The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Counselling still haven't replied. Made a GP appointment for Monday. Nurse asked if I needed an emergency app for today but they make you feel like mental health isn't an emergency. What is an emergency GP appointment? And i've seen the same man 3 times today and he's might be spying on me?

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Cinnie
Counselling still haven't replied. Made a GP appointment for Monday. Nurse asked if I needed an emergency app for today but they make you feel like mental health isn't an emergency. What is an emergency GP appointment? And i've seen the same man 3 times today and he's might be spying on me?

Emergancy appointments are there way of saying daily routine appointments if you dont feel you can cope until after the weekend.
If gone to emergancy appointments for my mental health.

Im sure hes not spying on you, probably just coincidental. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Emergancy appointments are there way of saying daily routine appointments if you dont feel you can cope until after the weekend.
If gone to emergancy appointments for my mental health.

Im sure hes not spying on you, probably just coincidental. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh. I should have taken it then, but didn't want to exaggerate =/
Original post by Cinnie
Oh. I should have taken it then, but didn't want to exaggerate =/

i think some people take them when they dont need to, but i think in the case of mental health, then yes you have a right to take an emergancy appointment if your worried and stuff :smile:
e mailed counselling and they e mailed straight away saying they are dealing with a high volume which makes me feel horrible but I have an appointment straight after my Dr's appointment on Monday.
think im being kicked out of being a guide leader :sad:

How comes? :hugs:

:console: what happened?
Original post by bullettheory
How comes? :hugs:

a couple of weeks ago i emailed the leader saying i need to take a break because of my health. i didnt go into detail with whats wrong with me as its personal, but both my mental and physical health have taken a bit of a nose dive recently.

had an email today from another guider saying that the leader has asked to have me taken off the system "as i am no longer to help"
iv heard nothing from the leader herself :s-smilie:
I had to wait an hour and a half in the pharmacy to get my prescription. This is after the half an hour it took me to convince my doctor that even though I wasn't on the system yet I was registered at that practice, I was very definitely prescribed this medication last month. It was so frustrating, I even took along my notes from the psychiatrist, which clearly state the medication I'm on and why. Left me absolutely no time to do the reading for the supervision I have at 6. Just feel drained and bleh.
My letter for dsa is finally ready to be sent off, now all I've got to do is sign it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
am pretty sure I'm gonna fail my exam in a week :sad:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
am pretty sure I'm gonna fail my exam in a week :sad:

no your not hun! not at all :nah:
Original post by Anonymous #2
:hugs: for everyone.

So far I've managed to accomplish absolutely nothing, I'm still writing up notes from a lecture I had on Monday...

Ahhhh crap I need to write up notes too :lol:
no your not hun! not at all :nah:

i am, its on 6 weeks of material and i haven't started proper revision yet :sad:
Original post by IDukem
Ahhhh crap I need to write up notes too :lol:

I'm literally drowning in work...I've been doing the same thing for two hours :'(
Original post by Team_McDreamy
i am, its on 6 weeks of material and i haven't started proper revision yet :sad:

try not to panic hun, you can do it, i promise, i really do promise.

:hugs: thank you
Original post by lauraaaaa
I'm literally drowning in work...I've been doing the same thing for two hours :'(

I'm in the process of creating a presentation right now, but I think next week I'm getting two essays on top if it. Definition of fun :lol:

Latest