The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Skkc16
Taking a points hit for that as well??

For some reason I also thought taking out Fabregas for Hazard was a good idea. Not paid off so far

Nah I have 2 FT's, if it was for a hit I wouldn't do it.
Boyd doing the biz for a £4.4 bench warmer
Surely that will be downgraded to an assist for Pelle, keeper saved it and the defender ran it in. Only a point difference but every little would help lol.
Pele sparing a few people's blushes here today!
Got Pelle in this week
Sterling to Erikson
Wel-useless to Pelle

Thoughts?
Original post by Mister Dead
Pele sparing a few people's blushes here today!

I'm starting to regret picking Welbeck over Pelle. He's too expensive to fit in now.

Just hoping they keep a CS as i've got Bertrand & Forster.
Original post by sr90
I'm starting to regret picking Welbeck over Pelle. He's too expensive to fit in now.

Just hoping they keep a CS as i've got Bertrand & Forster.

I went for Pele but honestly didn't think there was anything to pick between the two so I can't really take credit for that. On for by best ever fpl week and once Boyd is subbed and BPS added i'll be on 70 for 6. So chuffed with that as i'm desperate to break into the top 100, 000 in my second season.
Original post by Mister Dead
I went for Pele but honestly didn't think there was anything to pick between the two so I can't really take credit for that. On for by best ever fpl week and once Boyd is subbed and BPS added i'll be on 70 for 6. So chuffed with that as i'm desperate to break into the top 100, 000 in my second season.

I forgot to put Boyd as my first sub :sad: Have 59 from 6 atm which isn't too bad.

Saints are 7-0 up now, ****ing hell. Tadic is on course for a huge haul if anyone has him.
Got Pelle, also got Mannone. Just on 0 as it stands...
**** this game. New team name: Ghost FC
I imagine that someone out there has Aguero, Tadic and Pelle. :zomg:
Original post by SirMasterKey
I imagine that someone out there has Aguero, Tadic and Pelle. :zomg:

Don't forget Baines as well. My overall ranking is going to take such a hit this week.

Tadic's name has been mentioned on FFS an awful lot lately, now I can see why. Thank **** Welbeck scored.
Didnt captain Aguero or Pelle. Boyd second sub (first sub comes on for costa) FML

Need ADM to go big to heal the captaincy pain

Posted from TSR Mobile
If aguaro had not gone crazy, then today would actually be looking ok..

6pts for clyne, 10 for sanchez, 13 for pelle, 6 for wellbeck..

Only manonne + cahil did not tod great.. but 36 from 6, I am happy with..
looking down through the scores, and you get a lot in the 30s like me.. then every now and again it jumpts to 60s with someone who has captained aguaro..

In other news though, tadic.. what a day for people who have him..
Well done to anyone who's kept Tadic through his lean-ish start to the season :yy: Huge haul.

Personally looks as though I've done well despite being without Aguero. 60 from 8 (pre baps) and Krul points in progress.
67 from 5 players. Wow.

Wanyamas 6 points off the bench from Costa is tidy. Especially as I brought him in this week as the 4.5m mid

Baines' points hurt as he's coming in next week or two. Azpis red lovely as he was coming next week. Filipe is way better option now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
29 points................................................
I was lining up a double transfer last night at the cost of a 4 point hit and decided not to as a result of fixtures. I was going to do Pelle and Tadic to Aguero and Henderson but decided to wait until after Southamptons 2 easy home games. At about 2:30 I was furious but now, it's looking a little better. Overall not a bad week so far with points from Pelle, Tadic, Clyne and Welbeck. Disappointed in Costa and Courtois but basically everyone has Costa and a Chelsea defender, at least I didn't have Azpi. Felipe Luis looks like a great option for 3 weeks as well now if not for terrible fixtures.
Sterling and Di Maria (c) still to play could get big points plus Manquillo, Siggy and now Ferdinand (in for Costa) should all get 2. Quite a decent week thanks to Southampton.

Original post by paddyman4
lol now I know you're lying. If this was your third gameweek with him, then you bought him straight after he got 2 points. He did nothing in a match, had had 10 points in three weeks, and you bought him off the back of that. That's hardly him 'hitting form'.

As for me 'enjoying his 2s', he's only failed to score twice this season - and one of those two times was apparently the performance that convinced you he had hit form.

So anyway, you're obviously trolling, too bad you're not smart enough to do it convincingly.

Original post by Lts gt lost 2nyt
x

Post a link to your team. Simply click on points and then copy the web address and post it here. Then we can all see in which week you transferred in Aguero (if at all) and how well you are doing overall so we can all bow down to your evident superiority.
If you opt not to do this very simple and fast solution then we can only be left to draw our own conclusions and I don't think a lot of people will be backing you up.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest