty psychiatrist when my nurse went to ask someone why it wasn't working) :eek:
Aw hun, why's that? :frown:

I'm just constantly failing at the simplest things like going to uni or not sleeping 16 hours a day :cry: I let people down all the time. I terrible at replying to people's messages so end up alienating friends. I'm hung up on a girl who doesn't want me. I'm a terrible flatmate and I worry that my friend will hate me and not want to live with me if she finds out I'm depressed (that's what my other friend did) :frown:

And on top of that I'm sure I'm going to fail uni this year :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just constantly failing at the simplest things like going to uni or not sleeping 16 hours a day :cry: I let people down all the time. I terrible at replying to people's messages so end up alienating friends. I'm hung up on a girl who doesn't want me. I'm a terrible flatmate and I worry that my friend will hate me and not want to live with me if she finds out I'm depressed (that's what my other friend did) :frown:

And on top of that I'm sure I'm going to fail uni this year :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww hunny bun :frown: I doubt you let people down all the time, or that you're a terrible flatmate :penguinhug: As for being hung up on that girl, that's a natural reaction and not your fault at all. Tiz still all very recent and raw :sadnod: As for your former flatmate, she can go screw herself coz that is an APPALLING reaction to have when someone has disclosed a disability :mad:

Any idea why you're sleeping so much? :console:
Awww hunny bun :frown: I doubt you let people down all the time, or that you're a terrible flatmate :penguinhug: As for being hung up on that girl, that's a natural reaction and not your fault at all. Tiz still all very recent and raw :sadnod: As for your former flatmate, she can go screw herself coz that is an APPALLING reaction to have when someone has disclosed a disability :mad:

Any idea why you're sleeping so much? :console:

I do :frown: I say I'll do something and have every intention of doing it but end up sleeping instead :s-smilie: and I always forget to tidy or do the washing up :frown:

I thought I was starting to get over her but I had a dream about her last night and woke up all sad and missing her :frown:

She'd said for a whole year that in 3rd year we'd be flatmate's and she saw how happy I was that I was going to be living with a friend. And then she turned round and said she couldn't deal with living with a depressed person (and then moved in with a different person who has depression :/ )

I don't know :frown: it's been like this for months now, i spoke to my doctor the other day but he wouldn't give me an appointment, just spoke over the phone. He's upped my dose to 40mg to see if that helps tiredness and mood but no results yet.

I really need to do well at uni this year and it's not going to happen :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do :frown: I say I'll do something and have every intention of doing it but end up sleeping instead :s-smilie: and I always forget to tidy or do the washing up :frown:

I thought I was starting to get over her but I had a dream about her last night and woke up all sad and missing her :frown:

She'd said for a whole year that in 3rd year we'd be flatmate's and she saw how happy I was that I was going to be living with a friend. And then she turned round and said she couldn't deal with living with a depressed person (and then moved in with a different person who has depression :/ )

Just wanna (re-)emphasise that none of the above is your fault whatosever :nah: I'm sorry you're hurting so much though :sadnod:

I don't know :frown: it's been like this for months now, i spoke to my doctor the other day but he wouldn't give me an appointment, just spoke over the phone. He's upped my dose to 40mg to see if that helps tiredness and mood but no results yet.

I really need to do well at uni this year and it's not going to happen :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a bit annoying that your doc won't see you :s-smilie: Bloody NHS :shakecane:

I need to sleep now, I'm afraid, but hang on in there hun :hugs:
:teehee:

:console: Sorry they don't work. Pardon my ignorance but is 7.5mg a strong dose for Zopiclone, or a relatively weaker one? My psychiatrist prescribed me 10mg Phernergan PRN but it's only vaguely effective if I take two tablets at once (as was suggested by a duty psychiatrist when my nurse went to ask someone why it wasn't working) :eek:

7.5mg is fairly strong for zopi, people usually start on i think its 4mg

7.5mg is what made me halucinate the first tine i took it :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just wanna (re-)emphasise that none of the above is your fault whatosever :nah: I'm sorry you're hurting so much though :sadnod:

That's a bit annoying that your doc won't see you :s-smilie: Bloody NHS :shakecane:

I need to sleep now, I'm afraid, but hang on in there hun :hugs:

You're too nice :frown: other people have it way worse than me and manage to deal with it :/ i just can't stop thinking about all the things I hate about myself tonight, the way I act, the way I look, the fact I'm so stupid, my weight :cry:

I'm going to change to a different doctors that also happens to be nearer my flat and see if that helps.

No worries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cant go to bed till iv finished this body part. Must keep knitting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a doctors appointment either wednesday or friday. depending when they can fit me in. Dads having day off with me Wednesday just in case. My dad thinks medication solves everything. I don't want freaking medication.

Latest