The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LosingDogs
My face above the water, my feet can't touch the ground, touch the ground and it feels liiiiiiike :laugh:

I've found my Graham at university. The plot thickens....

Posted from TSR Mobile

What song is this sounds too familiar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
MJ was better than the beatles and Elvis. Discuss.

I can listen to some of MJs music. I just can't listen to Elvis or the Beatles

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
No dupe (SUG?) and been years since i watched Lost

Fair enough

Loved The OC pilot as well. Where's Mess so we can reminisce about prime Mischa Barton again.
Reply 7143
Original post by Deshi
Fair enough

Loved The OC pilot as well. Where's Mess so we can reminisce about prime Mischa Barton again.

Brah you got me.

one of my favourite TV moments of all time was when Marissa shot Trey.

mmmmmm whatcha say

im a real sucker for shows with good soundtracks (pretty sure we've had that discussion tho)
Original post by swarly
Brah you got me.

one of my favourite TV moments of all time was when Marissa shot Trey.

mmmmmm whatcha say

im a real sucker for shows with good soundtracks (pretty sure we've had that discussion tho)

Lol yeah we have and The OC comes put on top in that regard. Have quite a few of the soundtracks, one of the reasons my music choice is so varied. Youtube has a lot of the music scenes, the song Dice during the New Years episode, great choice. Ryan is one of my favourite protagonists as well.
Reply 7145
Original post by Deshi
Lol yeah we have and The OC comes put on top in that regard. Have quite a few of the soundtracks, one of the reasons my music choice is so varied. Youtube has a lot of the music scenes, the song Dice during the New Years episode, great choice. Ryan is one of my favourite protagonists as well.

lol currently watching the OC best music moments video series on youtube. all those feels coming back :cry2:

Julie Cooper was the ultimate cougar back in the day too :moon:
MJ was the greatest musician and performer of all time and anyone who argues differently is a ****.

Having said that our generation has been lucky enough to see another MJ. Can everyone guess who I mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7147
MJ was the greatest musician and performer of all time and anyone who argues differently is a ****.

Having said that our generation has been lucky enough to see another MJ. Can everyone guess who I mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeezy?
No think more pop/ R&B. Yeezy is a miserable little ****, also this guy is white and is also frequently referred to by his initials as well....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7149
No think more pop/ R&B. Yeezy is a miserable little ****, also this guy is white and is also frequently referred to by his initials as well....

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh thought you was SUG.

erm racked my brain and perplexed. Justin Timberlake?

aware me.

So stupid.

David Bowie. You don't need another.
Reply 7151
Original post by swarly
oh thought you was SUG.

erm racked my brain and perplexed. Justin Timberlake?

aware me.

And who the **** are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neyo is more MJ than JT tbh. Dunno what's happened to Neyo of late though.
Original post by jam277
Neyo is more MJ than JT tbh. Dunno what's happened to Neyo of late though.

Clearly not no. Can't believe you if you're serious. JT is one of leading musicians of this generation, he sings (seen him live and his studio and live voice are indistinguishable). Plus the guy took a massive hiatus, then returns to music and kills the game straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fat_hobbit
fag

There are a lot more important problems than that to worry about.
Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
Imagine being a geezer sitting at home watching the ****ing O.C.

Sort your life out
Original post by Zürich

Sort your life out

Imagine being a geezer who goes out drinking alone every night and conjures up fantasy tales about meeting Wenger's **** wiper and how he knows the players oh so well and imagine returning pissed to post about The Arsenal and how Chelsea are scum, seemingly proving this point with some **** picture about saving Stamford Bridge. Imagine being so thirsty over ******* Karen Gillan that you feel the need to post her pictures every day then chat some other **** about going to Scotland to find a redhead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swarly
lol currently watching the OC best music moments video series on youtube. all those feels coming back :cry2:

Julie Cooper was the ultimate cougar back in the day too :moon:

Seth's mom was hotter

Original post by Zürich

Sort your life out

And there was me thinking The OC finished nearly ten years ago

Where's the best website to buy concert tickets (other than Livenation which is always sold out) ?

I'm buying 2 tickets, one which goes on sale after 9am and another that has been on sale months ago?
Original post by AR_95
Where's the best website to buy concert tickets (other than Livenation which is always sold out) ?

I'm buying 2 tickets, one which goes on sale after 9am and another that has been on sale months ago?

Ticketmaster?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest