The Student Room Group

Reapplying for UCL

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Coffeetime
Hi there!

I'm waiting on four unis to get back to me. My top turned me down. :ashamed: Fingers crossed one of the others comes through. And I changed my course plan, haha.

ah no :s-smilie:, what are you applying for now then?
Original post by Secretnerd123
heyy im at qmul now. you? :smile:

Chose to go to Imperial instead of UCL, enjoying my time here alot, no regrets :wink:

how is your time at uni going? :biggrin:
Original post by Coral Reafs
ah no :s-smilie:, what are you applying for now then?

Ancient history! Haha. I still want to learn Italian, but history has always been my thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chose to go to Imperial instead of UCL, enjoying my time here alot, no regrets :wink:

how is your time at uni going? :biggrin:

It was crap the first few weeks but ots getting better now :biggrin:
Original post by Coffeetime
Ancient history! Haha. I still want to learn Italian, but history has always been my thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha alright, make sure you come back and tell me how it all works out!!! :biggrin: :wink: :evilbanana:
Haha alright, make sure you come back and tell me how it all works out!!! :biggrin: :wink: :evilbanana:

Of course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gummibaerchen
It should be fine reapplying make sure your circumstances are explained in your reference. I am techincally in my 4th year of college - had a lot of difficulties first time around at 6th form and got ACEu then changed 6th form. Originally applied for 2011 entry and was rejected by UCL. Now I have an offer for 2013 entry and will hopefully be going there in September. Albeit for French and German so a little different probably admissions wise compared to Chemistry. Still, I really recommend you reapply.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

well done!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

when you reapplied 9the 2nd A2 year) did you put your A2 grades from the year before that weren't as good? i think you have to declare them dont you? and then put the same subjects again as pending and your referee puts the new predictions....

thanks alot for linking me to your post... m just praying i get an offer!!!:frown:
Original post by hugoalmeida
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwell done!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:when you reapplied 9the 2nd A2 year) did you put your A2 grades from the year before that weren't as good? i think you have to declare them dont you? and then put the same subjects again as pending and your referee puts the new predictions....thanks alot for linking me to your post... m just praying i get an offer!!!:frown:
I was referring you to mine aswell, read my original post. and follow it on for the next 2 pages.you have to state all the grades that were certified or printed on paper and cashed in.if you truly want something, you'll automatically work for it and reap the rewards.

I just remembered that you asked me this. Haha. I have an unconditional offer for Manchester!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending