The Student Room Group

short bulky guys vs tall lean guys, what do you prefer?

I'm arguing with my friend as we speak. His 5ft 6 and is quite bulky/muscular. I'm 6ft 1 and slim/lean. What do girls prefer these days?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mhassan
I'm arguing with my friend as we speak. His 5ft 6 and is quite bulky/muscular. I'm 6ft 1 and slim/lean. What do girls prefer these days?

I'm a girl and I don't like short guys in particular.....:wink:
Reply 2
I would prefer short and bulky guys over tall and really thin guys personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Spock's Socks
I would prefer short and bulky guys over tall and really thin guys personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No too thin but lean/defined. For example cristiano ronaldo
Tall and athletic is obviously the best, but given the choice of the two, tall and lean.
Reply 5
Tall and lean.
Original post by mhassan

Tall and lean.
Reply 7
As long as if he is taller than me i really don't mind.
Original post by mhassan

What? Ronaldo is muscular. It'd take the average guy at least 5 years to get a physique like his.
Can't I have tall and bulky? :unimpressed:
Original post by h3isenberg
What? Ronaldo is muscular. It'd take the average guy at least 5 years to get a physique like his.

And apparently it's men putting unrealistic expectations on women.

Starving yourself is easy in comparison to the gym work you have to do to look like him.
Tall and lean
Reply 12
Original post by mhassan

Ronaldo has the money to buy his own personal trainers, his own specific diet, to get the best out of his body whilst staying agile for football. The average tall person walking on the street will not have a body like Ronaldo at all. Are you saying you do?
Reply 13
Original post by h3isenberg

Ronaldo isn't muscular like the average body builder, but that's only because he needs to keep himself slim for agility and athleticism in football.
Reply 14
Original post by AnharM
Ronaldo has the money to buy his own personal trainers, his own specific diet, to get the best out of his body whilst staying agile for football. The average tall person walking on the street will not have a body like Ronaldo at all. Are you saying you do?

I wouldn't say i have exactly the same body as him but fairly similar. His obviously more defined and muscular but not by that much. I've been going gym since i was 15, I'm 19 now. Im just one stone lighter than him. My legs are nothing in comparison to his though. Prob the most muscular legs ive seen.
Original post by AnharM
Ronaldo isn't muscular like the average body builder, but that's only because he needs to keep himself slim for agility and athleticism in football.

He doesn't train like a bodybuilder though, he does strength and conditioning training. He'd still do hypertrophy based training but not predominantly. There's some huge guys at my gym who have like 10 years experience of bodybuilding and they still don't have lats or quads like Ronaldo.
Original post by Freudian Slip
Can't I have tall and bulky? :unimpressed:

No. It's one or the other.

Just like you can't have smart and pretty.
Original post by AnharM

Don't forget drugs. Sweet, sweet drugs.
Reply 18
Tall lean guys. Tall and bulky is better.
Tall lean guys are sexy

Quick Reply

Latest