Posted from TSR Mobile

15th January.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Abyiat96
When is the deadline to apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

For medicine, dentistry and veterinary science: tomorrow.
For all other courses: 15th January
Original post by lucymellor
For medicine, dentistry and veterinary science: tomorrow.
For all other courses: 15th January

And Oxbridge is tomorrow as well! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't believe the first deadline is upon us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Manchester is now the only uni I haven't had an acknowledgement from...sent my application 10 days ago so I hope to hear from them soon.
Manchester is now the only uni I haven't had an acknowledgement from...sent my application 10 days ago so I hope to hear from them soon.

I heard back within a week so you will hear back soon !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
I heard back within a week so you will hear back soon !

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so! Did you get invited for an interview or was it just an acknowledgement of your application?
I hope so! Did you get invited for an interview or was it just an acknowledgement of your application?

I got invited to an interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got invited to the interview as well, but that's the same day as the senior maths challenge!! Sadddd
Original post by harrypotterfan6
Got a conditional offer for economics yesterday!

congratulation!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, good luck! You're applying to Maths and Physics right? Pretty sure I've seen you on the Edinburgh thread:smile:
I'm applying for pharmacology with a modern foreign language. :smile: Did everyone get this confirmation email they sent out?
Ah, good luck! You're applying to Maths and Physics right? Pretty sure I've seen you on the Edinburgh thread:smile:

Thankyou !
Yeah I am :biggrin:
And yeah! Quite a few people applying to a few of the same unis as me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thankyou !
Yeah I am :biggrin:
And yeah! Quite a few people applying to a few of the same unis as me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I definitely wouldn't be able to cope with physics haha, what are your predicted grades?
I definitely wouldn't be able to cope with physics haha, what are your predicted grades?

Well they are 3 A*s but I don't think I'll get an A* in further maths so my personal prediction is 2A*s and an A which I am more than happy with :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, just got an offer for PPE!! Manchester isn't my first choice but it put my mind at ease when I got it. There was no interview or anything, so I think they interview only some candidates?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Good luck to everyone in their applications!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is Manchester quite expensive to live in? Like what would be the typical rent students have to pay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ooftar
Hey, just got an offer for PPE!! Manchester isn't my first choice but it put my mind at ease when I got it. There was no interview or anything, so I think they interview only some candidates?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! What's your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abyiat96
Is Manchester quite expensive to live in? Like what would be the typical rent students have to pay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The University's accommodation website tells you how much the rent is for its various halls, that might give you an idea: http://www.accommodation.manchester.ac.uk/
Original post by ooftar

Posted from TSR Mobile

PPE doesn't normally interview :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile