The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
:hugs: Don't give up, things will get better I promise! :console:

Yes to the first one, no to the second. I do agree with TLG about the second one though, don't really want to trigger anyone so probably best to keep to PM :redface:

:woo: Can definitely relate to the annoying the rest of the waiting room bit, too :colondollar:

I just had to read that several times before I realised you said 'what' was in the oven not 'who'- was thinking 'what on earth is Wolfie doing to those mice?' :lolwut:

Edit: On second thoughts, they'd be 'what' too.... I think my brain went on strike :facepalm:

:frown: :hugs: how are you?
Original post by superwolf
People!

TSR HALLOWEEN BAKE OFF

We must win! :judge:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :excited:

Edit: also I saw my ex friend earlier, walked past her on my way to work. Well I think it was her, I was trying not to make eye contact and she stuck her nose in the air as soon as she saw me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

:biggrin: What you gonna make? I might see if I can make a bat-shaped cake.
People!

TSR HALLOWEEN BAKE OFF

We must win! :judge:

Gah! I have no access to an oven! I may have to make a fridge cake
:hugs: Don't give up, things will get better I promise! :console:

Yes to the first one, no to the second. I do agree with TLG about the second one though, don't really want to trigger anyone so probably best to keep to PM :redface:

:woo: Can definitely relate to the annoying the rest of the waiting room bit, too :colondollar:

I just had to read that several times before I realised you said 'what' was in the oven not 'who'- was thinking 'what on earth is Wolfie doing to those mice?' :lolwut:

Edit: On second thoughts, they'd be 'what' too.... I think my brain went on strike :facepalm:

I hate the waiting room wait! But i was one of those annoying people, and she was already running late! I got out about 5 or 10 past 11 when my appointment was at 20 past 10, but i didnt get in till gone quarter 2 11 :colondollar:
but it was a productive appointment, came out with 4 prescriptions :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus

Definitely improvise! Build one out of clay? :tongue: Or attempt a microwave cake? :tongue:
Definitely improvise! Build one out of clay? :tongue: Or attempt a microwave cake? :tongue:

"Borrow" a friend's kitchen for the weekend...
Or just cheesecake.
"Borrow" a friend's kitchen for the weekend...
Or just cheesecake.

:eek: Ask for Poncho's cheesecake recipe! :coma:
:eek: Ask for Poncho's cheesecake recipe! :coma:

Haha you dont even need a kitchen for that chesecake a wooden hut will do :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i haz a smoooooothie :smile:

also yesterday in counselling i came to the conclusion that part of why i constantly tell myself i'm a stupid idiot is because its slightly reassuring to know it - i take comfort from the fact that i know I'm stupid, because i would hate to be stupid and not realise I'm stupid. don't even know if that makes sense outside of my head but whatevs.
:eek: Poor meeces! They are happily ensconced in their cages, eating millet, mealworms and other vile delicacies. :tongue:

Can't possibly be as bad as the part of herself my dog is currently pulling bits off, disgusting creature... Kind of wish she'd go and lie somewhere else tbh, much as I like her keeping my feet warm :tongue:

Original post by Riku
glad (sort of, evilly :tongue:) I'm not the only one :redface: haven't remembered dreams in ages then they started again a few months ago...

I've been having really really weird, vivid dreams recently which I never have before, at least not for more than a night or so at a time. Kind of annoying cus when I have managed to sleep I kind of want to feel like I've slept if you know what I mean!

Original post by ScaryScience
:frown: :hugs: how are you?

I'm ok, kind of too tired to know what's going on to be honest but could be worse :redface: :hugs:

Original post by PandaWho
I hate the waiting room wait! But i was one of those annoying people, and she was already running late! I got out about 5 or 10 past 11 when my appointment was at 20 past 10, but i didnt get in till gone quarter 2 11 :colondollar:
but it was a productive appointment, came out with 4 prescriptions :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The other day I had the opposite, the waiting room was completely empty yet they kept calling different names and I was there nearly an hour! But wow, that is a long one :eek: Four is a lot! Think three might be my record, plus normal repeat one if that counts :tongue:
Original post by PandaWho
Haha you dont even need a kitchen for that chesecake a wooden hut will do :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM :tongue:
Can't possibly be as bad as the part of herself my dog is currently pulling bits off, disgusting creature... Kind of wish she'd go and lie somewhere else tbh, much as I like her keeping my feet warm :tongue:

I've been having really really weird, vivid dreams recently which I never have before, at least not for more than a night or so at a time. Kind of annoying cus when I have managed to sleep I kind of want to feel like I've slept if you know what I mean!

I'm ok, kind of too tired to know what's going on to be honest but could be worse :redface: :hugs:

The other day I had the opposite, the waiting room was completely empty yet they kept calling different names and I was there nearly an hour! But wow, that is a long one :eek: Four is a lot! Think three might be my record, plus normal repeat one if that counts :tongue:

Hate it when that happens!
Well 2 were my every day ones, 1 was a regular when i run out one (i take it when needed) then one was my beloved Zopi, but its only 7 nights worth and its only 3.75mg :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
PRSOM :tongue:

A wooden hut, a kettle, a mallet, a metal bowl, a mixing bow, a fork and a tin is the important items you need :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Final year is so hard :dry:
:biggrin: What you gonna make? I might see if I can make a bat-shaped cake.

I'm thinking a pumpkin, but that's possibly too ambitious, so perhaps a cake in the shape of a ghost :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or do a fancy Microwave cake!
Original post by james1211

:console: Workload getting you down?

Original post by Odd socks
I'm thinking a pumpkin, but that's possibly too ambitious, so perhaps a cake in the shape of a ghost :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think pumpkin would be quite doable - orange icing, with darker orange/brown lines to make it look pumpkiny (just have to be sure it looks like a pumpkin and not a basketball :tongue:).
omg :frown: ahhhhhh

Spoiler

Original post by james1211

:hugs:

Original post by ScaryScience
omg :frown: ahhhhhh

Spoiler

:eek:

Really not sure what to suggest with that situation :s-smilie:

Original post by Odd socks
:eek: :eek: :eek: :excited:

Edit: also I saw my ex friend earlier, walked past her on my way to work. Well I think it was her, I was trying not to make eye contact and she stuck her nose in the air as soon as she saw me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You want us to come sort her out?! :mob:

Latest