The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BBeyond
Can't you find a new smiley? :colonhash:

It's interesting to see who has the most posts in here btw: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2799031

You're 3rd in your own thread, at least I'm 1st in mine :biggrin:

More like... YOU should find your own smiley. :colonhash:

Where did you find that? I was going to put this on the new OP... Surprise ruined. :tongue:

Thanks for that. :rolleyes: At least I welcome people. + that doesn't include deleted stuff. :mmm:

A little annoyed that Mr... has more posts than me. :colonhash::tongue:

Original post by Mr...
x

^ :colonhash::tongue:

Suuure.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8261
Original post by karmacrunch

Where did you find that? I was going to put this on the new OP... Surprise ruined. :tongue:

Thanks for that. :rolleyes: At least I welcome people. + that doesn't include deleted stuff. :mmm:

Suuure.

Its true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdamCee
Wait I'm getting confused with my quoting, the spud was for Aph for Curiously Cinnamon. You know.. Spud.. First bump... Must be a local thing for me.

History geography business and German, as well as Latin before school which I took end of last year (got an A yay) what about you?

Nevermind. I was trying to say spud, aka fist-bump, for liking the cereal lol

Yeah. I've heard it, now I come to think of it but it's not a popular saying where I live. :tongue:

Oh wow! Congrats! :biggrin: Look at the OP for mine. :ahee:
Original post by Chemister
Hey.

How are you?

Pretty good thanks! I've done some revison and hw today. :ahee: How are you? :tongue:
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
It'll speed up over the weekend. I'm pretty awesum today, I have been shopping at Smiggle (I know, not a surprise...) and I got some of the latest gadgets- A flowery blue and pink backpack, a portable speaker, earmuffs, an electronic sharpener and a glowing flask!!! and how is karma? the karma that makes a crunch, when it crushes you! only if someone's being a meanie though XD

Oh wow! That is a lot of Smiggle stuff but it does sound pretty cool. I'll definitely check shop out if I see one. Or I could look at their website! :tongue:

I'm good thanks + it's the halfterm soon! Yes indeedy! :rofl: That reminds me of this (below) :mmm: -

Original post by SmiggleWiggle
Indeed Karma is a force not to be reckoned with! :biggrin:

^ :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah. I've heard it, now I come to think of it but it's not a popular saying where I live. :tongue:

Pretty good thanks! I've done some revison and hw today. :ahee: How are you? :tongue:

Oh wow! That is a lot of Smiggle stuff but it does sound pretty cool. I'll definitely check shop out if I see one. Or I could look at their website! :tongue:

I'm good thanks + it's the halfterm soon! Yes indeedy! :rofl: That reminds me of this (below) :mmm: -

^ :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

'Indeedy' :biggrin:

And I had a look..

Hum....
Original post by vd12345
'Indeedy' :biggrin:

Yes :mmm:

(Wait... You read through my posts? :eek::ninja:)
Original post by AdamCee

And I had a look..

Hum....

OP= Original Poster. I'm the thread starter (for this thread). Not my profile. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A little annoyed that Mr... has more posts than me. :colonhash::tongue:

:colonhash:

I just have the one from my thread saved and changed it to your one :tongue:

Yeah true, I must have had at least 50 posts deleted from here :eek: I do as well! Just not as much as you as I don't have time :colonhash: :frown:

Maybe he should be the op of the next thread then :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by BBeyond
:colonhash:

I just have the one from my thread saved and changed it to your one :tongue:

Yeah true, I must have had at least 50 posts deleted from here :eek: I do as well! Just not as much as you as I don't have time :colonhash: :frown:

Maybe he should be the op of the next thread then :wink:

Spoiler

'Tis such an adorable smiley! :ahee::colonhash::ahee::colonhash:

Oh really? Where can I find it? :holmes:

I just have about 100+ deleted posts then. :eek: You MAKE time then. :colonhash: Dw. :tongue:

He had an easy job with Year 9. :colonhash:
(Thanks :wink:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
'Tis such an adorable smiley! :ahee::colonhash::ahee::colonhash:

Oh really? Where can I find it? :holmes:

I just have about 100+ deleted posts then. :eek: You MAKE time then. :colonhash: Dw. :tongue:

He had an easy job with Year 9. :colonhash:
(Thanks :wink:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :colonhash: Can't believe I'd never seen this before yesterday :colonhash:

Just click on the one I sent you and change the number at the end of the url to the one in the thread you want. So this one would be: http://gyazo.com/87c75a27f7abc86d4788a338fba59a67 (the 2799031)

You would still have less than Mr... :colonhash:

Yeah that thread didn't get too many posts :frown: I guess this one has a lot because you're the OP right? :wink:
Original post by BBeyond
I know :colonhash: Can't believe I'd never seen this before yesterday :colonhash:

Just click on the one I sent you and change the number at the end of the url to the one in the thread you want. So this one would be: http://gyazo.com/87c75a27f7abc86d4788a338fba59a67 (the 2799031)

You would still have less than Mr... :colonhash:

Yeah that thread didn't get too many posts :frown: I guess this one has a lot because you're the OP right? :wink:

Until yesterday? :lolwut: Wow. You missed out big time. :colonhash:

Ooh! Thanks, there are so pretty cool things on this site. :biggrin:

I'm going yo check the Year 9 one now. :colonhash: I think I still might be second. :tongue:

It didn't. A pitiful 103 (?) pages. :colondollar: Maybeeee :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I'm back from my expedition assesment :nothing:

:mmm: your what? :biggrin:
Original post by Mr...
DofE expedition.:confused:

Ohhh that makes sense :wink: how did it go?
Original post by Mr...
'Twas very meh, but I really hope we pass
We fell and sang a lot :lol:

Ahahaha, my school doesn't do DofE anymore :frown: I was kind of looking forward to it ;(
Hi Choccy!! :ahee:Someone is 15... :colone:(I didn't forget :mmm:)Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyy:biggrin: Sorry I didn't reply, only just saw it. Ahh someone's joining me tomorrow! Wishing you smiles, happiness and sweeeeet surprises a day in advance!! :woo::yay::yeah:
Original post by Mr...
I'm back from my expedition assesment :nothing:

My school's so behind on DofE :awesome:.
Was supposed to get a form confirming my activities for each section last week but nope.
XD I hope everything works out

Posted from TSR Mobile

OP= Original Poster. I'm the thread starter (for this thread). Not my profile. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:facepalm: you know I always knew OP but I never knew what it stood for. Like I've known that term for years... And to me it meant over powered (on games) and just went with it. Epic fail there...

Cool GCSEs - Chinese is definitely different lol. Just out of interest what is language leaders? Never heard of that before

Also what are you doing for DofE - I literally got an email last week saying I've successfully finished mine :smile:
Sorry for late reply guys. :nothing:

Original post by ChoccyMelody
Heyy:biggrin: Sorry I didn't reply, only just saw it. Ahh someone's joining me tomorrow! Wishing you smiles, happiness and sweeeeet surprises a day in advance!! :woo::yay::yeah:

Hi! That's fine dw. :tongue: + Yes I am. :colone:
Thanks you! I hope you had a great day as well! :jumphug:

Original post by AdamCee
:facepalm: you know I always knew OP but I never knew what it stood for. Like I've known that term for years... And to me it meant over powered (on games) and just went with it. Epic fail there...

Cool GCSEs - Chinese is definitely different lol. Just out of interest what is language leaders? Never heard of that before

Also what are you doing for DofE - I literally got an email last week saying I've successfully finished mine :smile:

Epic fail? Maybe a little. :teehee: Dw, I wondered what it was as well until a few months ago! :tongue:

Yes it is. :biggrin: Yeah, Language Leaders is a little uncommon. Before I explain, have you heard of Sports Leaders? :ahee:

Basketball/Fitness, Violin + Helping at this place... (I won't say where. :mmm:) Congrats! What did you for your one? ^_^
Posted from TSR Mobile

Epic fail? Maybe a little. :teehee: Dw, I wondered what it was as well until a few months ago! :tongue:

Yes it is. :biggrin: Yeah, Language Leaders is a little uncommon. Before I explain, have you heard of Sports Leaders? :ahee:

Basketball/Fitness, Violin + Helping at this place... (I won't say where. :mmm:) Congrats! What did you for your one? ^_^
Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard of Sports Leaders yeah, never done it but I have a friend who has

Christ you do take your anonymity seriously don't you :redface:
I did rollerskating for my physical (quite sad I know but I used to go like 4 times a week when I was younger so it meant I knew people who worked there to get it signed off :P), Young Enterprise for skill (ever heard of that?) and volunteered at British Heart Foundation where I live
Gatecrash :cool:
Hiiiiii guys

Latest