Yes. A* Standard in fact.

:laugh: I'm glad
Original post by womanofsteel
:laugh: I'm glad

How glad :sexface:
I think I'm going to go do a bit more before bed, thankyou :biggrin:

Okay, I'm gonna go.

Haha there really is no point in me saying that, we both know what'll happen :tongue:
Back in less than half an hour, my angels
Original post by ChrisLay1
Okay, I'm gonna go.

Haha there really is no point in me saying that, we both know what'll happen :tongue:

Haha, I'm gonna go too...
Bye :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ironandbeer
Back in less than half an hour, my angels

I shall pray for your return :colonhash:
No, it's a path to wealth.

It's not that I'am being stingy with cash. I've had a girlfriend before and it was just too stressful, I just feel that if you don't have a girlfriend in today's society, you will be looked down upon -especially when you PREFER being single.
Haha, I'm gonna go to...
Bye :tongue:

Bye :smile:
How glad :sexface:

Possibly not as glad as you.. :wink:
Original post by mel1995
Haha, definitely one of my favourite bands!:smile:

I'd have loved to see them live :frown:
Original post by Rectifydude
It's not that I'am being stingy with cash. I've had a girlfriend before and it was just too stressful, I just feel that if you don't have a girlfriend in today's society, you will be looked down upon -especially when you PREFER being single.

So you need a girlfriend not be looked down upon? I recommend some better company, my friend.
Possibly not as glad as you.. :wink:

Pfft.
Pfft.

To be honest I never get mocked for having a girlfriend from my friends, it's more of a friends of family thing.

"You haven't gotten married yet??!!"

"...I'am still only 19"
To be honest I never get mocked for having a girlfriend from my friends, it's more of a friends of family thing.

"You haven't gotten married yet??!!"

"...I'am still only 19"

Oh yeah family...those individuals you don't get to choose and can be the worst kind of people going?
Basically, the sons and daughters of my parents friends are basically all ex muslims, I always thought they tried too hard to be unislamic (is that even a word). One of them I think has twins and shes 17. They all think i'am either lying to make myself look more noble or i'am gay.
Original post by WelshBluebird
I'd have loved to see them live :frown:

If they tour in the UK I need to see them in London, i really hope they do!:frown:
Basically, the sons and daughters of my parents friends are basically all ex muslims, I always thought they tried too hard to be unislamic (is that even a word). One of them I think has twins and shes 17. They all think i'am either lying to make myself look more noble or i'am gay.

Having kids so young is not good.
I'm thinking of having a short break from here perhaps...on here too much tbh.
Original post by ChrisLay1
I'm thinking of having a short break from here perhaps...on here too much tbh.

I'm seeing this guy on Monday. Can't wait!

Quick Reply

Latest