The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Everything is too much effort. I wish people didn't stupidly care about me, it'd be easier to just quietly fade from existence

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel crap tonight, physically and mentally :cry2:

Spoiler

Also the lights keep flashing it's making me go dizzy and I don't like it :frown:
Original post by IDukem

Thank you Anony #2, I just don't feel like I am right now :frown:

Agreeing with TLG again, I think you have been unlucky with who you are talking to. Stick at it and I promise you will make friendships, you're too fantastic not to :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I do genuinely think you've been very unlucky and are associating with idiots. You've got a heart of gold and are a really pleasant, lovely person to interact with. That should count for a lot in the real world but unfortunately it doesn't with some people :no:

:jumphug:

Unlucky, patterns, whatever it is, I've been on the receiving of it for some time now. Awwww that really made smile :'-) I don't know about heart of gold, but I'll take the compliment cause they're hard to come by :redface: I just don't know what more I can do TLG, I just don't know. I've tried everything it seems.

Should I even message this girl or just leave it?

:hugs:
Original post by Anonymous #2
Agreeing with TLG again, I think you have been unlucky with who you are talking to. Stick at it and I promise you will make friendships, you're too fantastic not to :hugs:

You believe that? :puppyeyes: I don't know anon #2, I've tried everything I can.

Thank you for the compliment! For what it's worth (little, high, I don't know), I think you're fantastic too :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Unlucky, patterns, whatever it is, I've been on the receiving of it for some time now. Awwww that really made smile :'-) I don't know about heart of gold, but I'll take the compliment cause they're hard to come by :redface: I just don't know what more I can do TLG, I just don't know. I've tried everything it seems.

Hey! What have I told you young uns about arguing with TLG? :shakecane:

:tongue:

If I say you have a heart of gold, then you have a heart of gold. Simple! :h:

Should I even message this girl or just leave it?

:hugs:

I really don't know. I'm inclined to say you should try and just move on/forward, coz she's clearly being rather flakey, which is not always a nice quality in a friend anyway :nope:
Original post by IDukem
You believe that? :puppyeyes: I don't know anon #2, I've tried everything I can.

Thank you for the compliment! For what it's worth (little, high, I don't know), I think you're fantastic too :hugs:

I do. I find it hard to believe somebody like you can spend their life without any solid friendships :hugs:
Hey! What have I told you young uns about arguing with TLG? :shakecane:

:tongue:

If I say you have a heart of gold, then you have a heart of gold. Simple! :h:

I really don't know. I'm inclined to say you should try and just move on/forward, coz she's clearly being rather flakey, which is not always a nice quality in a friend anyway :nope:

20 years old isn't a young'un on a student room :mmm:

The problem is, it's not so simple when a guy with a 'heart of gold' can't seem to use it right :redface:

I might just message and be done with it.

I do. I find it hard to believe somebody like you can spend their life without any solid friendships :hugs:

I have, they moved on when we went separate ways (I don't blame them, that's life). I just...don't know...:hugs:

Sorry for whining...again :redface:
Original post by IDukem
20 years old isn't a young'un on a student room :mmm:

The problem is, it's not so simple when a guy with a 'heart of gold' can't seem to use it right :redface:

I might just message and be done with it.

It is when I'm about to turn 26 :shakecane: :tongue: :getmecoat:

Sure, I'm all for getting closure. If you feel that will help, give it a go :hugs:
I look really old. mental illness is so ageing. especially when you spend half your life crying and barely sleeping
It is when I'm about to turn 26 :shakecane: :tongue: :getmecoat:

Sure, I'm all for getting closure. If you feel that will help, give it a go :hugs:

Ohhh, still young though! :h:

The reaction will be bad if I do or don't, but 'what ifs' n'all that jazz can be a pain. You'll likely see another post of me whining soon after this anyway :colondollar:
Original post by ScaryScience
I look really old. mental illness is so ageing. especially when you spend half your life crying and barely sleeping

:hugs: I used to look really young for my age, now I have permanent dark circles under my eyes they look bruised.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem

I have, they moved on when we went separate ways (I don't blame them, that's life). I just...don't know...:hugs:

Sorry for whining...again :redface:

They left so now there is room for more and better people :biggrin:

Absolutely nothing to be sorry for, you're not whining :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Ohhh, still young though! :h:

The reaction will be bad if I do or don't, but 'what ifs' n'all that jazz can be a pain. You'll likely see another post of me whining soon after this anyway :colondollar:

What ifs are def bloody awful. Go for it hun and let us know what happens :hugs:
I'm home... :awesome: I made a whole four days! I did it, I did it, I did it.... :jive:
Also met a certain goatherd.... :ahee: She is EXCEPTIONALLY awesome. :yep: :love: :biggrin:
Original post by Odd socks
:hugs: I used to look really young for my age, now I have permanent dark circles under my eyes they look bruised.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: urgh its horrible :frown: its like all the pain I feel is like carving its way into my face or something. I met a woman who was 26 the other day and she actually thought I was older than her!
They left so now there is room for more and better people :biggrin:

Absolutely nothing to be sorry for, you're not whining :hugs:

That's kinda what I've been trying to do for two years now :redface:

Hmmm....I like you! You're good person :hugs:

What ifs are def bloody awful. Go for it hun and let us know what happens :hugs:

I will...come rain or shine (as in the mood of the reply :teehee:) :hugs:
Original post by tasha96
Also met a certain goatherd.... :ahee: She is EXCEPTIONALLY awesome. :yep: :love: :biggrin:

:king1: :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
That's kinda what I've been trying to do for two years now :redface:

Hmmm....I like you! You're good person :hugs:

Then you're lucky there isn't a deadline! It will come when you least expect it.

Ha, thank you :colondollar:

Latest