This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf

:lovehug:

What did I do to deserve such a lovely wolf hug ehhh? :teehee: :lovehug:
Original post by james1211
I don't really know what it is, is it a plant extract? A few molecules doesn't sound enough to work...

From now on unless it has some active ingredient listed in mg i'm not going to bother with it. As clearly this has no active ingredient in it, just "4 drops of RESCUE" as the label says. That could be dandelion and burdock for all we care!

This sounds incredible! How do make do tell please!! :excited:

Oh no i thought you were excited about it? Remember it's only first year, you should be enjoying it not working! :tongue:

It says it's a flower remedy but I don't even know which flower. Googled and it didn't say on Wikipedia either. They've done trials and it doesn't work except as a placebo for some people.

Though I'm distasteful of 'natural remedies' as a pharmacist :tongue:

Recipe for cheering up an unhappy wolfie:
- 2 bananas
- 2 shots espresso
- milk
- dark muscovado sugar
- a dash of vanilla extract

I call it the banoffee iced coffee. :proud:

I'll stock up on these for when you visit, just incase :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:bawling: not doing this. no no no
Make a double espresso. Dissolve as much sugar as you feel you can get away with into it. Blend up the bananas with the milk (how much milk depending on how strong/weak you want it). Add vanilla extract and mix all. Drink straight from the jug. :ninja:

Very tempted :tongue:

Original post by Odd socks
It says it's a flower remedy but I don't even know which flower. Googled and it didn't say on Wikipedia either. They've done trials and it doesn't work except as a placebo for some people.

Though I'm distasteful of 'natural remedies' as a pharmacist :tongue:

It was a moment of poor thought buying it this morning i think :tongue:

I still can't work out what prescription would work for me. SSRI's and SNRI's are worse than useless for me, i'm thinking benzo's but my doctor is the expert not me. I don't know how to tell him i'd rather have one than the other due to side effects.

How you doing today anyway?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:grouphugs: all round!

http://tinychat.com/o6j32t
I keep going into panics thinking I've lost something important when I know I haven't :s-smilie:

Think I'm giving up a bit with uni as well to be honest, I'm not even trying anymore. The course is too hard for me and I don't really have a career in mind so that's not a motivator either. Not sure what to do.
Original post by Anonymous #2
I keep going into panics thinking I've lost something important when I know I haven't :s-smilie:

Think I'm giving up a bit with uni as well to be honest, I'm not even trying anymore. The course is too hard for me and I don't really have a career in mind so that's not a motivator either. Not sure what to do.

:lovehug: :hugs: :cube: and any other hug that is in existence!!

Have you spoken to your personal/course leader about your problems? They may help in directing you towards something :smile:
Original post by IDukem
:lovehug: :hugs: :cube: and any other hug that is in existence!!

Have you spoken to your personal/course leader about your problems? They may help in directing you towards something :smile:

Not really because I don't think I have problems as such. I haven't mentioned my poor motivation for the course because I don't want her to see me as a bad student, even though I am. I'm due another meeting with her in 2/3 weeks so if I'm still feeling the same I'll talk to her. I think I only go to uni because it's something to do and is just delaying my inevitable flop into the 'real world'.
Original post by IDukem
:smile:

Idukem you are awesome just thought you should know :tongue:
Original post by Cinnie

i think i've hit the point where i might have realised i'm really ill. Can i pm you?

Even though, this won't help.
I just thought I'd say, you're not the only. I'm in exactly the same situation. Absolutely clueless.
Best of luck for the future though.

Not really because I don't think I have problems as such. I haven't mentioned my poor motivation for the course because I don't want her to see me as a bad student, even though I am. I'm due another meeting with her in 2/3 weeks so if I'm still feeling the same I'll talk to her. I think I only go to uni because it's something to do and is just delaying my inevitable flop into the 'real world'.

Perhaps you feel burnt out? That's nothing to be ashamed off if it is, plus being burnt out could also be sub-concious too. That sounds like a great idea!! I think that'll give you some time to really think things through. You could try making mini targets to break down the bigger ones in sizeable chunks? E.g. A paragraph per day on an essay (rhyming again :mmm:) :h:

:hugs:

Original post by Cinnie

N'aww thanks Cinnie :blush: I think you're awesome too :hugs:
Original post by senz72
Even though, this won't help.
I just thought I'd say, you're not the only. I'm in exactly the same situation. Absolutely clueless.
Best of luck for the future though.

Thanks, you too :hugs:

Original post by IDukem
Perhaps you feel burnt out? That's nothing to be ashamed off if it is, plus being burnt out could also be sub-concious too. That sounds like a great idea!! I think that'll give you some time to really think things through. You could try making mini targets to break down the bigger ones in sizeable chunks? E.g. A paragraph per day on an essay (rhyming again :mmm:) :h:

:hugs:

After such a short time though? You and your rhymes :tongue:
I think it's because I'm stuck with my MH as well, I'm not sure if I'm actually relapsing or just going through a normal weird patch.
(edited 9 years ago)

After such a short time though? You and your rhymes :tongue:
I think it's because I'm stuck with my MH as well, I'm not sure if I'm actually relapsing or just going through a normal weird patch.

It happens! It happened to me...unless I'm weird :tongue:
Is there anyone who can help you clarify? I wish I could help here, I'm sorry for being awfully bad :redface: Just know that I'm here rooting for ya girl :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
It happens! It happened to me...unless I'm weird :tongue:
Is there anyone who can help you clarify? I wish I could help here, I'm sorry for being awfully bad :redface: Just know that I'm here rooting for ya girl :hugs:

I don't think I've done anything to burn out tbh :tongue: Really need to try and do stuff though because whenever I snap out of whatever this is I'm going to panic at how far behind I am.

Not really, I'm not in any MH services anymore. You're brilliant :yep:
I don't think I've done anything to burn out tbh :tongue: Really need to try and do stuff though because whenever I snap out of whatever this is I'm going to panic at how far behind I am.

Not really, I'm not in any MH services anymore. You're brilliant :yep:

Sometimes you don't have to, you just feel it. I wish you all the luck in the world :h:

Ohh fair enough. You too :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Sometimes you don't have to, you just feel it. I wish you all the luck in the world :h:

Ohh fair enough. You too :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:
:cry2:
feel so **** :frown: urgh

Latest