The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi

Just wanted to know do Bath interview for Natural Sciences?

Waiting to hear back from them
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by lilypadrobber
Hi

Just wanted to know do Bath interview for Natural Sciences?

Waiting to hear back from them

Nope

Straight offers
Reply 102
Original post by TVIO
Planning on firming Cambridge/Imperial (if I get offers of course!) or maybe UCL. Bath is highly likely to be my insurance.

Cool, good luck with getting those offers. By the way I found a different (detailed) page on Bath's website about departmental open days that suggests we can go to them without interviews :smile:.
Reply 103
Original post by JayCS
Cool, good luck with getting those offers. By the way I found a different (detailed) page on Bath's website about departmental open days that suggests we can go to them without interviews :smile:.

Ah nice I was a tad disappointed about not being able to visit. Is it your firm then?
Hi, I applied for Chemistry for Drug Discovery. Anyone else applied for chemistry here? :smile:
Reply 105
I think I'm definitely going to firm Bath if I get rejected from Cambridge (which is highly likely) so I'm quite excited about that!
But also I really should get on to updating the list of applicants... hm
Hey guys :smile:

I'm a first year mathematics student at the University of Bath. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Please be aware though that I've only been here for a couple of weeks, so I'm no expert when it comes to the uni, but the application & settling in processes are both fresh in my mind.

Overall first impressions have been great though, and I'm already really enjoying my time here. The lecturers and general feel of the uni are both great - it is genuinely somewhere I'd be happy to be at for the next three - five years.

Richard
I've received an offer of AAB for Biochemistry (with replacement) today! :biggrin:
Reply 108
Original post by BethFirmin
I've received an offer of AAB for Biochemistry (with replacement) today! :biggrin:

When Did you apply ?
Original post by Macky16
When Did you apply ?

My application was sent on the 10th of October. :smile:
Anyone had an offer for Maths and Physics Msci?
Reply 111
What documents do you need to upload as proof of exam results... is the initial information you receive on results day sufficient ??
Original post by TiiMMYz
Anyone had an offer for Maths and Physics Msci?

Yeah I got one today! you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
my friend got an offer for biochemistry 1hour and 47 minutes after his application was sent off!
Original post by Fred Cantoni

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet :/ how good was your application? Grade-wise

Posted from TSR Mobile

And congrats! :P
Original post by TiiMMYz
And congrats! :P

Thanks mate! Erm my application was decent but a long way from the strongest, I was applying with AAAB at AS and an A* for a level maths? I got an offer of AA! And I'm sure yours will come through soon, they seem to send them almost randomly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks mate! Erm my application was decent but a long way from the strongest, I was applying with AAAB at AS and an A* for a level maths? I got an offer of AA! And I'm sure yours will come through soon, they seem to send them almost randomly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow that's awesome :O hmm I got 4 As and I'm predicted 4 A*s, but I only did the maths and further maths ASs last year, so unlike you, I don't already have the A* :/ hopefully they send a response soon, even if it's just to say they won't be considering it until March
Anyone have offers for chem eng?
Original post by TiiMMYz
Oh wow that's awesome :O hmm I got 4 As and I'm predicted 4 A*s, but I only did the maths and further maths ASs last year, so unlike you, I don't already have the A* :/ hopefully they send a response soon, even if it's just to say they won't be considering it until March

Cheers! That application will look very strong I would imagine, I'd be very surprised if they didn't give you an offer soon! Yeah I got something like from Birmingham :/ better than knowing nothing though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest