Learning how to play the guitar now :lol:
Original post by Leechayy
Congrats!
What subject have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bioveterinary science. It was my backup option :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Guys :wavey:

Sorry i haven't really been on recently, I've been soo busy with A2 work, work and stuff (playing destiny when i get the chance) that i haven't had time to come on, so i figured i'd see how we're all doing :-)

good news for me is that it's starting to slow down now that i've appplied and passed my theory test and booked my practical

I sent my application off for medicine on the 13th, to Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester and Liverpool, with A*AA predictions and have received an email from all except Sheffield to say they've received it, so the long wait begins now :frown:

I will catch up on all the PM's somepoint this week :lol: and Congrats LTC on your first offer, only got to wait for 4 more now :wink: good luck x

Also if anybody else here plays destiny (PS4) let me know. I'm looking for some people to make a raid team with; i'm level 28 Hunter, gunslinger.
Original post by techno836
Hey Guys :wavey:

Sorry i haven't really been on recently, I've been soo busy with A2 work, work and stuff (playing destiny when i get the chance) that i haven't had time to come on, so i figured i'd see how we're all doing :-)

good news for me is that it's starting to slow down now that i've appplied and passed my theory test and booked my practical

I sent my application off for medicine on the 13th, to Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester and Liverpool, with A*AA predictions and have received an email from all except Sheffield to say they've received it, so the long wait begins now :frown:

I will catch up on all the PM's somepoint this week :lol: and Congrats LTC on your first offer, only got to wait for 4 more now :wink: good luck x

Also if anybody else here plays destiny (PS4) let me know. I'm looking for some people to make a raid team with; i'm level 28 Hunter, gunslinger.

Me!!!!!! I'm level 27 gunslinger... Well blade dancer I'm better with I think but I have the exotic helmet so

I'll be **** at raiding haha, I'm more of a PvP person and even that I'm not good at
I'll pm you my PSN now
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Me!!!!!! I'm level 27 gunslinger... Well blade dancer I'm better with I think but I have the exotic helmet so

I'll be **** at raiding haha, I'm more of a PvP person and even that I'm not good at
I'll pm you my PSN now

haha no problem i'm sure when i'm gonna start as i need 3 more people and prefferably a defender titan :lol: but i'll let you know :biggrin:
Original post by techno836
haha no problem i'm sure when i'm gonna start as i need 3 more people and prefferably a defender titan :lol: but i'll let you know :biggrin:

I have a defender Titan friend but he probably isn't reliable

Although another friend of mine is Warlock but has started leveling up a Titan and he's gooood
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Bioveterinary science. It was my backup option :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:top:
Hi guys! How are you all doing?
I've got a new phone now, my parents bought me an iPhone woo
(The 5c, I'm not worth a 6)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, how are you guys revising for sociology, there's so much content, taking notes isn't enough :confused:
Original post by ZaynahM
Okay, how are you guys revising for sociology, there's so much content, taking notes isn't enough :confused:

Are you doing aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jams97
Are you doing aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, Beliefs in Society and Crime + Deviance, which are relatively easy, it's just storing all the info in my brain!
Original post by ZaynahM
Yes, Beliefs in Society and Crime + Deviance, which are relatively easy, it's just storing all the info in my brain!

Same! So I've been making revision notes as I go along... Then when it comes to writing essays I'll have them already made... Because I learnt from last year that it takes a lot of time to make cards

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jams97
Same! So I've been making revision notes as I go along... Then when it comes to writing essays I'll have them already made... Because I learnt from last year that it takes a lot of time to make cards

Mind mapping each topic at the moment and I'm going to start revision cards just I'm getting so many homework essays that are useless because I dont know the content properly yet and it cuts into revision time
Got my first offer yesterday :smile: Liverpoooooool :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my first offer yesterday :smile: Liverpoooooool :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!!! I haven't even sent mine off yet, I'm still waiting for references😥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZaynahM
Mind mapping each topic at the moment and I'm going to start revision cards just I'm getting so many homework essays that are useless because I dont know the content properly yet and it cuts into revision time

I know! We r told to do wider reading which I don't know is worth it or not...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Playing the guitar is rather fun

Latest