The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HeavyTeddy
Random question here: For those of you who definitely know what careers you want to pursue, how did you go about deciding? Was it obvious? Did you have multiple options and then just narrowed it down?

I study Architecture at Greenwich University

It was either that or Law which I found mundane.:boring:.
Yo sophiaLDN just saw my pics and said I was ze sexy I'm not gonna lie I'm gassed right about now:u: thats 5 compliments so far.

Oh Yeah SophiaLDN is sexy aswell though:tongue:because shes somali.
Original post by ze.boombastic
I study Architecture at Greenwich University

It was either that or Law which I found mundane.:boring:.

Have you seen the current market for Architects? What made you choose that course? What are you planning on doing after graduation?
Original post by Anonynous
Have you seen the current market for Architects? What made you choose that course? What are you planning on doing after graduation?

Well it's the subject I had the most amount of passion to pursue.
But I know the salary of architects is quite weak compared to other majors.
The unemployment for architects is quite high about one-third of architects are unemployed and 45% are in self-employment but members of my family are architects so I might move back to morocco and work in my families firm if not I could go to turkey they need architects out there.

But architects have to deal with alot of set backs especially if the client becomes vocal and isn't happy with what they designed that is when architects begin to feel inadequate which makes me apprehensive about continuing and most qualified architects fall into depression because they either lack the talent or lose the passion but I may switch to civil engineering I'm not sure yet.:frown:

But I'm still young so that is a positive sign I still have time to decide what to pursue:biggrin:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by missfats
Jamell, please stop trolling my threat or I'll report you like last time.

Secondly, patan gals foreva da hottest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Firstly why does Biryani have my pics on her whats app:hmmm: secondly I do facial those pics I took was of me clean shaven:rolleyes:.
Original post by Biryani007
:rofl:

Firstly Biryani why have you got my Pics on your whats app.
Secondly I do have facial hair I just decided to keep myself clean shaven that's all.:mad:
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao I've seen 3 pictures of him and he looks like my uncle :lol:

Your just mad just because I decided to keep myself clean shaven on that day doesn't mean I can't grow facial hair:rolleyes::rofl:.
Original post by life is a test
somalia will always be 1

No thanks. The same people who tried to wipe us out now want us back after you see how successful we were in creating a peaceful country.
Original post by Secretnerd123
Salam akhi :smile: hows third year going

Hate you! :cry2:

If its retail, hook me up pleaseeeee

It is going good alhamdulilah, good start. We break up in early december around 13 december so only few weeks left for this semester.
Time is running fast.:s-smilie::eek::eek:
How you finding uni and qmul so far? as exciting as you thought?:rolleyes:
Original post by Al-farhan
It is going good alhamdulilah, good start. We break up in early december around 13 december so only few weeks left for this semester.
Time is running fast.:s-smilie::eek::eek:
How you finding uni and qmul so far? as exciting as you thought?:rolleyes:

Yeah it is :s
And yeah its getting better :smile:
Original post by SophiaLDN
Ahh yay!! :rave:

Your Somali is far superior than everyone else's though, very good.

Srs question you said you liked my green eyes and all so I had a idea?:biggrin:

Miss Fats said she would runaway with me and would be my housewife

Maybe you could be my second wife?:tongue:

I could have 2 beautiful somali House wives though While I work and provide.

Good Idea or what?:tongue::rofl:

Don't let age stop us we can make this work:yes:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SophiaLDN
Why do you guys sit around talking about how buff you are? :K: Embarrassing.

I dont but its just my online personality. i like to just talk rubbish basically.
Original post by somalilander
No thanks. The same people who tried to wipe us out now want us back after you see how successful we were in creating a peaceful country.

Yawn
I swear DOWN fatima change your avatar it looks so STUPID what are you kim jong un your somalian not some north korean prison convict you IMBECILE:mad:.

EDIT:I swear everytime you quote I keep picturing Kim-jong un holding a mobile phone quoting on TSR so change your profile pic it is ridiculous.:angry:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ze.boombastic
Yo sophiaLDN just saw my pics and said I was ze sexy I'm not gonna lie I'm gassed right about now:u: thats 5 compliments so far.

Oh Yeah SophiaLDN is sexy aswell though:tongue:because shes somali.

Well this is awkward. Never said that, stop trolling :wtf:
Original post by Mr.Greeneyes
I swear DOWN fatima change your avatar it looks so STUPID what are you kim jong un your somalian not some north korean prison convict you IMBECILE:mad:.

EDIT:I swear everytime you quote I keep picturing Kim-jong un holding a mobile phone quoting on TSR so change your profile pic it is ridiculous.:angry:

Talk to her with some respect. She can do as she wishes.
Talk to her with some respect. She can do as she wishes.

thanks bo.

:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Brixtons.Finest
You somali brothers are skinny wrenches so you can't touch MOI:tongue:.

Feed your ego some more.
Reply 4259
UKIP!!!!!!:NOTHING:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending