The Student Room Group

opposite sex (girls) have been taking unusual interest in me lately..

Basically in bars / coffee shops.

Girls have come up to me and started dancing, approached me etc. Also in cafes I keep catching girls checking me out. Slightly unusual because I usually do all the work.

What could it be?

Got laid recently. Pheromones not desperate?

Haircut / autumn wardrobe. (I have better style during this time)

Drunk ie not giving a ****. Also not a try hard or desperate.

Autumn season harder to pull because its cold, girls in heat / horny?

Big dick

Focused on my projects over girls atm. focused eyes.

*of note these are English and foreign ladies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by partyartist
Basically in bars / coffee shops.

Girls have come up to me and started dancing, approached me etc. Also in cafes I keep catching girls checking me out. Slightly unusual because I usually do all the work.

What could it be?

Got laid recently. Pheromones not desperate?

Haircut / autumn wardrobe. (I have better style during this time)

Drunk ie not giving a ****. Also not a try hard or desperate.

Autumn season harder to pull because its cold, girls in heat / horny?

Big dick

Focused on my projects over girls atm. focused eyes.

Teach me master!
I smell bull****!
Well, you're saying you're dressing a lot better so it could be that. Also because you're not coming off as trying too hard you don't come off looking desperate which is always a good thing :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Just Another Girly
Well, you're saying you're dressing a lot better so it could be that. Also because you're not coming off as trying too hard you don't come off looking desperate which is always a good thing :biggrin:

But I am quite horny
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
I smell bull****!

:listen: Then brush ya teeth, mate! :wink:
But I am quite horny

Sorry. :frown: I know how hard it is to be horny and no way to relieve yourself...wait..there is...one ​way...:mmm:
Reply 7
You probably have something on your face...
Reply 8
Original post by Madd Taurusette
Sorry. :frown: I know how hard it is to be horny and no way to relieve yourself...wait..there is...one ​way...:mmm:

Look at my other thread. Trying not to fap so I can focus on my book still. :smile: I keep looking at 'it' every now and then but I'm staying strong.

Unless there's an in between, basically girls of all nationalities...
No one's going to know how big your willy is unless you have a sign around your neck with your length to the nearest mm on it.
Reply 11
Original post by Maid Marian
No one's going to know how big your willy is unless you have a sign around your neck with your length to the nearest mm on it.

True but what if a girl that you have had sex with is at your usual bar and tells her friends about your cervix greeting meat baton?

Please, some of us are more subtle than that. I have an intimately detailed, full size representation of it discretely tattooed on the inside of my forearm.
Original post by Madd Taurusette
:listen: Then brush ya teeth, mate! :wink:

Wow, thanks for the advice! Changed my life :rofl:
True but what if a girl that you have had sex with is at your usual bar and tells her friends about your cervix greeting meat baton?

wat
Reply 15
wat

Your penis.
Hahahha 'new autumn wardrobe' - I like the way you roll
How would girls know you have a nbig dick before they've even hit on you? Are you walking round with it hanging out or something?
Reply 18
Original post by iheartplums
How would girls know you have a nbig dick before they've even hit on you? Are you walking round with it hanging out or something?

A girl you've had sex with in the bar telling her friends.
maybe your testosterone levels have increased? that can cause attraction and interest to men (from women). not masturbating and working out, some types of food etc increase testosterone levels

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending