The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Yeah well easier said than done. I'm doing better than I did back then.

Same, although I did post in the first thread I saw, it just took me a week or so before plucking up the courage to do so. Awww thanks :blush: I'm glad to have spoken to you, whether the feeling is mutual or not I don't know, but I'd call you an amazing TSR friend that I have :hugs:

It's good that you're doing better now :smile:

Of course the feeling is mutual! :yep:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
hey, don't you pull me into this :tongue: i wasn't sleeping with nobody :wink:

just people like Nut and Laut who i actually talked to on Skype and msn and got to know, its a weird relationship we create on here - we know so much about each other and yet know so little about them at the same time

and don't even get me onto the topic of having to contact family members and friends in an emergency - and then having to explain that no, you didn't know where they were, really, but you knew who they were and you were friends on Facebook :tongue:

I was just thinking that! You guys know my tendencies on here fairly well, but none of you actually know me and vice-versa :ninja:

Original post by PandaWho
i hear that poncho is a proper knob :ninja:

She was so nice to me :moon: She still is too, great girl she is :smile:
Original post by Cinnie
He now has terminal cancer (tumor in his brain stem - he has no visible effects whatsoever but will just drop dead one day) and he has autism ---------> so I guess it's ok that he used me as a punching bag for 3 years.

Definitely not ok. :no: Sorry that your family has made such a bizarre and awful choice in letting him back in at your expense. :frown:
Original post by Cinnie
He now has terminal cancer (tumor in his brain stem - he has no visible effects whatsoever but will just drop dead one day) and he has autism ---------> so I guess it's ok that he used me as a punching bag for 3 years.

+ My family let me down massively. That's all I can say really. They knew it was happening - even saw it happening. They helped short term, to separate him from me but we still lived together until I was eventually put in hospital with

Spoiler

That's not okay at all. It doesn't matter what he has he isn't allowed to hurt you.
Original post by Anonymous #2
It's good that you're doing better now :smile:

Of course the feeling is mutual! :yep:

I care too much like WAAAAAY too much. My family friends said something positive about it and I'm like "yeaaaaaaah...but it can also mean I find myself in tricky spots too" :redface:

That made me smile :biggrin: And to think that you were a poster that I was nervy about talking too as I wanted to say hi, but was worried I'd bother you and so ended up not doing so :colondollar:

:hugs:
Original post by Cinnie

+ My family let me down massively. That's all I can say really. They knew it was happening - even saw it happening. They helped short term, to separate him from me but we still lived together until I was eventually put in hospital with

Spoiler

I echo superwolf and James said, It's not okay at all :sad:

I'm so sorry to hear about that :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
I care too much like WAAAAAY too much. My family friends said something positive about it and I'm like "yeaaaaaaah...but it can also mean I find myself in tricky spots too" :redface:

That made me smile :biggrin: And to think that you were a poster that I was nervy about talking too as I wanted to say hi, but was worried I'd bother you and so ended up not doing so :colondollar:

:hugs:

Haha :tongue:

Aw, don't be daft! Message me anytime :smile: :hugs:
Original post by Cinnie
Just found out that a certain family member who violently attacked me and put me in hospital is moving back into my mums house and guess what.. into my bedroom. I now have nowhere to go home to (when not at uni).

Original post by Cinnie

Spoiler

Ahem...okay, so as I do understand he is ill and part of your family? And while I do understand, that some persons are just ill, I can't understand at all, how they can put him over you?!?! Or how do think you have to understand that move? I mean, do they expect him to die before Christmas anyway, or what?

So you see, I am on your side! Some people really are simply a danger to others...and one has to take proper accomodations and not just overlook it. Autism and brain tumor may explain a lot, but they are no excuse another one has to suffer as well.
Haha :tongue:

Aw, don't be daft! Message me anytime :smile: :hugs:

I know that now! Just didn't have the same confidence then as I do now that's all :h: You're awesome okay, never let any jackal tell you otherwise :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
I know that now! Just didn't have the same confidence then as I do now that's all :h: You're awesome okay, never let any jackal tell you otherwise :hugs:

I won't as long as you'll do the same :yep: :hugs:
Original post by PandaWho
i hear that poncho is a proper knob :ninja:

Spoiler

I won't as long as you'll do the same :yep: :hugs:

Pinky promise little miss oh-so-adorable :h: :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Pinky promise little miss oh-so-adorable :h: :hugs:

:biggrin: :hugs:
Any bipolar people free to talk or empathise? I'm just transitioning from hyper to full blown mania and im so ****ing horny I may just implode

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NancyRoseC
Any bipolar people free to talk or empathise? I'm just transitioning from hyper to full blown mania and im so ****ing horny I may just implode

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you mean to type horny?
Original post by james1211
Did you mean to type horny?

I feel the sudden urge to pull a sexface. :sexface:

:tongue:
:biggrin: :hugs:

Good night Anony #2 :jive: :hugs:
X
Original post by superwolf
I feel the sudden urge to pull a sexface. :sexface: