The Student Room Group

2015 Physics Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Huyan
Congratulations!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Where else did you apply?

Bristol, Birmingham, Cambridge and lancaster, where are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What grades did you get last year? That's quite a nice offer!
Is the A you need in Maths or further Maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got AAAB last year, and an A* in maths, that's why they're only asking for two grades! but the offer asks for at least an A in physics, have you applied to bath?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fred Cantoni
I got AAAB last year, and an A* in maths, that's why they're only asking for two grades! but the offer asks for at least an A in physics, have you applied to bath?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, would've but I didn't fancy doing my 4th year there because they don't research what I'm interested in... Shame

For your Bristol offer what do you need? I know it's AB but which grade is for what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does Birmingham interview for theoretical physics?

I'm getting worried, sent my application off 8 days ago and haven't heard anything... applied to Cambridge, Birmingham, Durham, Imperial and Warwick.

11A*s GCSE, 5As at AS, 4 A*s predictions

Everyone seems to be hearing back from the universities I have applied for!!
HI all, i'm thinking about applying for Physics at Bath.
I did not take maths at A-level but got a C at GCSE, will this hold me back or am i worrying too much about nothing?
Original post by RussmanG
I did not take maths at A-level but got a C at GCSE, will this hold me back or am i worrying too much about nothing?

From the website, you must have Maths A-level. I'm assuming you don't have any other Maths qualification? With only a C at GCSE, I'm not too sure you'd survive a normal Physics course :redface:
Original post by Sataris
From the website, you must have Maths A-level. I'm assuming you don't have any other Maths qualification? With only a C at GCSE, I'm not too sure you'd survive a normal Physics course :redface:

Aw, guess ill go to art college then.
Aw, guess ill go to art college then.

Okay, thanks for popping in and I hope you get your Politics offers.
Reply 290
Oxford, Imperial, Durham, UCL and King's :smile:
Reply 291
Original post by gracey11
Does Birmingham interview for theoretical physics?

I'm getting worried, sent my application off 8 days ago and haven't heard anything... applied to Cambridge, Birmingham, Durham, Imperial and Warwick.

11A*s GCSE, 5As at AS, 4 A*s predictions

Everyone seems to be hearing back from the universities I have applied for!!

It's been 8 days. CTFD.

If you're really passionate about it try looking at foundation courses
Original post by DanRigg96#
If you're really passionate about it try looking at foundation courses

He's just trolling. He doesn't even do Physics.
Woot! Sent off on Monday, just got first offer :smile: my 5th choice, but still nice to know I've done something right ;D
Original post by Sataris
He's just trolling. He doesn't even do Physics.

What a poor troll
Just got my BSc offer from Surrey for AAB, applied 8 days ago :biggrin:
Got an AA offer from Birmingham!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 298
Applied 10 days ago (from abroad), no reply yet. Imperial emailed asking for more info, otherwise still waiting to hear from them, UCL, KCL, Southampton and Queen Mary.
AA offer for Birmingham :smile: Such a weight off my mind considering I forgot to put my GCSEs on my UCAS form...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending