The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
Did you sense the tension between Mic and Ghetts. I miss Lowkey:frown:
Here first verse was ok, but then she just went downhill. TBh i did think she was better than a few of the guys, eg. that Potty guy

Nah I didn't, I watched it in a group so wasn't concentrating that hard on the video was mostly just listening.

I swear Ghetts looked like he was wearing a Kevlar vest lmao.
Reply 7061

Original post by So Instinct
Nah I didn't, I watched it in a group so wasn't concentrating that hard on the video was mostly just listening.

I swear Ghetts looked like he was wearing a Kevlar vest lmao.

HAHA I know, i thought it was a normal jacket but when i paused it:biggrin: Bascially Mic like dropped the mic(:colone:) in front of Ghetts and he was like 'stuff goes the other way like that' 'real talk don't ever do that again'. Pretty funny lol.
What did you think of Bliz? He had some good bars but his lack of experience and age showed.
Original post by Rk2k14
HAHA I know, i thought it was a normal jacket but when i paused it:biggrin: Bascially Mic like dropped the mic(:colone:) in front of Ghetts and he was like 'stuff goes the other way like that' 'real talk don't ever do that again'. Pretty funny lol.
What did you think of Bliz? He had some good bars but his lack of experience and age showed.

Lol, his roadman coming out. Was this at the end or something? I don't remember that at all.

I like Bliz's flow but yeah the same as what you said.
Original post by swarly
X

From what little I can see she actually looks pretty fine. Also lmaooo @ everything including the sly self promotion lol. Got a source?
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol, his roadman coming out. Was this at the end or something? I don't remember that at all.

I like Bliz's flow but yeah the same as what you said.

Yeah it was towards the end. Mic was clearly on something though:biggrin:
Original post by Isometrix
SUG is one of few guys on here I wouldn't want to know irl, sounds like a complete nut job. Spouts some pseudo intellectual crap from time to time but from his posts I can just tell he borders on the unstable akin to your typical junkie. Zurich acts like a dick on the football threads but he sounds decent when he posts non football related things. Would be interesting to see what he's like irl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bit late but that was amazing.
Surprised you didn't rek me to be honest, then again I suppose it's way too easy...
I miss Yaboy
Original post by swarly
x

That was embarrassing...
Original post by Lúcio
Bit late but that was amazing.
Surprised you didn't rek me to be honest, then again I suppose it's way too easy...

I like you man lol. I also like when other people rip into you :p:
Reply 7070
Original post by Lúcio
That was embarrassing...

lel white boy

you're embarrassing

Spoiler

Original post by Isometrix
I like you man lol. I also like when other people rip into you :p:

meh, i'm not even botherred anymore, especially when you take a step back and realise just how poor their attempts are.

Original post by swarly
lel white boy

being racist now are we?
think i'll have to get sr90 on this:cool:

inb4 you're white so it's apparently not racist
Watching the godfather. Don't get the hype about it tbh although I'm not even half way in.

Has anyone watched the sopranos ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watched mentalist Pilot. Looked good. Think I have a new series to catch up on.

Who's watched the new episode of Gotham? Will do that tomorrow morning.
Anyone checked out Scorpion?
worth watching gotham?
Original post by Rk2k14
Anyone checked out Scorpion?

Yeah i watched the first 3 episodes last week. Seems really interesting and the story line seems unique imo. Love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've always thought that you can't really juggle more than 2-3 really close friends. The type of people you tell more or less everything and see as often as you can y'know?

I can easily spend 6+ hours everyday with close friends without getting sick of them, the ones who aren't close become a little tedious though.

You can juggle them all especially if you grew up with most of them :lol:. I see those 7 people every single day of my life whether its at uni (6 of us (including me) all went to the same Primary and Secondary schools and met the other 2 at the college we all went to :colondollar:), at our own chilling spot (2 of them are renting a place but all of us have a key to the flat) and we all even volunteer at the same place. Every summer we all go on holiday together. Like i said its like a family of 8 brothers.

Thats an interesting point tbh. The more time you spend with someone the more closer you are to them i guess.

I dont think its ever been more than a day that we havent all spoken to each other. Our group on whatsapp probably averages 800 messages a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Watching the godfather. Don't get the hype about it tbh although I'm not even half way in.

Has anyone watched the sopranos ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My housemates made me watch it recently saying the same thing. Didn't think much of it tbh, the final scene was really good but the film was hard to understand in places, I didn't understand why it is so critically acclaimed as one of the GOATs.
Using a film (Internship) as motivation to find a graduate job. I imagine myself as the Vince Vaughn/Owen Wilson hybrid amongst my peers, nowhere near as technical or advanced, but a steely determination and good looks abound. I see the KPMG recruitment officer as Chetty- a man with many reservations but also a deep-rooted faith towards myself, willing me on yet simultaneously kicking me down. I've also met my Graham- a snooty student on my course, merely using him as an incentive to stick the boot in, and to conquer against all odds. I take great inspiration from Billy, who resisted the urge to punch him in the face physically, but ultimately achieving this aim metaphorically. Let the games begin!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest