Original post by Biryani007
Aww thank you :smile:
I have 700 reps to get to 7 :facepalm2: :lol:

Looool

This time last year I had about 2 green gems. You'll get there!! :tongue:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Looool

This time last year I had about 2 green gems. You'll get there!! :tongue:

Hahah aww you had red gems before right? You and fats? I missed out on them :redface:
Hahah aww you had red gems before right? You and fats? I missed out on them :redface:

Yeah i had 5 red gems before that because I always used to post in the religion section and the bloody atheists would all neg me to death xD

Thank god they stopped neg sysyem. But when they stopped the negs is when all the trolls started flooding tsr :colonhash:
Yeah i had 5 red gems before that because I always used to post in the religion section and the bloody atheists would all neg me to death xD

Thank god they stopped neg sysyem. But when they stopped the negs is when all the trolls started flooding tsr :colonhash:

Hahahah omds it must hav been fun though :biggrin:
Did accounts get banned after certain amount of negs?
Hahahah omds it must hav been fun though :biggrin:
Did accounts get banned after certain amount of negs?

Hahaha they all used to gang up on me :cry2: it was abit overwhelming at times!

I think you'd just get a warning and then banned for a week afterwards. I remember getting banned a lot! :tongue:
Hahaha they all used to gang up on me :cry2: it was abit overwhelming at times!

I think you'd just get a warning and then banned for a week afterwards. I remember getting banned a lot! :tongue:

Aww I apologise that I wasn't there to save the day :mmm:
Salamu alykum everyone! How's it going? Having posted in this soc in ages. Uni doing my head in haha

What's everyone been up to?

Posted fromTSR Mobile
Original post by mahad1912
Salamu alykum everyone! How's it going? Having posted in this soc in ages. Uni doing my head in haha

Posted fromTSR Mobile

Uni work.

:lol: I remember negs.

Al-Mudaari. I only ever had 1 red bar, however. I didn't post back then, albeit.
Yeah i just got a job at m&s so things will not only get tougher from now. Finished my induction today though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What uni, year and degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted fromTSR Mobile

Wcs! :smile: im good thanks and you? Uni is good, just finding it hard to adjust to the workload lol

You're at qm too right? :tongue:
Aww I apologise that I wasn't there to save the day :mmm:

Its okayyy :tongue:
Hows your gap year going so far? I was so bored the first few months because of the excessive free time lol
Its okayyy :tongue:
Hows your gap year going so far? I was so bored the first few months because of the excessive free time lol

Aww I've started an alimah course so that takes up my time :biggrin:
Aww I've started an alimah course so that takes up my time :biggrin:

Could you explain what this consists of?
What uni, year and degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cass, 1st, Investment & Financial Risk Management
Original post by Anonynous
Could you explain what this consists of?

Learning hadith, tafseer, seerah, arabic, etc. Basically an Islamic course that's 4 year's long..a couple of hours a day.
Learning hadith, tafseer, seerah, arabic, etc. Basically an Islamic course that's 4 year's long..a couple of hours a day.

:biggrin: Interesting, quite unconventional. How are you finding it?
Original post by Anonynous
:biggrin: Interesting, quite unconventional. How are you finding it?

Ahaha it's good but man it's hard to remember all the rulings and stuff...It's not hard atm but I'm just getting worried thinking how I'm going to remember 4 years worth of knowledge. It's good though Alhamdulillah...need to keep at it inshaaAllah.

Quick Reply

Latest